Discipline over motivation- Bullroarer lifts, runs and paddles

oof, I posted those pics from my phone and I get poor signal at my mothers.  I had no idea how they looked on a laptop til just now.

So, last Friday I didnt lift but spent some time doing yoga and light mace bell work

I needed to run this morning but chose to sleep in.  My counters are allegedly going in my kitchen Friday and my eating habits can come into focus.

My paddle trip is this weekend.  The river is high and fast and it looks like 40s to 60s and rain in the forecast.  may have to change my packlist a bit

• Like 1

"For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm."

Just remember that Scooty Puff jr sucks!

25 minutes ago, Bullroarer Took said:
  Hide contents

image.jpeg.2dfface2ebf22d003956eaa4a317c111.jpeg

I need a longer truck lol

C'mon, center your bullshit, dude. Two more feet to the right.

• Haha 1

I felt like I could run forever, like I could smell the wind and feel the grass under my feet, and just run forever.

Current Challenge: #24 - Mrs. Cosmopolite Challenge

Past: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6,  #7#8, #9#10, #11a & #11b, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23

4 hours ago, Bullroarer Took said:

Lol if I center it, it effs up my gps and cell coverage

You are going canoeing. You're not supposed to have those things.

I felt like I could run forever, like I could smell the wind and feel the grass under my feet, and just run forever.

Past: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6,  #7#8, #9#10, #11a & #11b, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23

I don't know how to tell you this, but someone has burgled your home. They took all your clutter, and even your switchplates.