Respawning. Hopefully.

It's been a minute. Or two. I'm not even sure anymore if this is my first respawning attempt or not (and I'm not to keen to find out if I have failed before).

Moving was quite stressful and everything fitness related was on the back burner for a long time. Despite that -and to my own surprise- at some point I was quite fit for a moment just because I went hiking a lot. Then I started a job I ended up really, REALLY disliking and started eating. A lot. To my endless surprise... weight gain doesn't necessarily help with fitness goals. Or with a horrible job. I know that's a plot twist no one would have seen coming.

The pandemic, or (mostly) all the extra time I had because I was no longer commuting, got me back on track. I think I can actually say that I am in the best shape of my adult life at the moment, but over the winter I needed a break and mostly maintained ever since. Now that I feel like I should get back to working on myself, I'm having the hardest time to get started again.

So I tried to think of things that helped me before... and journaling here came to mind. So I'm back for another attempt. Maybe with the next challenge. Or with a Battle Log. I haven't decided yet. But I wanted to at least post this before I make an excuse again.

• Like 3

RX Marine was established in 1996 in Mumbai, India; as chemical manufacturing company catering exclusively to the needs of the marine industry. In a short span of 12 years the company has established itself as one of the leading wholesale suppliers of a wide range of chemicals for - Marine industry internationally - and other local industires and plants. Our client list bears testimony to this. The RXSOL policy has its foundations on two pillars of strength - a continuous investment in research and development to deliver premium quality products and a commitment to service. Degreaser