WhiteGhost - Tits, Gaming & Ice Cream

EDIT:  By popular demand I am changing my challenge to be about the 3 things most important to me (and my readers) right now:

1. Tats - I am getting my first tattoo and it is impacting my life in a big way as it heals and I continue to get it worked on.

2. Gaming - I am loving the heck out of Assassin's Creed Odyssey right now and it is my new obsession.

3. Ice Cream - I have a couple hundred dollars worth of ice cream that is prepaid and I need to eat it soon or I will lose it.  I can't not eat it because apparently I don't even know what 'sunk cost' means :D    

Optional Side Quest - avoid misspelling anything that might make people think this challenge is about something  other than the above 3 things ;) 

Original challenge write up is below:

-----------------------------------------------

Now's my chance, RUN!

make a run for it - Little girl running away | Meme Generator

Those of you who followed my last challenge know that the biggest thing in my life right now is getting my first ever tattoo.  It is a massive thing on my left shoulder that has already had 8 hours of work into it and I still need at least double that before it will be finished.  This is going to be pretty much dominating my life for the next few weeks so I might as well plan this challenge around it.

(Current tattoo progress in the spoiler for anyone interested)

Spoiler

xn95vTy.jpg

This is going to ultimately be plate armor covering the upper arm, shoulder, and parts of my chest and back

On the advice of my artist, I need to refrain from serious upper body workouts for the duration and at least a week following the completion, which means probably about a month or so.  Given that most of my workouts consist primarily of heavy upper body stuff this means I am going to have completely revamp how I get my exercise in.  I asked my artist about his suggestion for exercise for the next little while and his response was a shrug and suggestion that "maybe every day can be leg day".  And while he isn't necessarily wrong, I am going to modify this to mean things that involve legs, which I am going to break into two main categories:

Running:  I have been working recently on getting my cardio endurance back up by running on the treadmill off and on over the last year or so.  Now that spring is finally here, I can get out and run in the park again.  My goal last challenge was 50km and I very nearly hit it without even trying very hard.  This challenge I am going to raise the bar and aim for 100km.  I probably won't get there, but that's why they call it a challenge :) 

Stretching:  My last challenge had a stretching goal and I completely ignored it.  This time I have much less of an excuse so let's see if I can actually stretch consistently for an entire challenge.  Goal is 5 stretch session/week which comes out to 30 session.  I probably won't hit this either but let's just call it a "stretch goal" ;) 

Food: In addition to exercise, I also want to make sure I am getting my nutrition right so I am going to have to put together a menu for each week.  I am tired of eating the same things over and over so I will probably do something similar to the 5x5 challenge I did a while back.  I will aim to have a meal plan ready in the next few days

[Meal Plan goes here] 

Personal Development:  We all know that I spend pretty much all of my time not working out or cooking in front of the xbox.  This is a brag, not a complaint :) Its a great life and I plan to keep doing it, but I also want to do other things that help me to develop other skills as well.  For this one it could be anything from practicing the ukulele to reading books or even drawing.  Goal is to spend at least 15 minutes a day on something other than gaming, 5 days per week.  Will I actually do this or will it end up being my dump goal?  Stay tuned to find out.

The rest of my time is going to be split between Assassin's Creed, Tomb Raider, Elder Scrolls, Forza and my various D&D campaigns so expect to hear a bunch of stuff about that for most of my updates.  

• Like 17
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library   Shuffle Club

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 3132, 33Humbug[Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

Here because I have to see the final image of the tattoo :) 

• Like 1

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: it's all routine

Spoiler

Magickal, Eclectic, Goddess, Level 64

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|67|68|

|My Character Page | Tracking Spreadsheet |

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Holy dhsakjfsdf dude, that ink is KILLER.  I LOVE IT.

Here for that and also the video game spam 'cause, yup.  SAMESIES.

• Like 1

i am not waiting for a hero.  i saved myself long ago.

Level 50 Bardic Time-Mage; of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

"Well...in the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't.

You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair...
...But that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

» visit me @ my BATTLE LOG~

9 hours ago, Teros said:

Holy shit, you're getting an armor mantle like I'm gonna do? That's awesome

seems like a lot of us are doing an armor mantle lol. I’ve been working on mine for a while now but I started with a bracer on my forearm and wrist and working my way up ;) 

10 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

On the advice of my artist, I need to refrain from serious upper body workouts for the duration and at least a week following the completion, which means probably about a month or so.

The lull in between tattoos can be annoying but you’ll come out sexier than ever my friend! Excited to see you finagle your fitness goals to coincide with tat work :D

Wolf

• Like 1

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

17 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Following to see what you do away from the x-box.

You may end up really bored here :P 

16 hours ago, Teros said:

Holy shit, you're getting an armor mantle like I'm gonna do? That's awesome

Yeah, I am super excited about it.  Do you have any specific plans yet or just an idea brewing in the back of your mind still?  I have been sitting on this idea for a couple of years now.

16 hours ago, Teros said:

Def a weakness of mine too

I suspect this is a very common weakness

14 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

Here! Nice ambitious challenge, I like it!

Probably overambitious, but I have a very liberal forgiveness policy :D 

14 hours ago, RES said:

Here because I have to see the final image of the tattoo :) 

I so can't wait!

13 hours ago, deftona said:

You are me. 

Yes We Are GIFs | Tenor

13 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

My brain just tried to morph you two into one. Things got weird.

I am now wierdly interested in what you came up with :D 

13 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I clearly do not watch enough TV because I couldn't come up with any examples of this

12 hours ago, shaar said:

Holy dhsakjfsdf dude, that ink is KILLER.  I LOVE IT.

Here for that and also the video game spam 'cause, yup.  SAMESIES.

ME TOO!

VIDEOGAMERS4LYFE!!!

9 hours ago, PaulG said:

Wait, it’s perfect. They should just switch challenge threads! @deftona gets a massive shoulder tattoo. @WhiteGhost gets a corset.

I   am going to need a really good pushup bra to go with that corset

7 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

seems like a lot of us are doing an armor mantle lol. I’ve been working on mine for a while now but I started with a bracer on my forearm and wrist and working my way up ;) 

Yep, I got the idea for mine from seeing you talk about it in a thread a few years back

7 hours ago, Wild Wolf said:

The lull in between tattoos can be annoying but you’ll come out sexier than ever my friend! Excited to see you finagle your fitness goals to coincide with tat work :D

Hard not to look sexier with such a sweet tat, amirite? :P 

• Like 1

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 3132, 33Humbug[Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

I don't understand this 'away from game box' thing.... I am pretty sure my life support tube runs from my PC to my keyboard, and then hits mia via contact from my fingers.  LOL.

That tattoo is freaking awesome already.   I can't wait to see the completion of it.   But, oof, what a challenge in not getting to work out upper body during it.  I would struggle hard core with that.  Hah, CORE... maybe core exercises are the secret!

Good luck!  Here to see you adapt.

• Like 5

Level 75 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

2 hours ago, Starpuck said:

I don't understand this 'away from game box' thing.... I am pretty sure my life support tube runs from my PC to my keyboard, and then hits mia via contact from my fingers.  LOL.

If you can get your hands on the hardware for it, I highly recommend going wireless with the tube, not just the keyboard. I find computer peripherals last a lot longer when I don't have to take them with me everywhere. :) 

• Like 2

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32

Tats and gaming.  Your life keeps getting better.  Following! 

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4

40 minutes ago, Shello said:

I definitely misread that as "tits and gaming"

• Haha 5

I'm more than adequate. Leave Kanye out of this. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

1 minute ago, deftona said:

And that would be ever better! 

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4

15 hours ago, Athena said:

Here! Fun times are ahead :)

Welcome :) 

13 hours ago, Starpuck said:

That tattoo is freaking awesome already.   I can't wait to see the completion of it.   But, oof, what a challenge in not getting to work out upper body during it.  I would struggle hard core with that.  Hah, CORE... maybe core exercises are the secret!

Good luck!  Here to see you adapt.

haha, I think maybe it's some kind of though experiment.  Obviously not something that could be 'real'

yeah, there is a lot of challenges with this, the time commitment, the pain, the recovery.  In the end I think it will all be worth it

12 hours ago, Sparkle the Bold said:

Following for the awesome tattoo art, D&D updates, and also because it's a chance to eavesdrop on the cool kids ;) 

Great to have you along.  Also no need to eavesdrop, pull up a chair and join us :) 

12 hours ago, sylph said:

Oof---did I even make page one?

Edit: hah! I did. Go me ;)

Here for video games, tattoos and non-upper body work.

Easily on page one 😎 

11 hours ago, Scaly Freak said:

If you can get your hands on the hardware for it, I highly recommend going wireless with the tube, not just the keyboard. I find computer peripherals last a lot longer when I don't have to take them with me everywhere. :) 

As long as you don't lose them, that is ;) 

7 hours ago, Shello said:

Tats and gaming For The Win!

6 hours ago, deftona said:

There are mods out there just for this ;) 

6 hours ago, Shello said:

And that would be ever better! 

Tits and gaming For The Winningest! :D 

-------------------------

Yesterday I woke up feeling like I really needed to go back to bed for a few hours but I resisted and ended up doing pretty much nothing instead.  I totally should have gone back to bed.  

In the afternoon I went to the park and did both a stretching session and a 5k run.  It has been forever since I have run outside on regular ground and I found it to be much harder than running on a treadmill but I still ended up going just as fast.  Go figure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

When I came back I booked my next tattoo session (next Monday), spent some time on NF and then made some fried rice for dinner.  I was going to take a picture of it but by the time I thought f it the food was already gone :) 

In the evening I played Tomb Raider until it was time for bed.

• Like 6

Level 2 Ninja

Following along, of course! I'm loving the tattoo so far! It's also feeding my itch to jump back into a tattoo studio as soon as they open up again...

15 hours ago, deftona said:

...you have my attention!

• Like 1

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

Here to follow along! Tattoo is coming along great!

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Currently Posting in -->Battle Log | The Return Arc - [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] 

On 3/22/2021 at 6:00 AM, WhiteGhost said:

Yeah, I am super excited about it.  Do you have any specific plans yet or just an idea brewing in the back of your mind still?  I have been sitting on this idea for a couple of years now.

Well I want to have mostly gray metal with folds in the pauldron and chain ringlets along the edges and I was going to have smaller symbolic things 'stamped' into the metal plating, like how I love the 4 suits in a deck of cards, among other things.  I haven't been able to find a specific picture online for what I want but I know what it looks like in my head.

• Like 1
  • WhiteGhost changed the title to WhiteGhost - Tits, Gaming & Ice Cream