WhiteGhost Celebrates Mardi Gras

4 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

Having something doesn't mean you necessarily enjoy it at the time.  I mean, I have a penis but I wouldn't say I enjoy cock & ice cream :P  

I can't think of anything to say about this that won't get me in trouble, so I'm just going to see myself out. Good night.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30

7 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

I finished off AC Origins which meant time to move on to AC Valhalla.  The adjustment to the controls is really taking some time and I really don't like that I can't tag enemies anymore.  I do not like having to go into a group battle and not being able to tell who is friend and who is foe.

You can still do it with the bird, but you have to fly over them quite closely and then they turn to red. You can also use the "environment scan" to highlight them and this is much easier.  I also found I was really weak at the start of the game, even enemies it seemed like I should have been able to beat were killing me easily but as you level up this happens less. I rarely die in battle now, even with enemies at or slightly above my level. It was frustrating at the start though because I expected the rest of the game would be the same so stick with it. 

I actually really love Valhalla now, but it took a while for it to grow on me.

• Like 1

I'm more than adequate. Leave Kanye out of this. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

On 5/8/2021 at 9:24 AM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Decides Terrence Howard GIF

The cold of the latter has a deleterious effect on the former. 

That is certainly something is the against column

22 hours ago, sarakingdom said:

Guys, I'm trying not to develop a summer ice cream habit this year.

On 5/2/2021 at 9:07 PM, sarakingdom said:

Friend, this could be a dangerous part of town for you in a few weeks' time.

Just sayin :P 

20 hours ago, Scaly Freak said:

I can't think of anything to say about this that won't get me in trouble, so I'm just going to see myself out. Good night.

Good Night GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

19 hours ago, deftona said:

You can still do it with the bird, but you have to fly over them quite closely and then they turn to red. You can also use the "environment scan" to highlight them and this is much easier.  I also found I was really weak at the start of the game, even enemies it seemed like I should have been able to beat were killing me easily but as you level up this happens less. I rarely die in battle now, even with enemies at or slightly above my level. It was frustrating at the start though because I expected the rest of the game would be the same so stick with it. 

I actually really love Valhalla now, but it took a while for it to grow on me.

Hmm, I'll have to give that a try next time I play it.  I have to say it still feels a bit awkward to play but I will give it time

-------------------------

Yesterday was the last day of working out for a while because I will be getting tattoo work done today.  As such, I ended up staying at the park for a long time (4 hours in fact) and did a bunch of everything.  Pull, push, gymnastics, running, stretching, and just some playing around.  

On 5/8/2021 at 7:27 AM, WhiteGhost said:

I at least did get some gymnastics stuff in, and am getting pretty good at my bar routine.  I should probably film it again sometime.

And since yesterday was the last day of exercising for a while I filmed my routine

Since I was filming things anyway, I also filmed my planche progression to see what kind of angle I was getting.

Now, I know some of you are probably thinking "aren't planches supposed to be done with straight arms?"  and you are right.  So maybe this thing I am working on isn't really a proper planche but since I don't know what it is called that's what I'm going with :P 

When I got home I spent the rest of the afternoon playing ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) because I have access to it with my temporary subscription so I wanted to try it out.  I was a little disappointed in that it feel a lot more like Morrowind than Skyrim.  

Our weekend NF D&D game was schedued for earlier in the evening that usual so I got onto that after dinner.  Once again it was a blast

Summary in the spoiler:

Spoiler

The crew this time was the three from last time (Slurp - my fighter, Burp - @Mr_Willes's barbarian, Derp - an NPC cleric run by the DM @jonfirestar, and the only non half-orc in the party played by @Jarric.  That last character was by far the most amazing character idea I have ever seen in D&D: a blink dog warlock.  Like a literal dog.  It could understand words thanks to his helmet of understand language, but it couldn't communicate back except by barking and using mage hand.   Oh and it could also somehow cast spells because he didn't need the somatic part of any spells.

Every time we got to a closed door, the dog would use its smell and hearing to know what was behind the door and tried to warn us.  All of the urp brothers are super stupid, though so every time the response was "We know you stupid dog, we can all see its a door!"  

We had very little problem clearing out most of the monsters we encountered, but in one case Burp got poisoned and diseased at the same time and in a show of Bravado said he was fine and our cleric believed him and opted not to try any healing.  Immediately after this we came into a room as some cultists were in the process of a summoning ceremony.  They head cultist told us to shut up and get out of the way because they were almost finished so everyone except the dog just stood against the wall waiting.  The dog, in the meantime killed one of the cultist and instead of joining in we all started yelling at the dog because it was supposed to wait like they said.  In the end, they conjured up some massive six armed half woman half snake thing, which in turn summoned up 6 winged monsters.  We figured we were all going to die and it was fun trying to guess how many more rounds it was going to take before we finally all succumbed.  In some strange miracle we actually ended up killing them all without dying ourselves.

• Like 14
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28Mardi Gras [Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

I feel like you need a cool dismount to make your routine even more awesome. 😄 Still loving all the encouragement in the background.

2 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

Now, I know some of you are probably thinking "aren't planches supposed to be done with straight arms?"  and you are right.  So maybe this thing I am working on isn't really a proper planche but since I don't know what it is called that's what I'm going with :P 

The only name I've heard for this is the very creative "bent arm planche". 😛 Looks cool either way!

• Like 1
10 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

the only non half-orc in the party played by @Jarric.  That last character was by far the most amazing character idea I have ever seen in D&D: a blink dog warlock. 

Aww, thanks 😊. That was a really fun game, I hope I get to rejoin the half-orc half-brothers again soon.

• Like 3

Level 15 Wood Elf Ranger

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Forum Posts: Current Challenge - Worms - 2021 Road Map - Make a House a Home

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map

14 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

filmed my routine

uh oh oops GIF

• Like 1

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

I mean... That's pretty - and I don't say this lightly - fucking impressive. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

21 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

I feel like you need a cool dismount to make your routine even more awesome. 😄 Still loving all the encouragement in the background.

You are not wrong, but I don't dare do this without having my wrists strapped to the bar which makes dismounting almost impossible.  If I had a cool real gymnastics setup like @raptron I would feel comfortable trying some dismounts but this just isn't the right place to consider dismounts.  That said, I would like to figure out how the heck people get out of mill circles other than just falling off the bar.

21 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

The only name I've heard for this is the very creative "bent arm planche". 😛 Looks cool either way!

Sounds sciency enough to me :D 

13 hours ago, Jarric said:

Aww, thanks 😊. That was a really fun game, I hope I get to rejoin the half-orc half-brothers again soon.

It was.  One of my favorite parts about these one shots is that none of us care if we survive so we can role play our stupidity beyond what we would dare in a campaign type of game.  It also lets us try out weird and creative characters like your blink dog that may not be something appropriate for campaign type games.

9 hours ago, 18ck said:

uh oh oops GIF

8块钱的菜煎饼,打车费100元。_蔬菜

9 hours ago, 18ck said:

I mean... That's pretty - and I don't say this lightly - fucking impressive. 

I have no idea how to react to compliments so I'll just say thanks and leave it at that

-----------------------

Yesterday started out like most Sundays with Zoom Church, which was nice as always.  We have finally been authorized by the local government* to resume in person meetings, so starting from next week we will be back to in person church.

* We actually had the get permission from 6 different entities because bureaucracy is real here.

After church I headed over to the tattoo studio to get some more work done on my tat.  This time we worked on the arm bit and just did a quick 4 hour session because my artist's girlfriend was there waiting for him to finish.

JUyUTQy.jpg

That brings me up to 29 hours so far on this thing.

• Like 9

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28Mardi Gras [Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

15 minutes ago, WhiteGhost said:

I have no idea how to react to compliments so I'll just say thanks and leave it at that

This is actually a GREAT way to react to compliments.

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

On 5/7/2021 at 11:17 PM, sarakingdom said:

Guys, I'm trying not to develop a summer ice cream habit this year.

I have a year round ice cream habit I'm trying to kick

page 3...whew, finally made it!

• Like 1

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE 2021 - cute is consistent

Spoiler

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

21 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

And since yesterday was the last day of exercising for a while I filmed my routine

*watches video in awe.*

I mean...how does your lunch keep from coming out your nose? Because that's how it would play out for me. Turn me upside down, and lunch comes out.

• Like 1

"When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." -Henry Ford

7 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

You are not wrong, but I don't dare do this without having my wrists strapped to the bar which makes dismounting almost impossible.  If I had a cool real gymnastics setup like @raptron I would feel comfortable trying some dismounts but this just isn't the right place to consider dismounts.  That said, I would like to figure out how the heck people get out of mill circles other than just falling off the bar.

Oh right I forgot you're strapped in! Which makes sense, doing it without straps would be terrifying. Though I'm still impressed you've learned any of this stuff without a gymnastics set up, or at least a token sandpit.

On 5/6/2021 at 6:22 PM, WhiteGhost said:

After dinner I got the 2 week Xbox live card I bought and got all signed up to see if it would work.  It seems like it does, so I am going to test it out playing online with Deffy sometime in the next week.  If it works maybe I can play ESO with someone as well ( @Mr_Willes, @Starpuck)

On 5/7/2021 at 6:27 PM, WhiteGhost said:
On 5/7/2021 at 4:28 AM, Mr_Willes said:

Does ESO do crossplay. Cause i play on computer...

pinging @Starpuck

I don't even know, but I think so.

It does not!  Which is so super sad!!!     But I will still be excited to watch you play through the fantastic ESO stories that the game has if you end up sticking with it for solo stuff.     I have been so impressed with even the zone side story quests, let alone the big arcs.

Level 72 ~*~ Ranger

Deviant Art Gallery   ||  YouTube Channel

Current Challenge

"It is difficult.  All things worth keeping are."  Thane Krios - Mass Effect 2

"Maybe it's not as simple as you imagined, Seeker."  Varric Tethras Dragon Age 2

"Staying within your limits is no fun, Ryder."  Vetra Nyx - ME: Andromeda

Spoiler

::PAST CHALLENGES::

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 20 | 21 | 22

23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42

43 | 44 | NEIN | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48| 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

On 5/10/2021 at 7:57 AM, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

This is actually a GREAT way to react to compliments.

Looks like I got it right then :)

On 5/10/2021 at 9:22 AM, RES said:

I have a year round ice cream habit I'm trying to kick

page 3...whew, finally made it!

Today's update probably isn't going to help

23 hours ago, theflyingaccountant said:

*watches video in awe.*

I mean...how does your lunch keep from coming out your nose? Because that's how it would play out for me. Turn me upside down, and lunch comes out.

Upside down time = fun time.  It probably helps that I did tumbling as a kid and then was a diver in high school.  Being upside down and some* spinning is a comfortable place for me

* sadly not horizontal spinning anymore.  I should probably work on this more

22 hours ago, Teros said:

Ok I think I'm all caught up.  Swinging on bars, tattoo increased, and something about cock ice-cream.

You got all the key parts :D 

18 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

Oh right I forgot you're strapped in! Which makes sense, doing it without straps would be terrifying. Though I'm still impressed you've learned any of this stuff without a gymnastics set up, or at least a token sandpit.

If I had a sandpit I would totally practice flyaways.  There is a park on the other side of town that I hear has really good sand pits under the bars but it's a 90 minute drive each way.  The park is pretty famous because that is where all of the elite bar swingers go.

5 hours ago, Starpuck said:

It does not!  Which is so super sad!!!     But I will still be excited to watch you play through the fantastic ESO stories that the game has if you end up sticking with it for solo stuff.     I have been so impressed with even the zone side story quests, let alone the big arcs.

I am not sure I am going to stick with it for solo stuff.  It seems doable, but it is definitely not designed for solo play.

------------------------------------

Yesterday was a tattoo recovery day so no exercise happened.  I spent most of the morning playing ESO.  It was OK, but I am struggling to really get into it.  Having a bunch of random players all over the place is really distracting, especially when they can also kill the same bad guys I am facing in my dungeon it loses a lot of the enjoyability.  For example I was supposed to make my way through a cave full of pirates that were conveniently spaced apart to be an appropriate challenge for someone of my level.  But thee were also people really powerful going through as well, so I would run up to attack a bad guy only for them to get blown to bits by a mage behind me.  Every time. :( 

I gave up on that and went to make some more ice cream because I finally finished off the last bit from my previous attempt.  I tried something new this time, using heavy cream combined with evaporated milk (instead of condensed milk) with some honey for sweetness.  The difference in texture made this a must-churn ice cream.  The chocolate chips got coated with honey and then sunk to the bottom where they bound to the bottom of the container.  I had to stir them them up every 30-45 minutes while it froze to keep them mixed into the ice cream. I will try it out today (and take some pictures), but from licking the spoon while making it I feel like it is going to be an inferior flavor from the previous recipe.

After making the ice cream it was time to get back on the xbox from some online co-op with @deftona.  Neither of us had any idea what game to play so we tried out one called Deep Rock Galactic, which is kind of like Minecraft in that you have to dig around in a mine to gather resources while avoiding the monsters that live there.  Neither of us had any idea what we were doing and we were getting killed all the time but it was still kind of fun.  It got a lot better after we figured out how to get our mics connected and could actually talk to each other as we played.  It was a good time, but I think we are going to try a different game next time we do this.  Please recommend fun co-op games we should try.

I had to get off to help Ghostlet with his homework at one point and then when he finished it was his turn on the xbox.  While he was playing, I finished up making the Almond Joy candy bars I started making last week.  I finally got the chocolate consistency right (or at least good enough) by using lard as an emulsifier.  I will probably try them out today (and again take some pictures).

When Ghostlet went to bed I got back on the xbox and played Valhalla until bed time.  I spent the entire time wandering around a military encampment assassinating people trying to clear it out.  I don't think it works like previous games.  After being in there for two hours killing people there still seemed to be just as many people as when I started so I think they must be respawning a lot faster then earlier games.  I should probably just go back and do some quests.

• Like 7

Level 2 Ninja

3 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

Please recommend fun co-op games we should try.

Between you and deffy's kitchen exploits, I'm surprised Overcooked 1+2 aren't already a thing.

Sea of Thieves is fun from what I hear, kind of an open world pirate thing if you're into that. It Takes Two is co op only and lots of fun, with a nice story, graphics and changing gameplay to keep you interested. Streets of Rage 4 is also a great modern update of a classic beat em up and once that company publishes TMNT Shredder's Revenge later this year I'd say that's a must grab.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 5/9/2021 at 6:10 AM, WhiteGhost said:

In some strange miracle we actually ended up killing them all without dying ourselves.

Wait What GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Burp is a fighting mastermind, too bad that takes up all the space in his mind that he has. But still, taking advantage of the size of the opponents, some critical pushing around of little brothers, and funneling them out made us kill the lot! Burp was a bit hampered by having disadvantage on attacking, but i don't think he dipped much past 1/3 of his hitpoints...

i like how Slurp and Burp or the opposites but basically can take the same amount of attacks. I get hit twice or even 3 times as much but take half damage, you get hit significantly less (With your insane AC) but take full damage when you do with your low(er) total HP.

And then there is that stupid dog just barking all the time!

"Cut it out, WE KNOW YOU GET EXCITED FOR DOORS!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

... a little odd in the head ...

18 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Between you and deffy's kitchen exploits, I'm surprised Overcooked 1+2 aren't already a thing.

Sea of Thieves is fun from what I hear, kind of an open world pirate thing if you're into that. It Takes Two is co op only and lots of fun, with a nice story, graphics and changing gameplay to keep you interested. Streets of Rage 4 is also a great modern update of a classic beat em up and once that company publishes TMNT Shredder's Revenge later this year I'd say that's a must grab.

Ooooh, thanks for all of the great suggestions.  We ended up picking Outriders and will give that one a shot tomorrow.

17 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

Wait What GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Burp is a fighting mastermind, too bad that takes up all the space in his mind that he has. But still, taking advantage of the size of the opponents, some critical pushing around of little brothers, and funneling them out made us kill the lot! Burp was a bit hampered by having disadvantage on attacking, but i don't think he dipped much past 1/3 of his hitpoints...

i like how Slurp and Burp or the opposites but basically can take the same amount of attacks. I get hit twice or even 3 times as much but take half damage, you get hit significantly less (With your insane AC) but take full damage when you do with your low(er) total HP.

And then there is that stupid dog just barking all the time!

"Cut it out, WE KNOW YOU GET EXCITED FOR DOORS!"

Yeah, your HPs buffs and my AC definitely keep us alive longer than we deserve, but I meant me in particular, having gone down to zero the first time when we still had 10 enemies around us I figured I was done for.  The Orcish survival thing, plus rolling a 20 on y first death save literally saved my skin.

------------------------------------

Yesterday I spent the whole morning playing Valhalla, and figured out why I was having such a hard time clearing out the encampment.  It was the next place I needed to go for the main quest so it had to have a supply of bad guys there.  

While I was playing that I tested out both my Almond Joy bars and my ice cream.  The bars were great

Ws5GZFA.jpg

Ct4X9Fo.jpg

They tasted almost exactly like the commercial ones do.  Very happy with how these turned out

The ice cream, on the other hand...

GEUqiin.jpg

Was more ice than cream.  Using evaporated milk in place of condensed milk in that recipe did not work at all.  The texture was all wrong and came out really icy, even with vanilla added.  In addition to the terrible consistency, the milky flavor was even stronger than the condensed milk, which completely defeats the supposed purpose of swapping them out in the first place.  

For dinner I was going to make some sweet & sour pork but Ghostlet really didn't want to eat that so I switched it up to my regular standby pork & cabbage stir fry.

In the evening I had Ghostlet try out my candy bars and he was also really impressed.  He said that with how well these turned out I should really try making some Snickers bars, so guess who spent the rest of the evening online shopping for ingredients.

• Like 9

Level 2 Ninja

6 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

He said that with how well these turned out I should really try making some Snickers bars, so guess who spent the rest of the evening online shopping for ingredients.

My wife can make those too, and they are so much better than the commercial ones. But if you check the ingredients that goes into them, it's better not to eat them.

• Like 1

I've never tried an almnd joy bar but that definitely looks great. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

The Orcish survival thing, plus rolling a 20 on y first death save literally saved my skin.

I had already planned for my "grab-and-toss" by then. Cause i sure as hell wasn't leaving an Urp down there, dead or not!

• Like 1

On 5/10/2021 at 10:06 PM, DarK_RaideR said:

TMNT Shredder's Revenge

Wait you can play this with on-line Co-op?! I'm definitely grabbing it then!

I'm SO missing on these Urp adventures! I can't wait to play with you guys again!

• Like 2

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Dude your workout vids are so inspiring!

I wish we had stuff like that around here! 

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Battle Log | The Return Arc - [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] <--Current Challenge