The Tavern is Consistent

I am the type of person that says "That sounds awful, Lets do it!!!" so I saw on my fitness tracker that Asics was having a virtual blue jean mile run for charity that supports National Alliance on Mental Illness of New York City, so I have until Sunday to run a mile in blue jeans, I'm going to use this as a painful fitness test and work on it to see how much I can improve in one year.

https://www.asics.com/us/en-us/blog/johnny-gregorek-smsb-blue-jean-mile.html  

• Like 1

We have a chalkboard sticker (about 2 feet by 2 feet in size) on our kitchen door. It's used as a shopping list: anything we're running low on (or running out of) gets put on there so the one doing grocery shopping knows what to *definitely* bring. 😅

But we're only doing this because the missus refuses to just use a shared Google Keep list for this... 🙄

• Haha 1

Active challenges: Improve Ankle Mobility | Walk to Mordor and Back Again | DailyDare | Weight Loss PVP

2021 threads: Respawn | Challenge V | VI

2018-19 threads: Battle log | Challenge I | IIIIIIV

On 5/26/2021 at 3:52 PM, TimovieMan said:

But we're only doing this because the missus refuses to just use a shared Google Keep list for this... 🙄

We use a shared Google Keep list for this, when it's something we both use.

Now if I could only get my wife to check it when she goes to the store  🙄

• Haha 1

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: it's all routine

Spoiler

Magickal, Eclectic, Goddess, Level 64

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|67|68|

|My Character Page | Tracking Spreadsheet |

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda