Hot Girl Summer Part 1: Pony - Deffy #69 (NOICE) !!! TW !!! - VERY LOW CAL

28 minutes ago, WhiteGhost said:

Wait, we both made chicken parm on the same day without even coordinating?

What How GIFs | Tenor

I noticed that too!! 

We seem to be slowly morphing and becoming the same person! 🤣

• Haha 2

I'm more than adequate. Leave Kanye out of this. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

2 hours ago, deftona said:

I noticed that too!! 

We seem to be slowly morphing and becoming the same person! 🤣

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Active challenges: Improve Ankle Mobility | Walk to Mordor and Back Again | DailyDare | Weight Loss PVP

2021 threads: Respawn | Challenge V | VI

2018-19 threads: Battle log | Challenge I | IIIIIIV

These chicken parm pics got me feeling hungry they look so good!

• Thanks 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Battle Log | The Return Arc - [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] <--Current Challenge

Congratulations on the new qualification!

And that is a proper mental dream :lol: . Did we survive the floor collapsing?

• Like 1

Level 15 Wood Elf Ranger

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Forum Posts: Current Challenge - Worms - 2021 Road Map - Make a House a Home

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map

So eventful.  Congrats on the new qualification!   And kudos for keeping the plans from the Russians.  I really hope you find the secret toilet.  

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4

10 hours ago, deftona said:

super batshit dreams

Yep.  Most of mine have involved trying to accomplish something that is frustratingly out of reach.  There have been more appearances from people in my past than usual.  And, you know, various wildlife and decrepit mansions and such.

• Like 1

Level 45 Quasi-Human Ranger     

"Forget failure.  Forget mistakes.  Forget everything except what you're going to do NOW, and DO IT." - Lou Ferrigno

"Foxes Never Quit!"  -  Leicester City FC

KBO. - Churchill

5 hours ago, TimovieMan said:

giphy.gif

I Put A Spell On You GIFs | Tenor

3 hours ago, cn3wton said:

These chicken parm pics got me feeling hungry they look so good!

My only regret is I should have used better, more melty cheese but other than that it was banging.

3 hours ago, Jarric said:

Congratulations on the new qualification!

And that is a proper mental dream :lol: . Did we survive the floor collapsing?

Thank you! And I don't know if we survived because I woke up but I never did get into that toilet 😢 

3 hours ago, Shello said:

So eventful.  Congrats on the new qualification!   And kudos for keeping the plans from the Russians.  I really hope you find the secret toilet.  

Thanking you! And Putin has nothing on me *blows nails*

2 minutes ago, Cheetah said:

Yep.  Most of mine have involved trying to accomplish something that is frustratingly out of reach.  There have been more appearances from people in my past than usual.  And, you know, various wildlife and decrepit mansions and such.

In pretty much every dream I have there is something out of reach and I have never ever achieved one of these dream aims. Freud would have a fucking field day with me. 

• Like 5

20 hours ago, deftona said:

On a related note, is anyone else having super batshit dreams recently or is it just me?

Yes. My brain is on some wild shit this week.

• Like 1

I felt like I could run forever, like I could smell the wind and feel the grass under my feet, and just run forever.

Current Challenge: #24 - Mrs. Cosmopolite Challenge

Past: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6,  #7#8, #9#10, #11a & #11b, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23

3 hours ago, sarakingdom said:

Yes. My brain is on some wild shit this week.

Honestly though, this is my main source of fun these days. 

Friday Update

I drove TH for his second Covid jab (it's a 12 week wait between jabs for us) and while he was doing that I hobbled around the supermarket getting some groceries. They have opened a garden centre outside in this one so I browsed that for a little while and bought some plants for the garden. I was struggling with bending down though so I picked the best plants available at hand level 🤣 When TH finished he met me in there and we went back around the shop with him putting the heavy stuff in the trolley.

We got home and dug out the raised border along the side of the front garden. I say we - it was TH doing the work while I sat there looking pretty* and advising. We weeded it all, then made a border with these lovely black tiles we found in the outhouse, and planted in the marigolds and busy lizzies. There is still a lot of weeding to do on the front garden but our garden waste bin is full so we had to stop. We vowed to fill our garden waste bin every fortnight (which is as often as it gets collected) so it will be a work in progress, but we've barely done anything with the front garden since we moved in 2 1/2 years ago. Luckily, everything in the house was all done and perfect when we moved in, but it's starting to look a bit on the shabby side now. 

I tried to calm my back down in the bath, and then I played Valhalla. I made us burgers for dinner (veggie burger for me, lamb burger for TH) and for whatever reason I started feeling really crappy as the evening wore on. More moody than ill, sort of frustrated and angry. TH suggested I walk to the local rough pub and offer people out for a fight which sounded like honestly it would have helped my mood but not so much my back. Also I have never been in a real fight, starting with a bunch of football hooligan type dudes from the casually racist pub sounds like a bad idea when I don't  have a back injury let alone when I do. So instead I went to bed early in the hope my grumpy mood would be lifted when I woke and so far so good. 

My back is shit today though. 

*to a point. Quarantine ain't been treating me well.

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, deftona said:

Honestly though, this is my main source of fun these days. 

I wish I could say the same. Mine is going for some wacked-out Kafkaesque shit.

I felt like I could run forever, like I could smell the wind and feel the grass under my feet, and just run forever.

Past: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6,  #7#8, #9#10, #11a & #11b, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23

6 hours ago, deftona said:

I tried to calm my back down in the bath, and then I played Valhalla. I made us burgers for dinner (veggie burger for me, lamb burger for TH) and for whatever reason I started feeling really crappy as the evening wore on. More moody than ill, sort of frustrated and angry. TH suggested I walk to the local rough pub and offer people out for a fight which sounded like honestly it would have helped my mood but not so much my back. Also I have never been in a real fight, starting with a bunch of football hooligan type dudes from the casually racist pub sounds like a bad idea when I don't  have a back injury let alone when I do. So instead I went to bed early in the hope my grumpy mood would be lifted when I woke and so far so good. 

Where my mind went:

• Like 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

3 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Where my mind went:

That video is blocked in my country 

:(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, deftona said:

That video is blocked in my country 

:(

Probably due to copyright issues. It's from the first episode of Black Books where he's trying to get the skinheads to beat him up so he doesn't have to do taxes.

• Haha 2

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

13 hours ago, deftona said:

TH suggested I walk to the local rough pub and offer people out for a fight which sounded like honestly it would have helped my mood but not so much my back. Also I have never been in a real fight, starting with a bunch of football hooligan type dudes from the casually racist pub sounds like a bad idea when I don't  have a back injury let alone when I do. So instead I went to bed early in the hope my grumpy mood would be lifted when I woke and so far so good.

You say that, but if you think about how chiropractors work... Maybe a good old pub fight would fix all your problems? 🙃

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47wmf79pbvlllv01w46b

Also I feel a tad bit sorry for TH, but doing garden work without actually having to do it sounds great. 😅 I'd prefer advising any day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ninjakitten said:

Also I feel a tad bit sorry for TH, but doing garden work without actually having to do it sounds great. 😅 I'd prefer advising any day.

We're becoming very good at this me being the brains, him being the brawn thing. 

Opposites Attract GIFs | Tenor

• Like 5

cat wow GIF

don’t mind me, just dropping in ^-^

sorry your back is being a butt!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Yasha92 said:

cat wow GIF

don’t mind me, just dropping in ^-

Hi there! 

Saturday Update

The plan for yesterday was to lie on the sofa playing Valhalla while TH lay on the other sofa watching classic ECW. Life, however, had different plans for us. 

TH went into the cellar to grab the cat litter to change it and the cellar was flooded. I drove to my parents to grab the pump and when we got back it wouldn't work. We rang our insurance provider was have for reasons such as this but they couldn't come out until Tuesday so we rang the water board instead who sent someone out really quickly. While waiting I decided to have a bath and of course that is when they arrived. They were here for four hours doing diagnostics and they did find the sewer at the front was blocked but on unblocking it, it didn't clear the flooding in the cellar which was coming up the storm drain. However, as they were down the sewer at the front they called us over to see and the whole thing is collapsing. It's so deep though, it goes down about 10 feet, because the ground level of my house is about 6 feet higher than street level. Repairing that is going to be a really big job, they've booked in the civil engineers. Thankfully though, because TH works in a similar industry, we knew that the sewers on our property are not our legal responsibility because legal responsibility for the sewers on houses build before 1937 were adopted by the water companies in 2010 (I am mostly putting this here for @Jarricbecause it's relevant to his interests too) which is very good news because I think we're talking A LOT of money to repair all this. 

While they were here they put cameras down all our drains and it's nice to know the ones lying underneath the extension were perfect. It was also nice to see down all the drains because now I understand better how my house is designed and they also found a well that we didn't know we had - the older engineer was really excited when he found that and we had no idea it was there at all. 

We still don't really know why water is coming into the cellar but they did drain it all off for us. It's very slowly filling up again but we've had lots of rain. We're getting the mains water people out on Tuesday to come and rule out a burst pipe and if it's not that I'm not really sure where we go. They did suggest it might be the soakaway and told us to give the sewer rebuilders a bung and ask them to do it for us when they come. But needless to say our restful Saturday disappeared. 

I was really tired and my back was killing me by the time it was dinner time but as we have made takeaways verboten I did cook. I made my Korean fried chicken stir fry recipe that I have been working on and I think it's in it's final form now because it is hands down one of the best things I have ever eaten. It's so sticky and sweet and spicy and miles better than anything we could have ordered in even if I do say so myself. 

eFGHiGc.jpg

• Like 7
  • Wow 7

Sorry about your pipes and your back being bitches. :(

But wow, that Korean stri fry DOES look amazing. I love your food pictures, they always look so tasty and could totally be used to write a cook book. :D (If you ever do write one, I'd like a copy please)

• Like 1

Previous challenges: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7

That food looks amazing, and I'm sorry for the annoyingness and glad it is mostly not your responsibility except for the wet bits.

Yikes that sounds like a huge nightmare, even if you don't have to pay for it.

That food looks very much like a similar one we have here that is usually made with pork and is also delicious

HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28Mardi Gras [Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

That looks delish!

Ugh about the flooding, what a pain in the bum :( hope they find the problem and fix it quickly!

Flooding, look around your neighborhood, do you see anyone building an outrageous boat while various animals in pairs begin to congregate? 

• Haha 4

• deftona changed the title to Hot Girl Summer Part 1: Pony - Deffy #69 (NOICE) !!! TW !!! - VERY LOW CAL