pixieOpower's girly girl tracker...

yesterday I walked to the bank. and I was so pumped I ran part of the way. I RAN!! OUTSIDE! IN SUNLIGHT!! OMG! My bank lady said i looked DAMN goood :) YAY!!

goal stuff -

drank slim fast shake when i woke up. had a stupid late table at work so missed out on the food stuff with friends BUT got myself a sammich and trail mix for dinner around 11:30. I was going to eat again before bed but decided to sleep instead of eat. Was in bed asleep by 2:30.... mainly cuz today I hafta be a day walker.

Did all of my bible study last night with the gang. it was intense but cool.

today fitness stuff.. I will be busy all day but part of my plans include meeting Micheal Boatman at the film flix thing :) After that I think I am going to the gym to bang out some killer reps.

*** please place your autograph on the line _____ ; so I can sell it on EBAY when you are famous ***

ate 2.5 meals today!! not the healthiest meals ever but still I ate TWICE!! Seared Ahi Tuna salad from Hoolihans, then a mini blizard, then a chicken tater burrito from Taco Johns. AND drank nothing but water ALL DAY!!

Bible study was amazing today! I shared more than i ment to but got hugs and stuff from everyone!

Walked the mall, walked the airport, walked the walmart. THEN banged out some weight lifting :) WOOT ME!

*** please place your autograph on the line _____ ; so I can sell it on EBAY when you are famous ***

omg I have been awake for 38 hours. omg I have had an interesting week. It's friday right?

wednesday = bible study + holihans + shopping. got home around 11 pm. facebooked. got a text to hang out and watch tv series at midnight. wandered walmart... made grilled cheese.. watched tv... home in bed by 6 am. woke up thursday at around noon. worked out, worked, watched Rock of Ages and That's my Boy. movies dont around 5 am... went for breakfast. ate yummy food. went to boys house to borrow his second season vampire diaries. got roped into deep cleaning the house. i mean DEEP CLEANED 3 rooms!!!! it was insane and strangely fun cuz we were dancing around and singing and his Mom would just check on us once in a while to see how far we had gotten on her lists :) THEN went Disc Golfing. so much fun!! i ended 18 holes with only a +46 score!! then i showered and went to work. then I went to the theater and hung out.. then to a friends house to plan hair and make-up. now home. omg i am so jazzed i cant sleep. WOOOOT MEEE i need to pass out so I can be up by 9 to prep up for the wedding.... hair and nails will apparently take hours LOL and we arent even in the wedding party.

Wedding was amazing. Best wedding food ever!! Sunday i was super lazy but had to work at 10 pm so did a basic angry birds workout before eating dinner. Had dinner at the movie theater: )

Work is super boring but Theaters ok. No caffeine yet and i am done with all my work!

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk 2

ate a real breakfast at work around 5:30. eggs, sausage, hashbrowns and wheat toast. drank 8 oz choco milk. about to go get dinner stuff. dont know what i want tho.

finished bible study homework last night. journaled today.

gonna hit the gym and lift heavy things. in about an hour.

Ate at work.. twice cooked chicken extra cabbage. then a chicken burrito for dinner and about to have a protien shake.

Did bible study with the gang. had a friend sit with us and ask a ton of serious questions. that was cool

ran my butt off at work, cleaned theaters, MOPPED theaters (stupid people why can't you keep your soda in your cups), ran treadmill, and walked walmart 4 times.

random argh. WHERE DOES A GROWN UP FIND MODEST FREAKIN SHORTS!!!! grr If i'm gonna play disc gold with the boys thursday I need shorts so I don't die and I cant find any that go more than an inch below my crotch.....

Got called into work lastnight. Yay. Did random squats throughout the night and did full vacuum and some incline pushups on the booths while i worked.

Ate 3 meals yesterday. Pad thai for lunch. Grilled cheese and soup and free pie for dinner. And croisant sandwich for breakfast. I so totally regret the sammich. I feel like crap after eating it.

Did bible study and watched the dvd yesterday. No journal tho. It amazes me that all three of us had wildly different revelations about this weeks study.

I want to curl back up in bed. But instead i will be cool and go to the laundromat...

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk 2

depression related not working out last night. sad pants today.

I had shrimp avocado salad last night. everyone laughed at me cuz it looked so boring on the plate. Screw them. I'm the one trying to be awesome.

watched Brave. no journal. but am reading a christian murder mystery.

i dont want to do anything. I feel like a lazy blob.

so i mention to my freakin mother that my current goal is to eat at least twice a day. So she goes out to dinner with me and a couple of friends and tries to stuff me to the gills with horrible fried food!! If I order a super yummy lookin sandwich NO BREAD I am not in fact saving room to eat all of your mozzie stix and chicken nuggets. GRRR

Read a ton of my christian murder mystery. journaled.

walked an hour on the treadmill at 3.4 mph. I was watching a show.. i couldnt stop!!! also did weight lifting.

depressed and frustrated with people and their OUT OF FREAKIN NOWHERE judgements. forgot to eat wednesday. i think the last time I ate was tuesday. i dont know. i'm eating soup in a little bit. I kind of hate my life at this moment. I am going to a concert tonight that will be amazing and right now I just dont care.

working 2.5 jobs having a social life and working out like a boss.. YAY

daywalked last week ONE DAY and signed up for college. weee? this should be interesting. Whats a little 17 credit hour semester on top of everything else? I dont need sleep. I'LL BE FINE!!!