There will dawn a day when these hostile hours, these days of hatred and violence, seem the faintest of memories, but dark and steep and long is the road up out of hell. So do not tire, do not despair, do not abandon your brethren, and do not forget that through this darkness we and we alone carry the light of freedom. We must defend it with every cell in our bodies. If not now, when? If not us, who? - Dark Age

Welcome Howlers and Pixies! Welcome to my bloodydamn challenge! I've been looking forward to this for the last month it seems and I'm excited to unfold everything for y'all....FINALLY!! This challenge, sticking with my previous challenge will pull from my all time favorite book series, The Red Rising Saga. There are 5 books out right now: Red Rising, Golden Son, Morning Star, Iron Gold and Dark Age out right now and to briefly explain the books, it's like Sparticus and Star Wars had a battle hardened baby together, and that baby went on to try and conquer the world as Julius Caesar. The books are fantastic. The action is absolute. And the story is engaging unlike anything I've read. Go check it out! I’m currently about a quarter of the way through with Dark Age and it’s been intense!

Below will list my goals in detail and even farther down below that will list possible challenge goals I can achieve during these next 6-weeks (including Zero Week). I'm so happy to have you along for the ride and I hope you are as excited as I am to get things rolling along ;)

Prometheus KB program- Audentes Fortuna Juvat - Fortune Favors the Bold. Follow the 4x a week program = 10 points per week. (10 pts extra for every 100 push-ups I do)

• +2 MIGHT, +2 DEX

image.png.9100c2835b9f02b7bc42852b7f053a5c.png

M/Tu/Th/Fr

• Monday:
    • 10 x 5 double KB front squat (heavy)
    • o   5 x 5 clean and press (double KB) (heavy)
    • o   5 x 10 dips (not weighted)
  • Tuesday:
    • o   10 x 5 single-leg KB deadlift (heavy)
    • o   10 x 5 chin-ups
  •  Wednesday:
    • o   Mobility and Burritos
  • Thursday:
    • o   5 x 10 double KB front squat (light/medium)
    • o   5 x 10 clean and press (double KB) (light/medium)
    • o   5 x 5 dips (weighted)
  • Friday:
    • o   5 x 10 single-leg KB deadlift (light/medium)
    • o   5 x 10 chin-ups
  • Saturday:
  •  Sunday:

10-30 min brisk walk daily - Alis Aquilae - On Eagle’s Wings. Daily walks using nasal breathing only = 10 points per week. (10 extra points for hitting 50k steps throughout the week)

• +1 PERCEPTION, +2 CONSTITUTION, +1 INTELLECT

image.png.ba191bdb4af3c0d4cbe8d8f3b456717d.png

Meal Prep/Pics- Res, non Verba - Actions, not Words. Post food pics 5x a week minimum = 10 points per week. (extra 10 pts for not eating any sweets that week)

• +2 RESOLVE, +1 INTELLECT

image.png.1fbf9c430c8a9d22dfbbd3fa8d6a1a3e.png

Before/After pics of hair and daily body weigh in’s - Per Aspera, ad Astra - Through hardships to the stars. 10 points per week for daily weigh-ins. Bod and Hair pics must be posted before midnight 03/21/2021.

• +2 PERCEPTION

image.png.e927cf18ab73c314f37995242eea4829.png

Daily Mobility/stretching - Pulvis et Umbra Sumus - We are but Dust and Shadow. 4x a week minimum = 10 points per week (typically on training days) (5 pts for every extra day)

• +2 CONSTITUION

image.png.99267b7db18bc22150f8d235556d9271.png

*BONUS* Razor Training - Virtute et Armis - By Valor and Arms. 10 points extra for any time I get 10+ minutes of sword kata/practice and/or 10 min of battle mace and tire work

• +1 MIGHT, +1 DEXTERITY

image.png.b7ffbd534993dc84ab5651c3781a695a.png

Levels to Achieve:

Howler- 75 pts
Peerless Scarred- 150 pts
ArchImperator- 225 pts
Olympic Knight- 300 pts
The Reaper- 400 pts

Challenge rewards:

Howler- Howler hat

Peerless Scarred- workout shirt x1 or THIS ONE or THIS ONE

ArchImperator- workout shorts x1

Olympic Knight- New Shoes *TBD*
The Reaper- new KB/or pair of DB’s (I must have 6-weeks of perfection to achieve this goal)

I'll see you Howlers in the Vale!

Wolf

• Like 5
  • That's Metal 2

Wild Wolf- LEVEL 2 (but probably more like lvl 50 if I didn't respawn so much)

Class: Howler/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 192#

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: Omnis Vir Lupus

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Wild Wolf

Height: 6'2

Starting  Weight: 191.4

Before Body Pics:

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.202d3a8980f7bd23e5f614fd5cb0fbeb.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.5ac8ee1797f1c2d1f89f1fd845bb0be8.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.781f81bcd5dc9b50ff45c7aed816f5bc.jpeg

Before Hair Pics:

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.8cc403c237e70b7ada87474ea268bc95.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.6412be569057a556ceb0836cfba1b23a.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.f52046dfcfc4f71a00cfd717f0a3ace7.jpeg

Level: ZERO

Wolf

• Like 2

Stats: MIGHT: 12 / CONSTITUTION: 9 / DEXTERITY: 11 / PERCEPTION: 10 / INTELLECT: 9 / RESOLVE: 13

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Spoiler

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Well Howdy Buddy!

• That's Metal 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Here for all the howlers!

Episky / Harry Potter gif series - H.Q - 16 | Ron Weasley - Wattpad

• Like 2
  • That's Metal 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28Mardi Gras [Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

23 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Well Howdy Buddy!

tenderistheproden | Chris pratt, Chris, Actors

Howdy, sir!

16 minutes ago, WhiteGhost said:

Here for all the howlers!

Episky / Harry Potter gif series - H.Q - 16 | Ron Weasley - Wattpad

http://24.media.tumblr.com/6b0eb42401e16581eb4fe8e75b692c66/tumblr_n5skvomVvN1t6i0tzo1_500.gif

Good to have ya, brother!

03/22 Food Log:

Breakfast- 5x scrambled eggs and 2 pieces of toast with almond butter

Lunch- Bowl of rotisserie chicken breast with Spanish rice and some Mateo's salsa

Dinner- 3x tacos with ground beef, queseo no queseo, sour cream, shredded cheese and chopped romaine lettuce

Workouts start tomorrow. 5:50 AM wake-up call and I'm fired up! Let's do this!

Do superheroes in movies and comics go to the gym? - Quora

Wolf 

• Like 3
  • That's Metal 1

Spoiler

*Update*

BEFORE Bod and hair pics uploaded. 

Wolf

• Like 1

Spoiler

Oh snap!!

I just got an order update for my weight vest! It’s gonna be here Wednesday! Hellz yeah! 💪🏻

That means I’ll get to use it for Friday’s workout and onward. Man, I’m stoked!

Wolf

• Like 3
  • That's Metal 2

Spoiler

I have never heard of that series, but now I am definitely interested. Your challenge looks epic.

• That's Metal 1

Chaotic-Neutral, Elven Bladesinger (Apprentice)

Current Stats: STR 11 || DEX 11 || CON 11 || INT 15 || WIS 16 || CHA 12

Goal Stats: STR 14 || DEX 17+ || CON 14 || INT 18+ || WIS 18+ || CHA 14

"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily; to not dare is to lose one's self". - Søren Kierkegaard

23 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

Awesome challenge!

Thanks, EG!

22 hours ago, fearless 2.0 said:

wow, dude! awesome challenge setup! and your before pics could be my after pics... :) lookin good my man!

here to be part of this awesomeness! ❤️

Thank you so much, Fearless! Really glad you're here ;) 

15 hours ago, Aquarii said:

I have never heard of that series, but now I am definitely interested. Your challenge looks epic.

Thanks, Aquarii! The first book, Red Rising, is a little Hunger Games esque, but the story and the writing gets SOOOOO much better with every book. Golden Son may be my absolute favorite of the series, but if you decide to check out the books, let me know :D. I'm always up for discussing ANYTHING Red Rising related lol. 

Wolf

• Like 1

Spoiler

“I will die. You will die. We will all die and the universe will carry on without care. All that we have is that shout into the wind - how we live. How we go. And how we stand before we fall.” - Golden Son

Day 1

Weight: 192.2

This morning's workout went well. I choose to use double 45# KB's for my 10 sets of 5 on the front squat and 5 sets of 5 on the clean and press. I only did 4 sets of unweighted dips at 8 reps a piece, but, I still feel like a got a solid workout in. I didn't walk at the gym like I initially intended, thinking to myself, "hey, I'll just walk for 20 min this afternoon." Then I saw it might rain all day... 

... So, if it is raining all day, I may have to say that today just won't count towards my daily walks. We shall see. I might just suck it up, grab an umbrella and make do. We'll see.  I did however, stretch/mobilize this morning after my workout. I did the routine below in the Smooth Panther lineup:

I drank a protein shake a little after my workout and am gonna make some eggs and oatmeal this morning to keep fueling. I also have a chiropractic appointment today at 11:50 and VERY much looking forward to getting adjusted. Happy Monday, everyone! Zero Week is upon us!

77 Red Rising ideas | red rising, red, freelance artist

Wolf

• Like 7

Spoiler

You definitely did not disappoint with this challenge, sir!  I'm loving the vaguely-Destiny vibe of that one picture.  Goals are cleverly laid out and digging the theme!

• That's Metal 1

[ Level ?? ] Thunderbro Maximus of the Thunderlords Legion

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

10 hours ago, Terra said:

Happy Monday GIF by memecandy

Hi my friend!  

Hi back, friend :D 

9 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

You definitely did not disappoint with this challenge, sir!  I'm loving the vaguely-Destiny vibe of that one picture.  Goals are cleverly laid out and digging the theme!

‘Preciate that brother! You’re talking about the second picture right? That’s my boy Cassius in the front. He’s probably my 2nd favorite character next to Darrow (the main character). He’s a master swordsman/razor master and is described as “handsome AF” lol. It’s been quite the length of time since I’ve been this excited about a challenge, so, I’m really hoping to do things justice, snag some points and get some rewards. I’m thinking I may even add some achievements along the way ;) 

Food Log:

Spoiler

Lunch- chopped romaine, spring mix salad, rotisserie chicken breast, tomatoes, avocado oil and honey mustard dressing 

image.jpeg

Dinner- ribeye with asparagus

image.jpeg

also, DB set:

image.jpeg

Wolf

• Like 6
  • That's Metal 1

Spoiler

1 hour ago, fearless 2.0 said:

great! now I have to have dumbbells too! :) WANT!!!!!!

I had similar thoughts.Ooooo shiny new dumbbells, I need them!

• That's Metal 1

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 11   Charisma 14   Strength 18  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

3 hours ago, fearless 2.0 said:

great! now I have to have dumbbells too! :) WANT!!!!!!

I think that's a solid plan :D DOOOOOOO EEEEEET!

2 hours ago, Elastigirl said:

I had similar thoughts.Ooooo shiny new dumbbells, I need them!

It was a really good price at Costco. They might still have some if you visit your local one, EG ;) 

Day 2

Weight: 191.4

Another solid session at the gym:

• 10 x 5 chin-ups
  • 10 x 5 (each side) single-leg KB deadlift using a 40# KB

I also got in a 11-min walk on the treadmill at 6 incline and 3.8 speed. Then, I did a #SmoothPanther routine when I got home:

I had a protein shake about an hour after I got home then just ate about 5oz of rotisserie chicken breast, 7 asparagus spears with 2 almond butter fold-overs. 

Today, my daughter, Trixie, turns 2 years old! I can't believe it! Already 2 and it feels like longer, lol. Heather and the kids went with her parents to an indoor playground for a little but and I'm gonna meet them for lunch. I ate about 20-min ago, so, I'm gonna take my food to go. I will log what I ate, but I'll probably get a grilled chicken salad from this place called Hat Creek.

image.jpeg.f005a42513ddda341fd04530de94255f.jpeg

Happy hunting today, Howlers - make it a great day!

image.jpeg.d6e450d52eb420d106b7b774f782e60e.jpeg 

Wolf

• Like 9
  • That's Metal 1

Spoiler

Not gonna lie, I am feeling a little envious of that DB set. I recently got a set of 5s, 10s, and 15s (and a 15lb kettlebell) to get started with, but it is definitely not like what I had access to when I had a gym membership at the beginning of last year. I don’t need anything crazy heavy, but I am looking forward to expanding my collection eventually.

That grilled chicken salad looks amazing. I think that would be my choice if I was there. 

• Like 1
  • That's Metal 1

Chaotic-Neutral, Elven Bladesinger (Apprentice)

Current Stats: STR 11 || DEX 11 || CON 11 || INT 15 || WIS 16 || CHA 12

Goal Stats: STR 14 || DEX 17+ || CON 14 || INT 18+ || WIS 18+ || CHA 14

"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily; to not dare is to lose one's self". - Søren Kierkegaard

1 hour ago, Aquarii said:

Not gonna lie, I am feeling a little envious of that DB set. I recently got a set of 5s, 10s, and 15s (and a 15lb kettlebell) to get started with, but it is definitely not like what I had access to when I had a gym membership at the beginning of last year. I don’t need anything crazy heavy, but I am looking forward to expanding my collection eventually.

That grilled chicken salad looks amazing. I think that would be my choice if I was there. 

My wife is doing Beach Body and was in need of more DB’s and that set came to Costco right on time. We got lucky with the timing, honestly. I think you have a solid set up with your weights right now but if you’re ever in the market for more Rogue.com has a good selection and maybe even check FaceBook marketplace, too?

I got the salad! I’m just waiting to eat it 😂. I did snack on some sweet potato fries they got when I met the Wolfpack up at Hatcreek, though, lol. 

Wolf

• Like 2

Spoiler

• Wild Wolf changed the title to [Wild Wolf] "Omnis Vir Lupus": Everyone a Wolf
2 hours ago, Terra said:

I think I'm a day late but...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to TRIXIE!!!

Happy Birthday GIF

Thank you, Terra :D. She had a good day yesterday and I'm excited for her birthday party! I'm going to end up faulting on one of my (extra) goals in NO SWEETS when I eat some cake but I'm probably gonna give myself a pass given the circumstances lol.

Wolf

• Like 1

Spoiler

Day 2 Food Log:

I swore I took a pic of my salad yesterday but I guess I didn’t. I ended up with that grilled chicken salad with the spicy sauerkraut with a balsamic dressing on top.

Dinner was chicken tortilla soup when I got home from work:

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.ae1d61d01b7f3acaf14b58cb2a54fbf7.jpeg

there’s about a pound of chicken in there with black beans, corn, tomatoes and peppers. Plus, a copious amount of cheese on top. It was delish!

I was trying to get in 100 push-ups but I only managed 40. I was thinking after work I could finish off the other 60 but we have friends in town from Cali and I just hung out with them instead.

Today is a rest day and I’m going to utilize it. I still need to walk, stretch and try and get in some push-ups and/or hit the tire for 10 min to get in some extra bonus points. Luckily, it’s a beautiful day out and I should be able to get all this knocked out :). I’ll update late this evening in what I accomplished!

Happy Humpday, Howlers!

image.png.d7d3c4517cf873fb716d4fd998de8b4a.png

Wolf

• Like 5

Spoiler

Heyo! Look what came in this afternoon!!

image.thumb.jpeg.0eb1b3634696aa8805f68461ee8628e5.jpeg

Ohhhhhh yeah! It was a slightly complicated getting the plates set in, but I did it. And after that, I went on a 20-min walk. I love this thing! I also did 2 sets of 20 push-ups with it too and that was awesome. Speaking of push-ups.: I managed 100 extra push-ups today which nets me 10 pts! Woot woot! I also did another #SmoothPanther routine which nets me and extra 5 points. I know it’s only Zero Week, but I’m feeling really good so far :D 

Day 3 Food Log:

Breakfast - 4x eggs, 3 slices of thick bacon and 2 almond butter folder overs. I toasted the bread this time and it really elevated the fold overs.

Lunch - (not the healthiest) double baconator and 4x spicy chicken nuggets from Wendy’s

Snack - small bowl of leftover tortilla soup with Spanish rice

Dinner - large bowl of crust less chicken pot pie (which I just realized I didn’t take a picture of. Damnit...lol)

I’m off the bed because I’m working out in the morning and using my new weight vest! I’m so excited!

ben stiller tony perkis GIF

Wolf

• Like 7
  • That's Metal 1

Spoiler

On 3/22/2021 at 12:58 AM, Wild Wolf said:

Mobility and Burritos

I support any workout schedule that has 3 entries for eating burritos!

It's really cool that you've got your weight vest; I'm sure you'll get a lot of use out of it.

• That's Metal 1

Level 15 Wood Elf Ranger

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Forum Posts: Current Challenge - Worms - 2021 Road Map - Make a House a Home

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map