Tateman - Sleep, Eat, Walk, Repeat

Well, he we try again.

Last challenge things just went off the rails, and I couldn't get myself to get restarted. Car even got stolen haha. Luckily, nothing was damaged. Still a mystery as to how they broke in and drove it.

Things have just seemed off with me. 2018 things worked well for me. Everything I seem to get going, I just end up failing out. With all that, I am still going to come back and try doing a little better then last time :)

The goals are always similar or the same. I really just have to get myself in the routine of getting it done again. I'm actually thinking of talking to my doctor too. Check the hormones levels and such. I've been recently thinking it might be less depression, and more lower testosterone or something with me. Either way, I need to check with the doc to get some tests done. Then I might actually find out.

So here we go with the challenge.

Goal 1 - Sleep

I know 100% that this is so important to my mental health, as well as physical recovery. When I decide to just stay up, I end up eating more things. Then I get even more tired for the next day. Then it's just a constant feeling of never being caught up, and always tired. I know my recent challenges, the sleep wasn't perfect right away, but it was getting better. Being heavier weight doesn't help either. SO better sleep will come as I lose weight as well as getting my routine in order.

For now, I'll get back to what I was at before.

10:30 PM off the electronics, and start reading. At 11:30 PM, I need to head off to bed. I also need to get up right away. no laying in bed to play pokemon go or look around on the phone. :) 

15 Points per day. 105 each week.

Goal 2 - Eat

I've debated over the last few weeks as to what direction I want to go with food. Keto has worked amazingly for me. It is restrictive somewhat though. I've watch lots of Greg Doucette, and he talks about low calorie high volume ways of eating. Which more of which sounds good, but still would be somewhat restrictive too.  Both ways, I still would have to deal with the things the rest of my family eats. The days when my wife decided doughnuts should be bought, or whatever sweet temptations. All the times we we go out to do stuff, and it's decided to pick up fast food. I end up with nothing, and have to then come home and make myself stuff. 

For now, I am going to stay with Keto. I want to try to get my mindset like I had in 2018. I was faced with many a snack/food back then, but really didn't have much problem ignoring things. Keto will take a few days to get use to, and cravings to start to go away. It will help to get to sleep on time too :D

Tracking Calories (2200-2400 max), under 20 g net carbs. 

15 points per day. 105 each week.

Goal 3 - Walk

There is much I want to do. All the exercise. All the running. I just can't jump in full force yet. It's very evident to me whenever I just go to take out the trash and such. I'm going to focus just one getting out for walks. I need to test what my limits are, but I want to focus at least 20 minutes a day. Normally, I would have a rest day, but honestly, I am just wanting to keep moving. Hopefully, by the end of the challenge, I will have leveled up the walking to multiple walks per day, or much longer walks etc. The walking is super important for me to do, so I am making it a high point value.

20 points per day. 140 each week.

Goal 4 - Check in daily, do the Mini challenge(s), get help with accountability

The Mini challenge looks right up my alley. I've been wanting to declutter my area forever. I just never made much progress The mini challenge has everyone doing it. So I must participate.

I also am joining the Weight Loss PvP group I saw @Rookie sign up for it, and it sounded like a great way to engage with everything. 

Lastly, I must get myself to post here. Missing a day isn't the end of the world, but missing weeks is not helping me in anyway. Not only myself, I can't be abandoning all the people here. 

At least 5/7 days posting here and working on the mini challenge will get me 15 points each week. 

Measurements April 28th / May 1st:

Chest - 56.96 in / 

Waist - 62.40 in / 

Bicep (L) - 17.79 in / 

Bicep (R) - 17.04 in / 

Thigh (L) - 29.84 in / 

Thigh (R) - 29.33 in / 

Weight - 378.2 lbs

Total Challenge points:

Week 1 (03/28 -04/03) - 270/365 - 73%

Week 2 (04/04 - 04/10) - 0/365

Week 3 (04/11 - 04/17) - 0/365

Week 4 (04/18 - 04/24) - 0/365 

Week 5 (04/25 - 05/01) - 0/365

Challenge total - 0/1825

• Like 4

Woot!

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Profile photo is ancient but I'm too lazy to change it. 

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Good first day.  Got my measurements done. 

Got on here and did some posting in threads, including the weight loss pvp. Participated in the mini for today.  I did get to bed a bit later last night, but it wasn't exactly challenge start haha. Still, 12:30 was better then 3. Started eating better yesterday. 100% tempted to have "One more day" before the challenge started. Krispy Kreme was potentially on the menu. We did get take out Habit burger grill. I got the Cobb salad from there though, and not the awesome burger and onion rings ;) 

Went out and got in my walk too. 

MhX5VFj.jpg

Tracked it with the mapmywalk app. Overall, nice walk out there. Went out late, and just around the apartment complex here.  Before, I said I wanted to see what my limits were. I think I found it. I was done before the 20 minutes came up. I pushed on though. We will see how things look in a couple of weeks. I know I will improve ;)

• Like 2

Day 1 recap:

Sleep:

I got off to read on time. I did read a bit longer, then had to go to the bathroom. So I got into bed a bit later It was like 11:50 PM when I got into bed. 

Fitbit tracked sleep 12:04 AM to 8:00 AM. 89 sleep score. It was hot, but overall I felt I had a pretty good sleep. 8 am alarm, and I was up right away and got myself moving

Eat:

1923 Calories, 14.6 g net carbs. 

Walk:

Posted above. Went out and walked a little after 9 PM. 22:57 total. 

Check in:

Posted in a few threads, and participated in the mini challenge.

For today, I got out this morning for my walk. Yeah, 20 minutes is about the max I can get in one shot haha. I really hope in a few weeks I'll be much better off.

• Like 3

I'm leaning more and more towards keto, tbh.  I have a dr appointment this week for my yearly checkup and I've written a bunch of questions I want to ask him and keto is def one of them.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Teros said:

I'm leaning more and more towards keto, tbh.  I have a dr appointment this week for my yearly checkup and I've written a bunch of questions I want to ask him and keto is def one of them.

It has worked very well for me in the past. And even still now. They way I see my future self eating, is very much a similar to keto diet. The biggest thing I can't have on Keto is Popcorn. Probably some fruits too. Thought technically, I can have some berries. I don't always miss it, but sometimes I do. I've found enough replacement foods that are close enough to the original. Even made a mock apple cobbler that was made out of squash. Even my wife was dumbfounded at how it tasted. 

My old doctor seemed to be against keto. She wanted me to go vegetarian, because she thought it was too hard for her to follow. She also said there was no long term studies of people eating keto vs what there was for vegetarians.

Today:

Just got back in from my walk. Late, but done. So 3 day streak haha :) It feels good to get back outside. Though I so hate the people in this complex. People just have no cares about wearing a mask. Just had some guy come out of his place, then turn to walk my way. Right away, he starts coughing and acting like he is trying to hack up a lung. No fucking mask. The walk area side walk is pretty wide, and I got ahead of him before he started his coughing. It just got me so irritated. 

Had to take my son to school today for a supply pickup. We got back to the complex, and some older guy just moving back and fourth on the sidewalk. No damn mask.  This was on regular sidewalk, so I tried to get as far off as I could. I was tempted to just say something like "Yeah, I don't know why that guy isn't wearing a mask" as if I was talking to my kid. I mean, I already was talking to my kid, so it wouldn't be too obvious 😛 

Not too much checking in today. Just had other things pile up that I had to handle. Will get in more tomorrow. Some is better then none though. 

Yesterday:

Sleep:

Well, first ding of the challenge here. I did get to reading on time. Things just got interesting in the book. So my alarm went off, and I finished the chapter. Next chapter looked short, so I figured I could read it fast. (didn't check the time) So it was 11:50 PM when I went off to bed. I went to the bathroom too. I was going to give myself a pass still, but I checked pokemon go on my phone. I figured I would get the ding there.

I don't know if that did it, but I could not get to sleep. I know I was rolling around until at least 1:30 trying to fall asleep. Phone has it's nighttime mode, so I don't think there was any blue light scenario or anything. Brain just might have started to get more active from it. Fitbit tracked 12:14 am to 7:54 am. 

Eat:

2044 Calories, 10.8 g net carbs. Overall, good day of eating. I haven't found myself wanted too much really. We don't have all the temptation stuff lying around though, so that probably helps. :)

Walk:

Walk #2 done. Did this one in the morning. 9:23 am :) 22:42 minutes. 0.95 mi distance. Very much still feeling like even this little walk is destroying me. I suppose it is good enough pace, even if my brain thinks I really should be going faster. Dumb brain, just let me do my thang! 

Check in:

Checking in was done a bit. 

• Like 1

ugh, night 2 of "Naw, you don't need to sleep!"

Maybe I had a soda too late. Maybe my brain just didn't want me to sleep. 

Harrison Ford Shrug GIF by Star Wars

Just feeling super tired today. Still, I'll get in my walk tonight. Need to grab a few things to take out of the apartment for the mini challenge.

Nice start of the challenge! I hope tonight you'll manage to go to sleep quicker, but otherwise it sounds like you're doing great :).

14 hours ago, Tateman said:

My old doctor seemed to be against keto. She wanted me to go vegetarian, because she thought it was too hard for her to follow. She also said there was no long term studies of people eating keto vs what there was for vegetarians.

How is vegetarianism a weight-loss diet? As a vegetarian myself, I don't really see calorie differences of meat on one side, and cheese and nuts on the other. It's also much harder to get enough protein in. There's plenty of arguments to become vegetarian, but I don't see weight loss as one of them (unless you eat take-out a lot and suddenly start cooking of course).

• Like 1

Yeah, she didn't really give me any real benefits to going vegetarian. I'd almost think that it would be too hard for me to complete do that :) I think whatever diet, you can lose weight with. Just depends if you eat more calories then you burn :) I think vegetarian could be good for trying to get lower calorie higher volume foods in. Then that make you feel more full. That can be done with a mix though. I know some vegetarians don't eat any meat, but will eat fish. Some that would eat eggs, and others that would not.

I have know one lady who is vegan. She runs. It seems to work for her. I don't think I could ever fully go that route. 

• Like 1

Agreed! We became vegetarians in very small steps, from eating a vegetarian meal occasionally, to one vegetarian meal per week, etc. We do it mostly for the climate impact, and we're not super duper strict (candy with gelatin is fine for us for example). I could see myself go vegan 5 years from now, but at the moment it's just too much bother. We are eating a ton of pulses and vegetables nowadays, so at least we're getting in more fiber than in our pre-vegetarian days ;).

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Tateman said:

Wait, sorry, what?! There is nothing inherent in being a vegetarian that will make you lose weight or make you healthier. French fries are vegetarian. Hell, oreos are vegan but if tomorrow morning I decide to eat oreos for every meal, I'm not going to feel any better. This is just fucking bonkers. It doesn't matter what diet you're on if you're not making good choices. raaaaaaaage. So anyway since you said "old doctor" I really hope you're not seeing her anymore. Yikes.

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Profile photo is ancient but I'm too lazy to change it. 

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

21 hours ago, Waanie said:

Agreed! We became vegetarians in very small steps, from eating a vegetarian meal occasionally, to one vegetarian meal per week, etc. We do it mostly for the climate impact, and we're not super duper strict (candy with gelatin is fine for us for example). I could see myself go vegan 5 years from now, but at the moment it's just too much bother. We are eating a ton of pulses and vegetables nowadays, so at least we're getting in more fiber than in our pre-vegetarian days ;).

:)

15 hours ago, fleaball said:

Wait, sorry, what?! There is nothing inherent in being a vegetarian that will make you lose weight or make you healthier. French fries are vegetarian. Hell, oreos are vegan but if tomorrow morning I decide to eat oreos for every meal, I'm not going to feel any better. This is just fucking bonkers. It doesn't matter what diet you're on if you're not making good choices. raaaaaaaage. So anyway since you said "old doctor" I really hope you're not seeing her anymore. Yikes.

Yeah, she was an ok doctor sometimes. Though I had a few issues. Like when I was first seeing her, she wanted me to go on the $5-6000 all liquid diet program. It was like 3 or 4 times she tried to convince me to do it. There is no insurance coverage for it,. it's all out of pocket. Like #1 I don't have that much to just drop on a diet. #2 An all liquid diet for 6 months? No thanks. If I am going to pay 5 or 6k for a program, it better be teaching me proper nutrition or something.

One of the last times I saw her was that discussion of her telling me I should be vegetarian. My wife had changed jobs, so insurance changed. We went off to a different doctor now :) Back then, I was going to see if I could swap doctors. My doctor now seems pretty decent, thought I have only seen her twice

• Like 1

So I may have just phased out a bit week 1.

200.gif

😛

It hasn't been all bad though, and much better then previous weeks. So let's add it up.

Goal 1 - Sleep

10:30 PM off the electronics, and start reading. At 11:30 PM, I need to head off to bed. I also need to get up right away. no laying in bed to play pokemon go or look around on the phone.  

15 Points per day. 105 each week.

03/28 - Off computer on time, reading done, in bed on time

03/29 - Off computer on time, reading done, in bed on time

03/30 - Off computer on time, reading done too long, off to bed a bit late -5 points

03/31 - Off computer on time, reading done, in bed on time

04/01 - Off computer on time, reading done, in bed on time

04/02 - Off computer on time, reading done, in bed on time

04/03 - Off computer on time, reading done, in bed on time

I really only had one night that I was up later. I did have a few nights of not so great sleep, but I also had a couple of good nights of sleep. :) Each morning I did get up and going too. One morning the wife jumped in the shower before I did, so I did play pokemon go, but it was all after I got up and ready mostly.

100/105 points

Goal 2 - Eat

Tracking Calories (2200-2400 max), under 20 g net carbs. 

15 points per day. 105 each week.

03/28 - 1923 Calories, 14.6 g net carbs

03/29 - 2044 Calories, 10.8 g net carbs

03/30 - 2299 Calories, 15.4 g net carbs

03/31 - 1917 Calories, 10.7 g net carbs

04/01 - 1789 Calories, 12.6 g net carbs

04/02 - 2231 Calories, 18.6 g net carbs

04/03 - 2256 Calories, 10.8 g net carbs

Good on all days for eating. Krispy Kreme have been in the house for multiple days. One day I was slightly tempted. It's there a bit in my head, but I'm not giving in. Just have to make sure I am getting my rest in and such to help me make better decisions. I've also got a few things I can eat if I really need to be tempted to eat something sweet.

105/105 points

Goal 3 - Walk

20 points per day. 140 each week.

03/28 - 20 minute walk at night.

03/29 - 20 minute walk in the morning

03/30 - 20 minute walk at night

03/31 - no walk

04/01 - no walk

04/02 - no walk

04/03 - no walk

So I really just noped out of walking. Part of it was a couple days of bad sleep, then just being in the mindset of "I give no fucks today" Not all the days were spent with me doing nothing at least. Like I walked around a lot at Costco and shopping on Saturday. Still, I didn't specifically go for a walk. So I need to get back on that. 

60/140 points

Goal 4 - Check in daily, do the Mini challenge(s), get help with accountability

At least 5/7 days posting here and working on the mini challenge will get me 15 points each week

I started off ok with this, but had that weird mindset going on. After Thursday, I just didn't come post. I only did a couple of days on the mini challenge.  So 5/7 for checking in, 4/7 in pvp check in, and 2 of 7 really for the mini. Though, I only posted once for tossing stuff I think. I identified some things that need to vacate this apartment, but I just didn't take action.

5/15 points

Total points this week: 270/365 - 73%

Things could have been much better, but they could have been much much worse. I didn't give in and just eat all the bad things. I dropped a bunch of weight this week  9.9 lbs this week. Pretty sure it is really all that water weight I hold on to. I'll probably still lose a bit more next week, but the stall will hit in a few days I suspect. I just need to keep eating well, and get that walking done. I need to be burning those calories :)

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Waanie said:

Nice start of the challenge! You set your goals quite high, so it's no wonder that some things go better than others. Now first try to maintain this level, say 70+%, instead of beating yourself up for not being good enough ;).

Yeah, a C is still a passing grade. Even with not giving it 100% last week, I find myself not mad about it. So that is a win there. It's improvement, and that really is what is best. I don't have to be perfect, I just need to improve :)

Well, just a quick blurb. Heading out to my sister in laws place. We have secured a covid vaccine for us each. Getting the J&J one on Saturday. Only had to drive 2 1/2 hours away to get it haha.

Weight has stalled this week, but I expected that. Sleep and food has been on Target. Last night I did eat more though. Walking has been not happening.

Wednesday, I did some work on our car. Had to take off part of the under side of teh dash to replace a couple of motors that controls the AC and such. It was such a pain, and I am still sore today. It's like I had a workout haha.

• Like 2
On 4/14/2021 at 2:11 AM, Waanie said:

Nice that you got a vaccine already! 2.5 hours drive sounds very far though; I guess I could reach almost any place in my country in that amount of time. When is the vaccine starting to be effective?

That's a good question. I imagine it's working well now. Today was actually the first day I am feeling all the way back to normal. I had a bit of arm soreness, but it wasn't much. I also felt tired for a few days, but that may have been a lot because of me not getting to bed on time etc. haha.

What's funny, is I got home Monday, then saw a email from my doctor's place to schedule my first vaccine shot haha. That looked like May time frame though.

My son did have a pretty bad headache after the vaccine, but that went away the next day. His arm was still really sore for awhile though.

Over the weekend, I did try to track a bit on Friday, but Saturday I didn't. Though, I still took care in tracking net carbs in my head. Overall, things went fine. No going out for walks this week, or last week. I haven't given up on the challenge fully haha. I've been slipping up on staying up though. Mostly because I want to keep reading. Reeling it back in though.

Weight started moving again. Stall week seems to be over I hope. 

• Like 1

What's that, another challenge where I just up and disappear? haha

Honestly, the challenge just failed hard. With that though, I have mostly done ok. I did have a couple of days that I overate, and over carbed a bit. Wife had gotten wings for me one night, but they were breaded. I didn't eat too many the first night, but I still have that stupid "Don't waste food" going on. I first thought, I might not eat any. Then I thought I would do a small amount. It just messes with my whole balance of the day. 8 carbs for 4 wings is insane. I ended up just eating the rest "to get rid of them". Then next couple of days were higher calorie for sure. I just felt I was so hungry, like that one day sent all the cravings to my brain. Not even hunger, just want to eat. Clearly a mistake to even touch the wings.

My weight was heading into a decent spot, but I've kind of been bouncing all over now. I have gotten things back under control. Eventually, it will be good again.

Sleep has been a bit all over too. Though mostly better. I read though the last bunch of books. Staying up and reading isn't the worst thing in the world ;) I just feel so much like not doing anything at all when I am tired the next day. So that has for sure happened. No extra walking and such.

On a positive note, I did make my hotel and flight reservations for Las Vegas :D Nationals is coming quickly. I bowl May 26th and 27th. That got me fired up. I have a reason that I need to get walking and some exercise going.

For the first time in over a year, I went bowling today :D Man, it was a bit rough. The two leagues I was in before the first lockdown, I was averaging 199 and 198. I 100% expected to bowl horrible. 

I ended up bowling 3 games, and a extra frame in an hour. I can tell it has been a long time. 211, 158, 187 was the scores. I wasn't truly worried about scores though. I was trying to get my feel back for bowling. I was a lot off balance. I was having some issues with my thumb, and my thumb was hurting quite a bit. I have lots and lots and lots to work on before I head to Vegas. Of course, I don't think I will be back to were I was prior to the cove. Not in time for Vegas. I expect bowling will be quite bad there haha.

With the first time back to bowling, I have things for sure to work on. #1 I have to get my balance better. This means more practice, and I need to jump into some exercises. Getting some squats and lunges going. Maybe farmer's walks etc to help build up grip strength. That will help a lot. #2 These 3 games worked me over a bit. So I need to build up more endurance and such. I need to kick in the walking mode. I can't let myself just sit here all day. #3 More and more practice. At least once a week. I need to re tape my thumb hole to try helping issues I was having today as well. I want to aim for once a week at least. I would like to go twice a week. Once a week means 4 practice sessions before I head out. I'd like to double that if I could. 

This will all really be happening during the next challenge. As this one has burnt to the ground, I might as well look towards the next one.  I guess it really all starts now. :)

• Like 1

Some gremlin keeps changing my follow preferences.  

The average on those three games was 185. Not too shabby. Get to work on that bowling exercise to build up your strength!

• Like 1
On 4/29/2021 at 6:07 AM, Emma said:

Some gremlin keeps changing my follow preferences.  

The average on those three games was 185. Not too shabby. Get to work on that bowling exercise to build up your strength!

Indeed. Honestly, I wasn't going to try to shoot for actual score. Though, I don't know that I would have scored much better if I tried haha. I really wanted to see where I was at. Much to work on, but happy to be able to at least some :)

• Like 1

So, the last couple of days my brother has started to send me messages. For those that don't know, and care. Quick summary. probably about a year or more now, my brother got kicked out of the place he was living. He lived there with his girlfriend of many years. They have a daughter together, and she has 3 other kids. He did some shit, the girlfriend said gtfo out. So he is basically homeless. Growing up, he stole a lot from me. He is a drug addict, though of course he thinks he isn't.  I am the big brother, and still tried to protect his ass just about all my life. I have felt very bad not being about to "save" him. More in the beginning. Hearing of the shit he has done, it really disgusts me. But, he is my brother.

During this time of the pandemic,  we have chatted some. I tried to do what I felt I could. Buying him pizzas or something from time to time. No way I would ever just give him cash. He ended up getting a job. I thought maybe he could turn his shit around. It wasn't too long before he was let go. I didn't even ask why, because he wouldn't tell me the real reason anyway. Since he got kicked out, he was talking about suicide. Killing his girlfriend. Linking to shit like that on facebook. I called the police multiple times, but they can't do anything. Many, many, many other things going on, I try to get him help. Every time it's just met with his shit ass attitude towards me, unless it's trying to get money or something.

Eventually, he just stops sending me messages. 

Then Friday, I get a message asking if we can get him a pizza. I don't see it right away, and immediately, it's back to the I don't care about life and shit. Telling me he is out sleeping on train tracks at night, but no train come. Says he is walking around dark alleys in hopes that someone will just murder him. All kinds of shit like this. 

I told him this morning that I am really sorry he has been going thought this. I had hoped some things would have turned around for him. He says it's too late, then another whole long story about "There is a stabbing here like every night, and I try to go to those places" More about hating life etc.

So awhile back, I kind of made my piece with it. I can't change him. I can't make him do anything. I can't continue to apologize for his actions, because he is part of my family. He has to do things for himself. He has done some pretty shit things, and I think he would have to pay for that shit eventually too.  Honestly, if this were any other person. I would have long distanced myself from them. 

I just don't know what else I can do with this situation. I don't want him to die. I also, don't want to hear about how he wants to kill himself all the time either. For the longest time, he has been a leech. Never really to take responsibility for himself. Always waiting for some person to save him.  blah, I'm rambling a bit.

My original point in this posts was just to mention how much these texts really mess with me emotionally. They mess me up pretty bad if I'm honest with myself. I'm immediately transferred bad to not wanting to do a damn thing mode. I'm back to being up at almost 3 am (tonight). Suddenly, I have all the emotion eating queues. I guess I haven't given in completely and ate all the bad foods around. Just wanting to non stop eat feeling. I didn't even realize what was happening to me Friday night after I saw this. Then continued into today/tonight. It's messed up that I feel this way, knowing he has done some pretty shitty things. I feel split. I want the best for him, but I also have that "you reap what you sow" attitude.

So beside that, I think I am starting my next challenge now. Week 0 I guess. Though, I guess I have to fully form it. I'll have to find a way to get my mindset right. I have some ideas. (I really should talk to a therapist, but that's a whole other thing with me)

• Like 1

Yeah, your brother is really messed up and it’s so sad that he can’t get it together. But you have done everything possible and it’s up to him. You need to live your life and try to set him aside, not delete him entirely from your life, but maybe try to kick him out of your brain now and then and find something else to think about, like your kid, your health, your wife, bowling, vacations, trips? I found myself obsessing about my ex when I realized he was going to be at our sons wedding and I was going to have to deal with him. It messed me up and I had to make an effort to get him out of my head and think about other things. Getting him out of my head by thinking about other happier things helped a lot. It’s hard, so hard, to be in the kind of place you are. Good luck and take it easy on the emotional eating.

• Like 1

Sometimes, because of the people around us, our daily regime is debated. When such things happen to me, I like to walk. A lot. And alone. It's like a meditation for me and it helps me calm my thoughts and emotions. You should continue your walks, it`s the best choice in situations like this.

By the way, do you somehow equip yourself when you walk? I only wear a knee brace from https://dunbarmedical.com/product-category/orthopedic-bracing-support/knee-brace-support-splint/, because my knees are so crunchy sometimes that it seems that I am 70 y.o. lol. It`s kinda funny.

• Like 1