Weight Loss PVP: 10/12 lbs in 10/12 Weeks! [Mar 22 - June 7]

Start weight: 106.8 kg

Start waist: 114 cm

25/04 weight: 105.1 kg (-1.7 kg)

02/05 weight: 103.3 kg (-1.8 kg)

02/05 waist: 111 cm (-3 cm)

giphy.gif

• Like 7

Active challenges: Spring Respawn: Winter Blues to Summer Bod | Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) | DailyDare | Weight Loss PVP 10/12 lbs in 10/12 weeks - (spreadsheet)

2023-24 threads: Challenge VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII | XVIII

2018-19 & 2021 threads: Battle log | Challenge I | IIIIIIV | V | VI | VII

Third week in a row at 75kg! Is this just the weight my body wants to be? 

I think I've probably been eating a few more calories, although with tracking most days I'm hiting around 1800kcal which in theory puts me in deficit. Don't really want to lower to 1700 or 1600kcal cos I'm just really enjoying fooood.

Although it is also shark week so maybe I'll suddenly lose next week. That's happened before

• Like 3

Keladris the Bard
Current XP: 130
Current Challenge: Rebuilding
---------------------------------------------------------
Previous challenges: Respawn Limbering up | Going Forth | Lifting the thing | Exploring | Staying the course | Stabilising | Preparing | Counting WinsRolling Initiative | Catching up | Building Base Camp

Week 0: 255.5

Week 1: 257.2

Week 2: 256.4 (down 0.8)

Week 3: 252.6 (down 3.8)

Week 4: 253.6 (up 1.0)

Week 5: 254.4 (up 0.8)

Week 6: 253.0 (down 1.4)

OK, I mathed wrong last week because I hadn't updated my 'current' weight on the spreadsheet.  But I am down this week and on the right path again.  I'm at 4.2 pounds lost now in 5 weeks so a little behind.  But I'm ready for the new challenge.  Pretty much the same tactics but I am tightning the calorie threshold a little and moved the Noom notch up 1 speed faster.  If it doesn't work out I'll go back down to where I was.  I'll focus on eating at a deficit, eating 4 freggy servings daily, food quality, and 3 walks/fitness activities a week.  

• Like 4

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

Weighed in both today and yesterday at 148.2, so I've officially beat my goal (spreadsheet says 126%). 

Going to continue here - haven't decided if I'm going to aim to maintain the rest of the challenge, or get to 145, which has been a goal I've wanted to hit for about a year - but since I lost the last bit so fast maintenance for a few weeks might be the better idea. Going to see what the next week takes me as I get into my new routine up here in Canada!

• Like 5
  • That's Metal 1
I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

I took a few days to eat a bit more (aimed for 2000, probably did 2100). It meant I weight in at 68.8kg, but a couple of days later I'm back to 68.1, which is pretty much where I left off. I'm also feeling okay about going back to about 1550. It was scary, but I now have concrete experience that taking a few days to eat at maintenance will not ruin me.

• Like 3

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

20 hours ago, Harriet said:

I took a few days to eat a bit more (aimed for 2000, probably did 2100). It meant I weight in at 68.8kg, but a couple of days later I'm back to 68.1, which is pretty much where I left off. I'm also feeling okay about going back to about 1550. It was scary, but I now have concrete experience that taking a few days to eat at maintenance will not ruin me.

Good for you for  trying it. More information about how your body reacts is always good

• Like 2

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Same as last week . The weekend did me in as far as losing.  Kind of frustrated with that.  Ah well, I didn't gain. 

• Like 3

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

In scale randomness, my weight was down almost a pound today. My prediction is that it will bounce up and down  between 125 and 126 this week, and then next week settle and stay more on the 125 pound range. That's about what it's been doing.Hit a lower number, then go back up, then stay, then back down. It is trending downward slowly, so that is good

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Grizzy said:

Hi! I know I would be coming in super late, but may I join the PVP? I'm currently 230 lbs and I'm hoping to get to around 200 by November.

To quote @Shello when I came in late:

It's never too late! Welcome!

• Like 3

Active challenges: Spring Respawn: Winter Blues to Summer Bod | Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) | DailyDare | Weight Loss PVP 10/12 lbs in 10/12 weeks - (spreadsheet)

2023-24 threads: Challenge VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII | XVIII

Maybe it’s the lengthening days and the warming weather, but the last ten days or so I’ve been killin’ it on this challenge! Pretty soon I will be, uh, back down to my starting weight 😅 But hey! Currently moving in the right direction, feeling good. I plan to blow right on by starting weight and right into hot babe territory.

June 30/July 1 marks a big turning point in my work life so that’s the timeline I’m working with currently. But for now, just enjoying the feeling of being active, feeling playful, mostly not eating like a big self-sabotaging jerk. I welcome any and all musical suggestions to add to workout soundtracks or to maintain the skip in my step...

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Grizzy said:

Hi! I know I would be coming in super late, but may I join the PVP? I'm currently 230 lbs and I'm hoping to get to around 200 by November.

Absolutely!  I basically fell off the wagon the first whole half of this PVP and am just getting my routine back together now for the latter half.  It's never too late to join!

• Like 2

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

6 hours ago, TiogaGirl said:

Maybe it’s the lengthening days and the warming weather, but the last ten days or so I’ve been killin’ it on this challenge! Pretty soon I will be, uh, back down to my starting weight 😅 But hey! Currently moving in the right direction, feeling good. I plan to blow right on by starting weight and right into hot babe territory.

June 30/July 1 marks a big turning point in my work life so that’s the timeline I’m working with currently. But for now, just enjoying the feeling of being active, feeling playful, mostly not eating like a big self-sabotaging jerk. I welcome any and all musical suggestions to add to workout soundtracks or to maintain the skip in my step...

Weight loss always seems easier for me when the weather is nice

• Like 2

Blast. I feel totally out of control with chocolate. I firmly intend not to eat it, and then it's in my hand. And then I'm eating another bit, rapidly, before I think better of it. I hate this. The enjoyment doesn't last long. And I hate that I can't make plans if my stupid brain is just going to betray them.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

7 minutes ago, Harriet said:

Blast. I feel totally out of control with chocolate. I firmly intend not to eat it, and then it's in my hand. And then I'm eating another bit, rapidly, before I think better of it. I hate this. The enjoyment doesn't last long. And I hate that I can't make plans if my stupid brain is just going to betray them.

OMG same. Usually I don’t keep it in the house (even chocolate chips for baking get exiled to the freezer in the creepy downstairs). Sometimes hubs will bring home some super nice Camino sea salt chocolate that I looooooove and then all bets are off. I should instruct him to stop doing that (but, I looooooove it). Most things I can enjoy in moderation but not that!

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Harriet said:

That sucks!  Where are you getting your chocolate?   Can you change something else so you aren't walking past it or don't have easy access to it?

• Like 2

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

3 minutes ago, TiogaGirl said:

OMG same. Usually I don’t keep it in the house (even chocolate chips for baking get exiled to the freezer in the creepy downstairs). Sometimes hubs will bring home some super nice Camino sea salt chocolate that I looooooove and then all bets are off. I should instruct him to stop doing that (but, I looooooove it). Most things I can enjoy in moderation but not that!

Moderation is impossible when ONE TINY BALL is 80 calories. There is no moderation. There is nothing, or lots.

2 minutes ago, Shello said:

That sucks!  Where are you getting your chocolate?   Can you change something else so you aren't walking past it or don't have easy access to it?

Mr Harriet bought it. I have asked him to put it in his room. Now all I need to do is not slink into his room and beg for chocolate next time the weakness overcomes me.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Harriet said:

Moderation is impossible when ONE TINY BALL is 80 calories. There is no moderation. There is nothing, or lots.

Mr Harriet bought it. I have asked him to put it in his room. Now all I need to do is not slink into his room and beg for chocolate next time the weakness overcomes me.

Make Mr Harriet the chocolate gatekeeper!   He can set one piece out for you each evening.  You will enjoy that one piece much more!  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Shello said:

Make Mr Harriet the chocolate gatekeeper!   He can set one piece out for you each evening.  You will enjoy that one piece much more!  

I will endow him with the office and powers of chocoseneschal .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • That's Metal 1

5 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

Absolutely!  I basically fell off the wagon the first whole half of this PVP and am just getting my routine back together now for the latter half.  It's never too late to join!

Hooray!

My goal before the end of the pvp is to lose 5 pounds. This may be helped by the recent development where my body likes to make me feel like I'm dying when I eat too many rich foods.

• Like 2

Well I forced myself to weigh in this morning in an effort to set a before foundation for my new program starting today.

It wasn't what I wanted to see but it wasn't as bad as it could be either!

216 lbs.  Now we grind.

Commando GIF - Find on GIFER

• Like 6

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

Start weight: 106.8 kg

Start waist: 114 cm

25/04 weight: 105.1 kg (-1.7 kg)

02/05 weight: 103.3 kg (-1.8 kg)

02/05 waist: 111 cm (-3 cm)

09/05 weight: 103.1 kg (-0.2 kg)

Not all that amused since I'm really doing my best and have been really consistent with the calorie deficit... 😒

• Like 1

149.4 this morning, so up slightly from last week, but I also hit a this year low of 147.8 this week and I have my period, so interested to see where this shakes out. 

But hanging out around here for the next few weeks feels like a good place to hang out and maintain while I get my routine and appetite back and settle back in here in Canada!

• Like 4
I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

Week 0: 255.5

Week 1: 257.2

Week 2: 256.4 (down 0.8)

Week 3: 252.6 (down 3.8)

Week 4: 253.6 (up 1.0)

Week 5: 254.4 (up 0.8)

Week 6: 253.0 (down 1.4)

Week 7: 251.6 (down 1.4)

I was lower on Sunday, 250.4, and so close to a milestone.  But it was back up this morning, likely down stream effects of going out for dinner Friday.  Progress has been good the last couple weeks and I know that milestone is right around the corner.  Down 1.4 2 weeks in a row feels really good.  

• Like 2