Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Week 1 Day 3

 

I took it easy earlier because of yesterday's needle poke. Now it's time to warm up the machine again.

 

Wheels to Spin:

  1. Make coffee
  2. Make dinner
  3. Reset the front half of my desk
  4. Prep ingredients
  5. Freeze some stuff

To Spin Later:

  1. Do laundry
  2. Take out trash
  3. Get packages
  4. Open mail
  5. First clearing pass of yogatorium
  6. Tidy the hall

To Spin Tomorrow:

  1. Dry laundry
  2. Wash some leftover containers
  3. Make moussaka
  4. Put away single servings
  5. Clear pickle shelf in fridge
  6. Make a second batch of moussaka
  7. Order second batch of summer stuff
  8. Clean one extra desk square
  9. Clean the French press
  10. One stupid minute of walking (but leave the half hour free)
  11. One stupid minute of bear crawl
  12. Drink iced coffee like a civilised person
  13. portion and freeze stuff

 

Spun:

Spoiler
  1. Rest
  2. Eat a thing
  3.  

 

  • Like 5

I felt like I could run forever, like I could smell the wind and feel the grass under my feet, and just run forever.

Current Challenge: #24 - Mrs. Cosmopolite Challenge

Past: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6,  #7#8, #9#10, #11a & #11b, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23

Link to post

One of my YouTube channels released a video about how DS9 took the Ferengi and turned them from a laughing stock into a well rounded people with complex and very compelling characters, and immediately thought of your Star Trek challenge. I'm putting the video in a spoiler tag, since there are spoilers for several DS9 episodes.

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31

Link to post
14 minutes ago, Scaly Freak said:

One of my YouTube channels released a video about how DS9 took the Ferengi and turned them from a laughing stock into a well rounded people with complex and very compelling characters, and immediately thought of your Star Trek challenge.

 

My understanding is that's why Armin Shimmerman returned as Quark, because he wanted to undo the really gross Jewish stereotypes of the earlier Ferengi. (And they really were bad. I could never figure out how that happened. Like, I can understand how a lot of people have missed the awkward black stereotyping of the Klingons, because they've never been one-note since they were strongly coded black. But the Ferengi?)

 

 

I felt like I could run forever, like I could smell the wind and feel the grass under my feet, and just run forever.

Current Challenge: #24 - Mrs. Cosmopolite Challenge

Past: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6,  #7#8, #9#10, #11a & #11b, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23

Link to post
4 minutes ago, sarakingdom said:

My understanding is that's why Armin Shimmerman returned as Quark, because he wanted to undo the really gross Jewish stereotypes of the earlier Ferengi. (And they really were bad. I could never figure out how that happened. Like, I can understand how a lot of people have missed the awkward black stereotyping of the Klingons, because they've never been one-note since they were strongly coded black. But the Ferengi?)

 

For Star Trek fans outside the US (like me), the Klingon stereotyping most likely never even registered. Anti-semitism though, is quite native to most European countries and was impossible to miss. That was a "umm.... yikes?" moment if ever there was one.

 

And kudos to Shimmerman for that, by the way, as well as for how he's playing Quark in DS9. The video makes a point of mentioning this, and specifically calls out how he deliberately did Quark's mannerisms and body language  differently, from the very first scenes in the first episode. And it completely worked, Quark is a great character. 

 

I think I need to go rewatch some DS9 now :) 

  • Like 1

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31

Link to post
18 minutes ago, Scaly Freak said:

For Star Trek fans outside the US (like me), the Klingon stereotyping most likely never even registered. Anti-semitism though, is quite native to most European countries and was impossible to miss. That was a "umm.... yikes?" moment if ever there was one.

 

It was not subtle. It was really broad 19th century anti-semitism, for sure. Like... I don't know what they thought they were doing. Especially when they seem to have been developed at least partly by Jewish showrunners. Someone must have seen it.

 

The Klingon thing... definitely beyond average white America at the time. It's still tricky to talk about how stereotypes you admire are still stereotypes, and can still be a problem. The Klingons were and are really popular. And they're really popular in large part because people admire the very things that make them so awkward as black-coded characters. (On the plus side, Trek has other black representation. Every show with Klingons has a very different sort of black character offering an alternative representation. It would be more problematic if that were it.)

 

Quark is a great character. I don't like him, but that's not the point. I'm not necessarily meant to, he is kind of a con artist and his heart isn't made of all that much gold. But he is quite a well-written and well-rounded character with a lot of screen presence.

 

I watched the video, that dude doesn't suck. He can stay.

 

Also, IGGY POP?!

I felt like I could run forever, like I could smell the wind and feel the grass under my feet, and just run forever.

Current Challenge: #24 - Mrs. Cosmopolite Challenge

Past: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6,  #7#8, #9#10, #11a & #11b, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23

Link to post
1 minute ago, sarakingdom said:

Also, IGGY POP?!

 

I KNOW!!!! There may have been a very undignified fan-girlish SQUEEEEE!!!! at that. :D 

 

That channel is one of my favorites for all things Star Trek, for many reasons. He also does commentary on political events (clearly labelled!)... and he has a recent video about DS9 and labor unions that won my subscription click. :)  

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31

Link to post
8 minutes ago, Scaly Freak said:

I KNOW!!!! There may have been a very undignified fan-girlish SQUEEEEE!!!! at that. :D 

 

That channel is one of my favorites for all things Star Trek, for many reasons. He also does commentary on political events (clearly labelled!)... and he has a recent video about DS9 and labor unions that won my subscription click. :)  

 

It's really hard to beat Iggy Pop for "coolest Trek series" credentials. I mean, not that DS9 doesn't have a lot putting it in the lead already, but way to cement your lead, guys.

 

I've been thinking a lot over the past year or so about the changing conversation around capitalism, and what role Star Trek is going to play culturally as an early pop culture discussion of post-capitalist society. There's not a lot of post-capitalism or even non-capitalism in the broad culture, so it's a hard conversation to have.

I felt like I could run forever, like I could smell the wind and feel the grass under my feet, and just run forever.

Current Challenge: #24 - Mrs. Cosmopolite Challenge

Past: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6,  #7#8, #9#10, #11a & #11b, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23

Link to post
2 minutes ago, sarakingdom said:

I've been thinking a lot over the past year or so about the changing conversation around capitalism, and what role Star Trek is going to play culturally as an early pop culture discussion of post-capitalist society. There's not a lot of post-capitalism or even non-capitalism in the broad culture, so it's a hard conversation to have.

 

Even more so in a culture that is founded on it.... or at least on the belief that it is necessary for individual prosperity.

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31

Link to post
33 minutes ago, Scaly Freak said:

Even more so in a culture that is founded on it.... or at least on the belief that it is necessary for individual prosperity.

 

Founded on it, and turned into a bit of an idea monoculture in the past century. (Hell, literally turned into a religious cornerstone in some regions.) It's like trying to have a conversation about snow when your language doesn't have a word for it. That's sort of why I kept coming back to Star Trek as an economic meme. However imperfect the depiction, it was uniquely in favor of the post-capitalist society. It's the only word for snow in the American pop zeitgeist.

  • Like 1

I felt like I could run forever, like I could smell the wind and feel the grass under my feet, and just run forever.

Current Challenge: #24 - Mrs. Cosmopolite Challenge

Past: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6,  #7#8, #9#10, #11a & #11b, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23

Link to post
1 hour ago, sarakingdom said:

There's not a lot of post-capitalism or even non-capitalism in the broad culture, so it's a hard conversation to have.

Following in from the conversation I've just been having in my tread, I suspect post-capitalism will look like hi-tech feudalism with Jeff Bezos owning everything and the rest of us just moving it around. 

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Link to post
Just now, 18ck said:

Following in from the conversation I've just been having in my tread, I suspect post-capitalism will look like hi-tech feudalism with Jeff Bezos owning everything and the rest of us just moving it around. 

Proper little ray of sunshine this morning aren't I. 

*reaches for coffee*

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Link to post
On 5/9/2021 at 9:57 PM, sarakingdom said:

finish off a quick Amazon order

logical star trek GIF

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Link to post
3 hours ago, sarakingdom said:

Wheels to Spin:

  1. Make coffee
  2. Make dinner
  3. Reset the front half of my desk
  4. Prep ingredients
  5. Freeze some stuff

To Spin Later:

  1. Do laundry
  2. Take out trash
  3. Get packages
  4. Open mail
  5. First clearing pass of yogatorium
  6. Tidy the hall

I hope I've got my timeline straight but this is today right? I hope it goes well. Show that yogatorium (I agree with... I can't remember who... That it's a great word) who's boss. 

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Link to post
1 hour ago, 18ck said:

Following in from the conversation I've just been having in my tread, I suspect post-capitalism will look like hi-tech feudalism with Jeff Bezos owning everything and the rest of us just moving it around. 

 

Is that really post-capitalism, though? That sounds like... capitalism. Very much like basically now, in fact.

 

59 minutes ago, 18ck said:

Proper little ray of sunshine this morning aren't I. 

*reaches for coffee*

 

You need to practice your burlesque moves. Do your bounces and shimmies and give us that showgirl smile.

 

God, it's surprisingly great to tell men they should smile more. There's got to be a German word for that feeling.

 

19 minutes ago, 18ck said:

I hope I've got my timeline straight but this is today right? I hope it goes well. Show that yogatorium (I agree with... I can't remember who... That it's a great word) who's boss. 

 

Who even knows what day it is anymore. Time is an abstract concept. Sure, I suppose it's today. I didn't get to the yogatorium. But I will, because my back needs stretching.

I felt like I could run forever, like I could smell the wind and feel the grass under my feet, and just run forever.

Current Challenge: #24 - Mrs. Cosmopolite Challenge

Past: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6,  #7#8, #9#10, #11a & #11b, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23

Link to post
12 hours ago, sarakingdom said:

Is that really post-capitalism, though? That sounds like... capitalism. Very much like basically now, in fact.

But... Workers are still being paid. Occasionally they even use toilets. And there are still people who buy from other shops. These last vestiges of capitalist competition and wage labour need to be expunged before feudalism can be established. There's so much work to be done, sister.

I suppose Amazon post capitalism would be more effective than most standard transitions to post capitalism in the direction of socialism, since there will be so many more books to burn. Drones flying in with massively overpackaged batches of cheap, demand-printed, public-domain works to feed the flames. It'll be great.

 

12 hours ago, sarakingdom said:

You need to practice your burlesque moves. Do your bounces and shimmies and give us that showgirl smile.

Yep, tits and teeth, that's me.  

12 hours ago, sarakingdom said:

God, it's surprisingly great to tell men they should smile more. There's got to be a German word for that feeling.

@fearless 2.0? Can you help? 

Definitely do though. Life is hard. We should all smile more. 

 

12 hours ago, sarakingdom said:

Who even knows what day it is anymore. Time is an abstract concept. Sure, I suppose it's today. I didn't get to the yogatorium. But I will, because my back needs stretching.

Yep. Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so, in the words of the immortal bard. Anyway, i hope you made some progress today. 

*tips hat*

*says m'lady*

*wanders off*

  • Like 3

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Link to post
22 hours ago, Scaly Freak said:

 

Even more so in a culture that is founded on it.... or at least on the belief that it is necessary for individual prosperity.

 

21 hours ago, sarakingdom said:

 

Founded on it, and turned into a bit of an idea monoculture in the past century. (Hell, literally turned into a religious cornerstone in some regions.) It's like trying to have a conversation about snow when your language doesn't have a word for it. That's sort of why I kept coming back to Star Trek as an economic meme. However imperfect the depiction, it was uniquely in favor of the post-capitalist society. It's the only word for snow in the American pop zeitgeist.

 

21 hours ago, 18ck said:

Following in from the conversation I've just been having in my tread, I suspect post-capitalism will look like hi-tech feudalism with Jeff Bezos owning everything and the rest of us just moving it around. 

 

"It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism." - Fredric Jameson or Slavoj Zizek, depending on who's asking. Star Trek is notable in that the world basically did end before its post-capitalist future took off, IIRC.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Kishi said:

"It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism." - Fredric Jameson or Slavoj Zizek, depending on who's asking. Star Trek is notable in that the world basically did end before its post-capitalist future took off, IIRC.

 

...in 21st century events that look a lot like virus, economic collapse, and riots, as I recall, so I think we're still on track. How long do I have to wait for Vulcans?

  • Like 3

I felt like I could run forever, like I could smell the wind and feel the grass under my feet, and just run forever.

Current Challenge: #24 - Mrs. Cosmopolite Challenge

Past: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6,  #7#8, #9#10, #11a & #11b, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23

Link to post
3 minutes ago, sarakingdom said:

 

...in 21st century events that look a lot like virus, economic collapse, and riots, as I recall, so I think we're still on track. How long do I have to wait for Vulcans?

 

April 5, 2063, I think it was?

  • Like 1

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31

Link to post
Just now, Scaly Freak said:

April 5, 2063, I think it was?

 

I will likely make it, although probably not in time for it to really help my dating life.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

I felt like I could run forever, like I could smell the wind and feel the grass under my feet, and just run forever.

Current Challenge: #24 - Mrs. Cosmopolite Challenge

Past: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6,  #7#8, #9#10, #11a & #11b, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23

Link to post

Week 1 Day 5

 

For those of you who have not been to the Mended Drum recently, their new musical act is pretty good. I presume she's part of the Llamedos Invasion.

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

I've been considering adding a very early morning walking the park, assuming the park is not full of maskless mobs at that hour. This probably won't do wonders for my sleep, but that's such a crapshoot anyway that I might as well cross my fingers and hope, and maybe schedule an afternoon nap. Seconding this plan is the realization that I have outside errands that are slipping, simply because I'm put of the habit of doing them. So a morning walk would open up a daily errand slot.

 

Today's emotional volatility is weirdly high. Not a fan. Must get this managed somehow.

 

Gears to turn:

  • Paperwork job
  • Groundwork for new schedule
  • First pass of cleaning checklist

 

Wheels to Spin:

  1. Eat a food
  2. Get packages
  3. Make more list

Spun:

Spoiler
  1. Cleaning job
  2.  

 

  • Like 9

I felt like I could run forever, like I could smell the wind and feel the grass under my feet, and just run forever.

Current Challenge: #24 - Mrs. Cosmopolite Challenge

Past: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6,  #7#8, #9#10, #11a & #11b, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23

Link to post
5 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

Morning walks are great! Just don’t make them all about errands. 🙂

 

There simply aren't that many errands that can be run in the park, darling. :D

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

I felt like I could run forever, like I could smell the wind and feel the grass under my feet, and just run forever.

Current Challenge: #24 - Mrs. Cosmopolite Challenge

Past: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6,  #7#8, #9#10, #11a & #11b, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23

Link to post
8 hours ago, sarakingdom said:

 

There simply aren't that many errands that can be run in the park, darling. :D

 

Walk to the park, then do some online errands on your phone?

  • Like 1

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31

Link to post
On 5/14/2021 at 5:49 AM, sarakingdom said:

I will likely make it, although probably not in time for it to really help my dating life.

They're very emotionally distant, vulcans, so you're better off out. 

  • Wow 1

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines