Exercise: dancing

Meditation: I decided to do it while i was out walking around. It was weird. A lot of meditation is trying to ignore thoughts and treat them as just phenomena appearing in consciousness but the minute you try it whole walking you realise a lot of what you're thinking is con earned with not falling over and stuff like that, and you realise that to the extent that we are mammals, moving around in the world, we all have to identify with our thoughts because they're part of controlling what our body does and we have bodies you know. 

So there you go, that's my traditional end-of-challenge mediation rant. 

Good solid bit of language stuff done: lots of Gaelic Duolingo and some Portuguese listening practice 

Still eating well. Third day in a row. I have turned down brownies, apricot tart and - YORKSHIRE PUDDINGS. Nerves of steel. 

• Like 2

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

BTW on the boasting-about-my-daughter front, today's revision activity was finishing a computer we had been building. Much to my relief it worked at the end! 

She's also started lifting weights with a view towards being able to do push ups. She is lifting 10k in a bench press position. I like this!

• Like 1

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

2 hours ago, 18ck said:

I have turned down brownies, apricot tart and - YORKSHIRE PUDDINGS. Nerves of steel. 

Oh yummmmm how'd you do that? I love brownies and especially Yorkshire pudpuds.

Well done to your daughter! That's so exciting. ☺️

{Chase the wind and touch the sky; I will fly}