Cherry_Bomb has been leveling up (off-line)!

The past two months have been going pretty darn well, and of course I didn't post my challenges that whole time. 😬 Here's hoping I don't jinx my weight-loss streak by posting this one.

1) Lose another 3 pounds over the next three weeks by taking a break from my Easter candy stash, drinking green tea (saving the yummy coffee for the weekends), and doing more bodyweight exercises on top of my daily walk

2) Update my Nerd Fitness app every day for three weeks

3) Read every day to relax instead of bingeing on snacks

Bonus: at some point before May 1, I want to get in on this spring cleaning challenge too, but this is the week where I have to catch up on a buttload of work, so commitment pending.

Let's see how this one goes. Good luck on your challenges, everyone!

• Like 1

⚔️👽👼🍐⚔️

NF Level 2, EQ Level 2
(Assassin-in-pre-beta-training)
Current challenge: 11 (coming soon)
Past (🍒💣) Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

On 4/11/2021 at 11:47 PM, Cherry_Bomb said:

The past two months have been going pretty darn well, and of course I didn't post my challenges that whole time. 😬 Here's hoping I don't jinx my weight-loss streak by posting this one.

Welcome and happy challenging! I think writing it down will surely fortify your successes, not jinx them.

On 4/11/2021 at 11:47 PM, Cherry_Bomb said:

1) Lose another 3 pounds over the next three weeks

There's a weight loss Player vs Player challenge if you're interested :)

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

On 4/13/2021 at 8:20 AM, Harriet said:

Welcome and happy challenging! I think writing it down will surely fortify your successes, not jinx them.

There's a weight loss Player vs Player challenge if you're interested :)

Lol here's hoping! It's funny because I track my health and fitness in a Mokeskine in addition to the forums, but it's only when I forget to post on the forums that I see any significant changes. Like this time. When did I make this post, three weeks ago? (I can't tell time anymore) And I somehow gained three pounds, then lost five pounds, and now I'm right back at my starting weight. I - don't - understaaaaaaand. 💢

Definitely going to look for this PvP challenge, though. I must level up! 😤 Thanks for suggesting it!

• Like 1

⚔️👽👼🍐⚔️

NF Level 2, EQ Level 2

3 hours ago, Cherry_Bomb said:

It's funny because I track my health and fitness in a Mokeskine in addition to the forums, but it's only when I forget to post on the forums that I see any significant changes.

= me.

• Sad 1

"When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." -Henry Ford

"The older I get, the more I understand that the only way to say valuable things is to lose your fear of being correct." -Malcolm Gladwell

"If you know the way broadly, you will see it in all things." -Miyamoto Musashi

Okaaaaay I think I’m done. Until I can figure out what the f*** I’m doing to gain EIGHT POUNDS IN THREE DAYS I’m giving up. I’m exercising, I’m drinking water, I’m intermittent fasting so I only eat two small meals a day; it’s not like I’m eating blocks of fried cheese or Good Morning burgers. I had one handful of tortilla chips yesterday and the day before. Apparently that was enough to add 2.5 pounds each time, because that’s the only “potentially unhealthy” thing I’ve done since Sunday afternoon. So I think I’m good. Taking another NF hiatus because I’m already dealing with a ton of BS and this was the last thing I needed. 

(Apology if you were looking for a happy or motivational post - I have four projects due between Friday and the next two weeks, so I am in a mood. 😒)

B2EFDD03-9E6D-4300-ACA7-00644A48E0B7.png

⚔️👽👼🍐⚔️

NF Level 2, EQ Level 2