You should probably move

Hey gang! 

So, clearly, I fell off for a bit at the end of the last challenge there. I started a new job, had some family visits and generally was having a hard time just dealing with the bigness of things going on! BUT here we are, a week or so later and we've got

-A fairly decent justice league movie

-a redownload of the hit moble video game "pokemon go"

-me starting to listen to podcasts again instead of exclusivey audiobooks, mostly because the book i'm listening to(which i'm really really enjoying) has a VERY hopeless vipe and you put out you put in, energy wise. 

-me taking a break from singing to strangers on tik tok to make stupid jokes that only i think are funny on tik tok

These things along with the return of the sun and things warming up have been putting me into a better mood lately, which is great! 

This month i'm just working on continuing fasting, keeping myself within my calorie limit, and just getting out and walking more!

I've been playing pokemon go to walk around my neighborhood and it's been a good time!

My goals for this month are 

1. Fast from 5pm-10am 

2. Stick to my daily calorie allowance(i use MFP to track this) 

3. Go for a walk at least two days a week!

• Like 1

That's neat, and so are you

Hey gang! so i've actually been doing pretty stellar with food stuff! i'm pretty proud of it, i've started a new job and it's a lot of morning hours, which is tough because i usually sleep during morning hours lol but I'm doing great with my start and end times. Today i ate at 9:45 because apparently the busy time is 10-11 but i stopped eating around 1pm yesterday so it works out. 

Just drinking lots of tea and water and hoping for the best!

I've also got a date on tuesday that i'm very excited for! 

• Like 1

How're you doing? Are you still around?

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32

i haven't been paying attention to in here much, honestly it's been a hectic few weeks with the news job and figuring out when to sleep and survive and just simply not die all the time, BUT a new opportunity came up for an 8-5 job where i can work just monday-friday and then that opens up tome time to work out and allow me to focus on being a little kinder to myself 

On 4/18/2021 at 1:24 PM, Scaly Freak said:

How're you doing? Are you still around?

• Like 1

Great! having time for a life outside work is a lot more important than it sounds. :) 

• Like 1

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32