Spoiler

Sorry about the friends mom. I have prayed.

• Thanks 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

On 4/30/2021 at 10:03 PM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for that, man.

Well, challenge is done. Managed 6/7 days of meditation, and it was good for me. I'm glad for it.

I'm sorry that I've been so distant to everyone this challenge. Between work and life I'm afraid I didn't have a lot of energy to give back to the community. I'm sorry for that.

Still, it's past, and things have changed somewhat. This wound up being more of a maintenance challenge than a progression challenge, and that was good for showing me where I am and informing me about where I want to go. It's good. I think.

I reckon next challenge will be more concerned with life stuff and will even involve a reward, which I'm rather unaccustomed to on principle. I'm too used to "the reward for good work is the chance to do more." That in and of itself is going to spice things up a lot for the next challenge.

I've got some idea of what I want to do, but I haven't quite figured out how to formalize it yet and I need to get some specifics. I'll post up a challenge for sure, but I'm inclined to wait until I've managed the "Specific" part of S.M.A.R.T. goals.

In the meantime, thank you all for your support for me through all the stuff that I had to endure this challenge. I really appreciate you. More than I say I do. I'll work to be better about showing that next time through.

• Like 2

Hey Kishi, you are here for us when it counts. That matters a lot to me.

I think it is a good sign that you were busy with people you care about local to you. Not being online all the time is a good sign in these pandemic times. 

Level 58  Viking paladin

My current challenge    Battle log 

Kishi, being busy with folks who need you and looking after yourself isn't something worth apologizing for.  You do what you need to. Anyone who has an issue with that isn't being reasonable.