Hello there. After a many years break in which I conquered many epic quests including getting married, competing in powerlifting, bodybuilding and half marathons, buying a home in the country and starting to homestead, and of course adding 2 more to our brood (which brings the total to 4!)  I am back looking to reignite the lost spark I once had for that fitness life. 

I 'retired' from group fitness two years ago and I havent competed or been 'on track' since. Granted, half of that was us trying for baby #4 and then dealing with miscarriage and finally a sticky pregnancy, but one filled with activity restrictions, global pandemics, and a whole lot of hip issues thanks to the toddler sized newborn I would one day birth. 

Now I'm over here, beaten, not sure where to go next. I am 6 months post partum, still rehabbing my core and taking it slow WHICH IS AWFUL. I'm also back at pre-baby weight but trying to come to terms with my post baby shape, and mayhaps lose 5-10ishlbs before starting to cycle maintenance and growth periods? 

I dont know man, I don't know. 

I will be posting a mini log for myself since the current challenge is over soon, hopefully I can find the 'spark' again for something that two years ago defined me. 

• Like 2

Level 10 Wandering Nord

Constitution: 15.5 Strength: 14 Wisdom: 17.5 Stamina: 12.25 Dexterity: 2 Charisma: 8
Current Challenge: Picking Up The Pieces