Y'all I'm struggling with this challenge. 

The only day I got enough sleep was last Sunday, I decided not to work out that day, that was not a great idea on my part but I can't go back and change it now. The rest of the week I didn't get enough sleep so I didn't feel up to working out, part of that is attributed to getting my 2nd dose on Monday, even though I didn't have much of a reaction, I still wasn't feeling too hot the next day.  That still doesn't explain what's going on with the sleep, it's gotten really bad. Honestly the only thing I've hit on consistently is food.

The Plan...Week 4

Cardio - Three interval runs/bicycle rides/HITT Workout, and one strength training a week. ❄️❄️❄️❄️

Update - Post in thread three times a week. ❄️❄️🌈

Track - Sleep (at least 7 hours a night) Food (eat when hungry, stop when full, track to be mindful) Sleep 🌈❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️ Food 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Extra - Rides, 5k's, events, and any other random stuff goes here.  2nd Vaccine Monday, Nails on Thursday, Rode Today...was nice but got caught in the rain for a bit...which is never much fun.

• Like 5

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE 2021 - is consistent

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

4 hours ago, Mistr said:

My sympathy on your insomnia woes. I'm sure you already have the long list of things that might make a difference. I hope you find the culprit and are able to deal with it swiftly.

That's the weird thing...all my usual reasons for insomnia do not apply in this case, I'm sleeping well I just keep waking up way too early!

Got to ride again today....much better weather than yesterday!!

• Like 4

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Sleep is the all-important source of wellness so it's understandable that things become a bit unhinged when that starts to wane.  Hopefully you start to catch up soon and everything else can fall back into place!

• Like 1

[ Level ?? ]  Thunderlord of the Legio Thundaris 

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

9 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

Sleep is the all-important source of wellness so it's understandable that things become a bit unhinged when that starts to wane.  Hopefully you start to catch up soon and everything else can fall back into place!

I've been lax on workouts when sleep is a struggle, think I may need to go back to "I sleep better when I workout"

Spoiler

Y'all...my wife surprised the heck out of me today

Our 6th wedding anniversary is this weekend, she's booked a trip, planned it all out and even arranged for the care of the animals...

I'm stunned, surprised, and over the fucking moon about this! Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

• Like 3
  • That's Metal 2

Spoiler

Time to wrap up...back from the anniversary trip, much fun was had, got some sand between my toes which was very much needed.

The Plan...Week 5

Cardio - Three interval runs/bicycle rides/HITT Workout, and one strength training a week. ❄️🌈❄️🌈

Update - Post in thread three times a week. 🌈🌈🌈

Track - Sleep (at least 7 hours a night) Food (eat when hungry, stop when full, track to be mindful) Sleep 🌈🌈❄️❄️❄️❄️🌈 Food 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

Extra - Rides, 5k's, events, and any other random stuff goes here.  Rode Sunday, rode Saturday...beach, anniversary trip :D so much fun but I'm beat!

TKRT8wpm.jpg

Working on my new challenge, need to change some things up so I can be more consistent. The new job is making it difficult to do it the way I used to!

• Like 3

Spoiler