On 4/10/2021 at 11:24 PM, Atrytone said:

What a cute pupper!

She is very cute. I was starting to really like her until yesterday when she peed all over the driver's seat in my car. Hopefully we will rebound. 

the year of living trippily

Final Boss, Part 2    Boss, Part 1  Previous:    Adult Content

Brain Weasels    Choose Your Own Adventure Woman of Mystery -   Worth i Simplicity     

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Even More Current: 52 Days

Currently Current: 100 Days

Current: Queen 2: Electric Boogaloo

Queen of the Jungle

THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE CHALLENGE

Apart six: Amazon  (part 5)

(part 3: The Wickening)

(part 2) (part 1)

The Queen is, so far, not having a particularly good day. 

My event this weekend went okay, even with the normal hiccups of no sleep and extremely cranky participants. I mean this as kindly as possible, but long-distance trail runners are a bunch of whiny bitches. We almost got thrown out of one of the areas that we rented for an aid station because the runners and their crews were so abusive to the staff and paying customers at the place, and they called us after the event and told us we weren't welcome back next year. One of my tasks today is to call there and make nice with the owners. It was a really cool place - they rent these tiny cabins and you can mountain bike or hike all around in the national forest. I was thinking of going up there this weekend and trying it out, but Axe Man called me last night and announced that his work trip for his new job was being extended yet another week, so he won't be home until the end of the month. He'll have been gone two full months by the time he gets back (assuming it doesn't get extended again) so that means for the four months we've had the puppy that he insisted we get, he'll have managed to completely avoid caring for her for two of them. I was already ticked off before he called me because I had to have her boarded this weekend while I was gone, and when I picked her up yesterday morning she jumped in the car and peed lavishly all over the driver's seat. I had JUST taken the towels up that normally line the seat because I was going to take it to be cleaned - it's covered with trail mud and bossman told me I could have it detailed and I could put it on the company card - and now I was driving home sitting in a puddle of dog pee. It wasn't the reunion I was hoping for, to say the least. 

To top it off, I pulled a calf muscle getting all my gear out of the car and now I can't work out. 

So last night Axe Man and I talked, and he managed to be at least marginally empathetic , but later that night the puppy had a drastic intestinal accident all over my new den and I texted him upset about it, about him being away, about everything, and all he sent back was "couldn't this have waited til morning, I have to get up early."  So right now I feel like we are not speaking. 

This morning, things have rolled along merrily: 

- puppy has progressed from pooping everywhere to vomiting everywhere. I thought it might be because she had her final parvo vaccine yesterday, but the vet says no, so I have to bring her in. Plus, you know, clean up all the barf. 

- my mom is sick, and I have to arrange for a medical sample to to be taken from her house to her doctor so she can be prescribed antibiotics. This will not be the happiest courier ever.

- one of my cats has taken up using this low, moaning meow when she wants treats, which keeps freaking me out. She sounds like she's dying. Then I run upstairs frantic and she's standing with one foot on her treat puzzle, looking at me expectantly. 

- I have to work, because boss man gave us all the day off yesterday

- I have to get the car cleaned before the smell bakes in and gets everywhere

- I have to unpack my duffle full of muddy, wet clothes from the weekend and clean them, before that smell gets everywhere

- I have to go to the gym and do some kind of upper body workout so that I don't lose even more progress

So that will be my day today. I would really like to go up to that cabin place and be very, very stoned and stare at the trees, but that is not going to happen. 

I try really hard when I'm having this kind of day to remind myself that there are people truly suffering in other places, but today I am not managing that. This is just some bullshit, and it's not fair that it's all on my plate. I get that life isn't fair but today just feels ridiculous. 

This weeks goals are to stop drinking liquid calories (coffee w cream, gatorade, lemonade, soda) and to start logging my meals again. I don't have to make any changes yet (except the soda) ; I just have to track what I'm eating, how I feel about it, the circumstances, etc. I'm failing miserably at keeping prepped food in the house, so that goes on the list today too. 

On the bright side this should be an easy week, the race people are going to an event this weekend and will be traveling friday and the office is closed Thursday and friday so that the office girl can go to the dentist, so I can keep a low profile and get stuff done without a lot of chaos. 

200.gif.670c3136ba135d3041bf55e395e9e19d.gif

• Sad 4

Brain Weasels    Choose Your Own Adventure Woman of Mystery -   Worth i Simplicity     

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Queen of the Jungle

(part 2) (part 1)

Yikes, that sounds like a lot of stressors! I can find it helpful sometimes when I'm stressed to  stop and realize how good I actually have it , but I think the other side of the coin is  it also helps to acknowledge that what I'm going through right now is really tough and hard, and it's a normal reaction to feel that way. Hopefully, Tank will come  on and word it  in a more eloquent way as he does, but my point is; that is a lot of stress, and it's ok for you to feel that way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

1 hour ago, Elastigirl said:

Hopefully, Tank will come  on and word it  in a more eloquent way as he does, but my point is; that is a lot of stress, and it's ok for you to feel that way.

Indeed.

You do not diminish others by acknowledging your own suffering.  You do not help others by diminishing your own suffering.

Your situation is extremely frustrating, and you're tired and exhausted on top of it. Your feelings are valid and you are valid. The suckitude of others' situations does not detract from the suckitude of your own. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

3 hours ago, DJtrippyT said:

one of my cats has taken up using this low, moaning meow when she wants treats, which keeps freaking me out. She sounds like she's dying. Then I run upstairs frantic and she's standing with one foot on her treat puzzle, looking at me expectantly. 

I'm sorry for everything you're going through, but had to laugh at this. It's just so... cat

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

I'm sorry for everything you're going through, but had to laugh at this. It's just so... cat

Right? 

• Like 1

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Queen of the Jungle

(part 2) (part 1)

Today is going to be a better day. I am certain of it. 

I wound up doing next to no work yesterday, but bossman was still up in the mountains so he won't know. I did actually spend quite a bit of time mentally figuring out a new volunteer program for us and some other new race stuff that I'm going to present next week, while I was domestic rangering (and also napping), I just wasn't dealing with my enormous email backlog. 

- today is a "work" day in my new, alternate-day plan, so no domestic rangering will be done except to put in a grocery order. I splurged on a couple of those ready-to-cook kits to see if I liked them. 

- pupster is better, it turned out to be an allergic reaction to the vaccine after all. Dogs! They're just like us! the vet gave her a shot to make her sleep all day (unnerving, given how hyper she is) and said if she keeps being sick to bring her back for x-rays. I am putting in a plea to the universe right now for that not to happen. She's back to normal this morning.  We went for a walk around the block and she found a dead squirrel. This was considered VERY exciting. 

- Waiting to hear about mom issue. If it can't be solved the way I figured out yesterday I will just put her in an Uber and she can go to the doctor in person. 

- Axe man texted me yesterday but I'm not ready to talk to him so I just left him on read. 

- neither the car or the duffel clothes got cleaned, but I'm going to do the former today and the latter I've made peace with. That's why they make those Downy unstoppables. 

So today's plan is that I will work until 3 (I started at 7:30) and then take my car to the detail place, work while it's being cleaned, and then go to the gym, which is right down the street.  My calf is healing but still sore so I'll do upper body like I meant to yesterday (I didnt' want to leave the dog yesterday).

Then I will come home and try one of my new meal kits. I think that will probably use up most of my hit points for the day. 

2074570726_81nyxAyzU-L._AC_UL600_SR450600_.jpg.b473e41434369c2b4f00a1f23370d225.jpg

• Like 2

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Queen of the Jungle

(part 2) (part 1)

Yesterday (Wednesday) went almost entirely as planned, except instead of trying a meal kit I got a greek salad from the restaurant next to my gym.  I worked all day and cut my email backlog by half. 

Today, Thursday, has also been surprisingly decent. Today is a neutral/domestic day, so I've been domestic rangering with a little work thrown in.  I still have some house stuff to get done, but I feel good about it and I got the pupster to the dog park, where she ran her legs off for an hour. I can't believe she hasn't passed out yet but she's still puttering around the house now. The nap is coming, though, and will probably carry her thru bedtime. 

tonight I am not super hungry but I may make a salad, or skip dinner. I ate breakfast and lunch. I think the meal kit will hold until tomorrow. 

Tomorrow is Friday, because that's the way the days of the week work, and a "work" day, so I will get up super early, go to the gym, and take my work stuff with me so that if I get any early calls I can answer them, and so I can stop at the car detail place and get the car cleaned - I can sit in the lobby and work while that is happening. The afternoon workout is supposed to be kayaking which involves the pain in the ass factor of loading it up, but it stays light late now so I should be able to fit that in. 

giphy-1.gif.6d3f5a56fe39bde1a04fbcef42844958.gif

• Like 1

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Queen of the Jungle

(part 2) (part 1)

Attempting to post from my phone

(taps mike) testing, testing. Is this thing on?

ETA: worked! 

• Like 1

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Queen of the Jungle

(part 2) (part 1)

Dang! I had missed a bunch of your posts. Not sure what the deal is, but I'm having a hard time keeping track of people with the new uni-guild format.

Sorry you had so much chaos to deal with, and on top of everything, I feel like I have to apologize for my people...

On 4/13/2021 at 11:14 AM, DJtrippyT said:

My event this weekend went okay, even with the normal hiccups of no sleep and extremely cranky participants. I mean this as kindly as possible, but long-distance trail runners are a bunch of whiny bitches. We almost got thrown out of one of the areas that we rented for an aid station because the runners and their crews were so abusive to the staff and paying customers at the place, and they called us after the event and told us we weren't welcome back next year.

This is terrible.

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

46 minutes ago, Xena said:

Sorry you had so much chaos to deal with, and on top of everything, I feel like I have to apologize for my people...

I am certain you and your running friends would never behave in such a fashion 🙂

to be fair, most of the racers were completely amazing and astonishingly cheerful given what they were putting themselves through (100 or 50 mile runs). But the 20% that were awful were breathtakingly awful, and they had crews to match. But you know, they probably tip badly in restaurants, and talk in the theater; they are probably just generically dreadful people who happen to run. 😛

we weren't expecting as many drop-outs, either, so we weren't prepared to pull 20-25 people off the trail at 2 am. I guess that is the hour that the rational brain kicks in and says, "fuck this." So it took a while to get to some of them, and they were SUPER pissed. 

• Like 1

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Queen of the Jungle

(part 2) (part 1)

17 hours ago, DJtrippyT said:

So it took a while to get to some of them, and they were SUPER pissed. 

That's lame. You are supposed to be able to do a race under your own power. Sometimes you can't, but you should be grateful to the people who are helping you bail out of a bad situation, not grouchy.

One time I volunteered at an aid station of a trail ultra. One guy's drop bag wasn't there. I didn't know why...I didn't know where it was. I understood that he was really upset, but he was a complete ass about it. I offered to give him my personal headlamp and then he started grouching about not having his jacket. I finally just walked away and let someone else deal with him. I'm still mad at that jerk 2 years later. I can't imagine multiplying that interaction by 100. You are an angel.

• Like 1

Xena, Level 14+ Valkyrie Ranger

January 2017  December 2016

Oct/Nov 2016

On 4/18/2021 at 5:16 PM, Xena said:

That's lame. You are supposed to be able to do a race under your own power. Sometimes you can't, but you should be grateful to the people who are helping you bail out of a bad situation, not grouchy.

One time I volunteered at an aid station of a trail ultra. One guy's drop bag wasn't there. I didn't know why...I didn't know where it was. I understood that he was really upset, but he was a complete ass about it. I offered to give him my personal headlamp and then he started grouching about not having his jacket. I finally just walked away and let someone else deal with him. I'm still mad at that jerk 2 years later. I can't imagine multiplying that interaction by 100. You are an angel.

I had to send an email asking for racer feedback and so far my favorite reply is, "The 100 mile race is far too long. It should be something more accessible, like 30 miles."  Like, the distance is *literally* in the name...

Anyway, I have too much to catch up on, but my attempt to not drink liquid calories is going swimmingly, although I miss coffee. Axe man made some this morning so I had some, but that's the first one I've had in like 10 days (I switched to tea, which I can tolerate unadorned)

Axe man has returned to the fold and has taken up his share of puppy care again. The first two days I vacated the house entirely  and worked from the coffee shop. 

I ate out a lot this week (and last) just because I didn't want to deal with dishes, but I did keep two forms of cooked stuff in house this week. Still keep forgetting the lunch box.  That will be next week's focus. 

Work is actually calm, I had a long meeting with bossman yesterday where I pitched a ton of ideas, none of which he liked, but I got permission to hire some more staff which we desperately need and he's going to reassign the endless data entry that I've been doing to someone else so that I can actually do some other problem solving. I told him (nicely) that if the job was going to devolve into 8 hours a day of data entry and spreadsheets that I genuinely did not want to do it and he would have to replace me. He's been much better lately, I almost wonder if he got medicated after that Florida race. We shall see. 

I am back in the gym and starting to improve. I felt like shit every time I went to the gym for like two weeks, but I wonder if it could have been a lingering after-effect of my vaccine? I felt just like I was slowly grinding up to full power after having the flu. (this in no way is to suggest I don't think people should get vaccinated. I would take it again tomorrow if they told me I had to)

Today is a neutral day - my new system is working well - and so I will domestic ranger and go to the gym, and also possibly the dog park, although I took the pupster on a long hike yesterday (almost two miles) so maybe today is a rest day for her and she just plays in the yard. 

This sunday (day after tomorrow) I will do the first test run of the  Crossfit open Day, to see where I am at. I was hoping to do it earlier in the challenge as well, to get a baseline, but I was super busy and not feeling great, so tomorrow it is.  As long as I do it once per challenge cycle I can tell if I'm improving. 

The other focus for next week (besides the lunch box) will be not missing workouts. I'm still slipping up there because I'm accommodating everyone's schedule before my own, but folks are just going to have to deal with me needing an hour a day to work out.  Boundaries! We all need them. 

Jungle Queen out. 

CXsE4XDWMAAstyU.jpg.8fef3b29840c09baaed7678eb68d889b.jpg

• Like 3

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Queen of the Jungle

(part 2) (part 1)

1 hour ago, DJtrippyT said:

"The 100 mile race is far too long. It should be something more accessible, like 30 miles." 

And I hope they received the correct response which is "stop crying about it, bitch"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm more than adequate. Leave Kanye out of this. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

Just now, deftona said:

And I hope they received the correct response which is "stop crying about it, bitch"

I may have muttered under my breath "...you fucking p******s" but I would not admit it in court

• Like 1
  • That's Metal 1

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Queen of the Jungle

(part 2) (part 1)

First Mock Crossfit Games Day was a success! I started too late (shocker, I know) but it was because we were having a nice sunday morning and Axe man was home and no one (human or animal) was squabbling, so I just relaxed a bit. 

I did the bike, then drove to the gym and did the two gym workouts, then went home for an hour to let the dog out and get the kayak, then went to the park where I did the kayak/run/kayak part. Next time I'll load up the kayak the night before so I can go straight there, or at least not have to deal with the loading mid-test.

Results: 

10 mile bike ride: 53 minutes, avg. speed 11.3 mph

workout 2, 30 pullups: 8 minutes 33 seconds, with 125 pounds assist

workout  3, Crossfit total: DL 165, Squat 135, OH Press 95

Kayak/run/Kayak: 52 minutes. Very little "running".  Walked most of it. 

It took about 8 hours door-to-door, so it's not the sort of thing you'd want to do every day, but I actually really enjoyed it (at least until the last kayak leg, when I started to run out of gas). I was talking to the Mantis most of the day and at the end he asked, "how do you feel?" and I was like, you know, I feel weirdly good, like I'd sweated out some lingering poison. I expected to be really sore and exhausted and I just felt like I'd had a nice day in the sun. (The soreness totally hit later, though)

So I'll do that again in a month and see how I progress. It won't be hard to improve on my IRM lifts, I was kind of rushing that part because I knew I had to get the kayak bit done before dark. I could have eked out another 10 on each of those yesterday with a bit more patience. 

This weeks goals are, as stated earlier, pack the lunchbox, and no liquid calories, and not missing workouts. Although today will be a rest day. I feel like that's justified. 

81f0f481f1d307e3d6d1daf88f21acef.gif.5e65e87ab0b2a0904d446d309df44e8c.gif

• Like 1

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Queen of the Jungle

(part 2) (part 1)

This week has been super busy so I'll just bullet point it.

- liquid calories: so-so. I had a coffee on Monday morning and a latte yesterday afternoon when I was working at the coffee shop (I was falling asleep over a spreadsheet). but I had two opportunities to drink soda or juice with meals and went with water instead, so I feel like that is progress. 

- lunchbox: Yes! started carrying on Tuesday. 

- missing workouts: improved, I took a full rest day Monday, and did a 2 mile nature hike Tuesday with the pupster. She saw her first deer, which was VERY exciting. 

Wednesday I got back to the gym and wrecked it; a long drop-set prowler workout, plus four rounds of "Sham" (dealdlift/run) before I felt my soul attempting to leave my body and stopped. 

I have two rotisserie chickens in the fridge for the next few day's lunch salads, and I'm putting ribs in the crockpot for tonight as soon as I finish this post. That's my two proteins. 

I'm still eating out a bit too much, will try to reign that in next week as the challenge progresses. 

Work has been super busy but I am within 1 day of the weekend, so I'm okay with my stress level. The last two nights I have had anxiety dreams, that's because I have the event next week. 

fb78bb31d1b77c7a65abe2133a4f3e86.jpg.458aa0ab43f562ed90963eef5847c56d.jpg

• Like 2

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Queen of the Jungle

(part 2) (part 1)

My mom just called to tell me she opened her broom closet and a flying squirrel jumped out at her.

Never a dull moment, that woman

Southern-Flying-Squirrel-Photo-Credit-Joe-McDonald2.jpg.5e3a338be8b4c6e52524331aa0918910.jpg

• Haha 3

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Queen of the Jungle

(part 2) (part 1)

Okay, into the final bit of the first third of the challenge and I am feeling - I am almost afraid to say this - really good about it!

Saturday turned out quite nice, if a bit busy. Besides the whole mom-and-squirrel issues (despite my urgings, she would NOT keep it as a pet, so maintenance came and safely relocated it outdoors) I did domestic rangering and then we went camping overnight at Stone Mountain. I wanted the pupster to have her first overnight camp and that place is really close to home, so if she got freaked out or cold I could pop her in the car and get her home, and then go back and get my camp gear the next day. But she was a champ! I had smartly brought her dog blanket (I washed it first) and put it in the tent when it was bedtime, and as soon as she saw it she was like "oh! we're sleeping now!" and flopped right out. She slept thru the whole night, despite there being an actual shooting about eight sites down, with police cars and everything.  Axe Man was there as well, he met us there after work and in the morning he made us a lovely camp breakfast. Pupster got a couple of really nice walks in as well - so many new things to sniff! - so that was a definite success. 

Then Axe Man took her home and I spent Sunday up where the race will be this weekend, double-checking locations against our maps. I do this for my own knowledge, I don't have to do it, but I feel a lot better at the events if I do and I made them pay for the gas. Bossman is still eerily calm and in a good mood, which is great because the week before an event is always 

tenor-1.gif.6790fef0395fd5133758870da704949f.gif

Maybe he's like a serial killer and this is his cooling-off period. Or maybe he got some properly adjusted pharmacuetical help. Either way it's great.  I may have a doctor phobia myself but I am all for other people getting the help they need. 

Yesterday was also slightly exciting, we had a tornado pass thru Atlanta and I spent about 45 minutes in the basement bathroom with all the pets. It passed about 3 miles west of us, I think. I'm ashamed to say my primary concern while I was cowering in the basement was that my car wasn't in the garage and I JUST took collision off the insurance. 

This week will be busy because I have the event this weekend, but after that we don't have one in July (the only month we don't have one) so if I can get to the other side of this I can relax a little. We're hiring some more staff, too, as I mentioned earlier. 

Rest of it: 

- liquid calories: this is still a work in progress, I have had a few coffees when I'm really tired and a soda with lunch when I had mexican food yesterday. 

- lunchbox: meh, haven't really gone anywhere the this week so far

- missing workouts: still an issue, but improving. I was supposed to hike this morning but it's still raining and someone had turned up the gravity on my bed. I could NOT get up. 

I haven't done any fasting or weird eating patterns, so that's a big improvement from the beginning of the challenge. 

The overwhelm part of the challenge has been an absolute revelation. Who knew that I wasn't actually a complete failure with no organizational skills (or indeed, the motivation to get out of bed), but merely someone who needed a goddamn day off once in a while? 

563262566_ScreenShot2021-05-04at10_19_42AM.png.aaeec16a01b65f211728041ec2b8e3bf.png

My alternate-day schedule is working really well, nobody even notices and I'm just as productive but I don't feel like I'm so buried in to-do lists that I want to lock myself in a closet. 

Next part of the challenge will be to start using some of that downtime to do things that I enjoy, not just additional domestic rangering. I re-read a book I have call Microadventures (I think @Xena has this book too) and the mini-camping trip this weekend was partly inspired by that. I almost didn't go, I was thinking I would stay home and do more yardwork, but I reminded myself that in ten years I will remember that first camping trip with the pupster, I won't remember at all that I didn't get the strawberries transplanted. I already have a kayaking daytrip planned for a couple weekends from now. 

So that is it for this part of my three-cycle challenge. I haven't seen much change in my body composition yet, but I feel a ton better and way less stressed. This first segment was really more about just stopping the boat from taking on water; the next challenge I'll get the sails up and start moving forward. I feel like that metaphor was terrible. 

Oh, last thing, I had a close friend call me last week and tell me he was starting his own production company, and offered me a position there. My immediate reaction was, "no, I'm done with that world and I want to move on" but I pondered it over the weekend, and also while I was trapped in the basement because there was a witch on a bicycle flying past the house, and then I decided my decision was "Oh, HELL NO, I'm done with that world  and I want to move on." I told another friend later that day, "I've made every mistake in that business you can think of, and a bunch you can't even imagine. I want to go make NEWER, DIFFERENT mistakes somewhere else." So that was a big deal for me, to let go of that security blanket. I don't know how long I will work where I am now (that largely depends on bossman's level of crazy) but I know I won't retread to what I was doing before. I'm done there. 

See you on the other side, nerds!

giphy.gif.c54fbce1bee68e3ae56995540406f12b.gif

• Like 1

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Queen of the Jungle

(part 2) (part 1)

4 hours ago, DJtrippyT said:

Oh, last thing, I had a close friend call me last week and tell me he was starting his own production company, and offered me a position there. My immediate reaction was, "no, I'm done with that world and I want to move on" but I pondered it over the weekend, and also while I was trapped in the basement because there was a witch on a bicycle flying past the house, and then I decided my decision was "Oh, HELL NO, I'm done with that world  and I want to move on." I told another friend later that day, "I've made every mistake in that business you can think of, and a bunch you can't even imagine. I want to go make NEWER, DIFFERENT mistakes somewhere else." So that was a big deal for me, to let go of that security blanket. I don't know how long I will work where I am now (that largely depends on bossman's level of crazy) but I know I won't retread to what I was doing before. I'm done there. 

The Biblical quote from Proverbs comes to mind that, happily, does not apply here thanks to your wise decision not to go back to that world:

Proverbs 26:11

As a dog returns to his vomit, so a fool repeats his folly

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

8 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

The Biblical quote from Proverbs comes to mind that, happily, does not apply here thanks to your wise decision not to go back to that world:

Proverbs 26:11

As a dog returns to his vomit, so a fool repeats his folly

That is... considerably grosser than expected

• Like 1

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Queen of the Jungle

(part 2) (part 1)