Balance, in my life, has always been that elusive friend watching you from afar, giggling as you struggle, giving you a mischievous nudge when all goes well but also lifting you up in the darkest nights, when a rain of thin and sharp icicles pierces your heart. It is the fox from St-Ex's Little Prince, waiting to be befriended but running away when I try too hard. This round, I'll keep coming to see it every day, at the same time, and we'll see if we get closer by the end of it.

I've got intermediate life goals:

Be at home.

I've gone from crappy appartment to good appartment with crappy landlord to crappy appartment for way too long. If I'm ever going to find balance, I need to be a master of what gets in my kitchen and in my washing room. I want to find pleasure in cooking and showering again, that means choosing the exact appliances I am willing to use. I'm tired of bowing under a ceiling too low and having meals cooking either too quick or too slow and I think I'm ready for choices and consequences and not having anybody to blame for my housing problems but myself. The goal is buying a (small) flat.

For the first time ever, I've got a positive budget balance and I'm able to save. My net worth is above 0 (yay!) so I can work toward a down payment. That's a twelve months goal, I've got a progress bar and a preplanned path:

image.png.c8366691d954fa0ca9f552f52f0fb7b7.png

Downpayment_1.jpg.5f37ac648ee7fd3b617f901b4b9cfe9f.jpg

Get ready for Space!

So, that's silly but during my studies and since then, I could always picture myself as a resources manager/cartographer. This is one of the paths were my life is leading me so, why not try for it in Space? The ESA is recruiting, giving me a shot at just that. I'm not making it a life goal and won't cry a tear if I'm rejected right off the bat but I'm still going to lie down, take a good aim and shoot my bullet. I must:

• take a medical exam.
  • write down an awesome résumé.
  • write down an even more awesome cover letter.
  • get in shape.

Keep on hiking

I'm still planning to fulfill my hiking guide course and get ready to launch some survivalism seminars (survivalism in the broader sense as in, surviving in nature, of course, but also building the confidence to say no and make choices, building toward financial independance, stress management, relationship management and others). For that, I need to:

• register to the hiking guide association and get the proper insurance.
  • get a proper first aid kit.
  • accomplish 2 internships.
  • build up an internet site.
  • put together a first hike - target is an historical themed hike somewhere in the neighborhood.
  • get clients.
  • start hiking.

Longer term goals like building relationships and actually living a balanced life will come later. For now, I'll focus on that. That means:

Daily

• eat 2 meals (1 pre-cooked, 1 cooked).
  • drink 1l of water (water bottle at work).
  • sleep with the lights off and the windows open (no duration target).

Every other day

• go out and get a small workout. Start with 4x5 squats, push-ups, hollow-holds, inverted rows.

Workdays

• get to work by 6:30 am.

Week 0:

• registering to the hiking guide association.
  • get the proper insurances.
  • get the first aid kit.

Week 1:

• get my résumé ready.

Week 2:

• medical exam on May 19 - 2 pm.
  • get my cover letter ready.

Week 3:

• finalize my postulation application for the esa.

Week 4:

• get in touch for my internships.

Monthly:

• follow my IPS, save and build the downpayment.

Stretch goals:

• go to the  vineyard, relax, have a beer, make sure it doesn't turn into a jungle.
  • declutter the house.
  • start working on the internet site.
  • hike.

This calls for a different kind of theme music:

See you all on the way and may Balance watch your path. It's got room for more friendships than one. ;)

• Like 3

Legally bound to hug people in need.

Living life as a Druid is about walking with the beasts. It's about being scared, looking your fears in the eyes and going on anyway. Dread doesn't go away, you just learn to know it. It's still a beast, it still has fangs, but you walk among it.

And so we start.

Week 0:

Register to the hiking guides association.

Get insurances.

Get a first aid kit.

Eat daily.

Drink daily.

Sleep healthily.

Workout every other day.

Work at 6:30 am.

Let's make it go!

• Like 1

Living life as a Druid is about walking with the beasts. It's about being scared, looking your fears in the eyes and going on anyway. Dread doesn't go away, you just learn to know it. It's still a beast, it still has fangs, but you walk among it.

Are you planning to eat left-overs for the pre-cooked meal, or to have someone else cook it for you?

I'm trying to figure out how I want to do lunches when I start going back into the office, so now these things make me curious :) 

Loved that piece of music too. Very soothing.

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31

5 hours ago, Scaly Freak said:

Are you planning to eat left-overs for the pre-cooked meal, or to have someone else cook it for you?

I'm planning to buy daily pre-cooked meals at the grocery store, along with the piece of meat/fish I'm going to eat in the evening. That's the easiest way I've found to have me eat something with some kind of meat and three tiny pieces of vegetables running after each other (for which I compensate with a double dose in the evening). I wish I could bring back fruits on the menu but, as silly as it sounds, I don't have the mental room to even buy fruits as I pass in front of them nowadays so... making lemonade out of my carrots and green beans and fennels, I guess. ^^

Monday, May 3

Get insurances.

Get a first aid kit.

Eat daily.

Drink daily.

Sleep healthily.

Workout every other day.

Work at 6:30 am. 7:30

This music keeps coming back in my playlist. I like it much.

• Like 2

Well hello again. Legit challenge mah dude. Legit music, too.

• Thanks 1

"When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." -Henry Ford

"The older I get, the more I understand that the only way to say valuable things is to lose your fear of being correct." -Malcolm Gladwell

Thoughts of the morning that I need to remember: it's Tuesday morning and I don't know how I'll see the end of the week. I'm weighed down by coffee and a lack of sleep once again. Finding a way around this is a top priority.

Easy workarounds involve drinking more water and less coffee and sleeping more. That's necessary but not sufficient, the core of the problem lies elsewhere and still eludes me (my work conditions come to mind but I'm also having evidence that it is not so much the conditions as my relationship to them that has become the cause of problems in my current environment -which isn't the environment from last year-). I don't have an answer yet but to keep on keeping on.

Edit: borrowing from @Scaly Freak's previous challenge thread and T. Kingfisher's Paladin's Strength (which I haven't read, so may misinterpret):

On 4/20/2021 at 5:27 PM, Scaly Freak said:

"You're not a failure, you know, simply because you can't endure something unendurable."

Not saying I'm living the unendurable, that'd be taking it several steps too far, but it got me thinking nonetheless. I think I understand the first step, which is to accept that the unendurable exists and be kind with ourselves when, confronted to it, we fail to endure it. What evades my grasp is, starting from that point, how do you move forward, escape the unendurable and build yourself once again?

Or is the point of the situation to not escape it, get broken and may whatever happens, happen? Is fighting on even part of a solution, or just bringing in more pain in the end?

Once again, I'm not in the unendurable, there are fighting ways out of it but maybe, just maybe, taking the loss and calling for help would be a proper response? And if so, where do you cry to when all you seem to see is an abyss? (Ok, ok, I'm being over poetic/dramatic but there's still an underlying of my true feelings under these thoughts)?

Edit2: to let it cristallize because I may be needing it: I'm evolving in a world of sharks and lions with lambs partying right on the table where the feast is to get served. I'm in the sight of neither of them and too irrelevant to matter. Yet, in all this picture, I am a Knight still and bear the power of my sword, shield and conviction wherever I go and whenever it is. If all else becomes blurry and I start to loose hope, if I feel I'm powerless beyond any ability to take charge of my direct environment, no matter how deep I have fallen, that much still holds true: I am still a Knight and can still act as such. I can swing my sword, and I can hold my shield, and I can stand tall in society. That much is in my sole power and I alone can deny myself the ability to act as such.

Edit3: wow! I need more of those mornings where I'm overcafeinated and down by a lack of sleep! Feels good to have some hold on my brains after letting them ride for a bit. :)

• Like 1

Good morning. *waves*

Yeah, coffee certainly doesn't help. Is there anything else about your night-time routine that could change? If I were to write a self-help book for people struggling with sleep, it would be called "leave your effing phone in the goddamn living room!", so if that applies to you, I'll happily send you a signed copy when it gets published. 😉

Anyway, I like your other goals. They are well-thought-out and look like they're part of a larger long term plan, which is great. Interested in the word "postulation" for the ESA (which I guess is "European Space Agency" right?) is that like a thesis you need to write to demonstrate your thought processes or is it just what they call their application? 

The hiking business sounds amazing too. Very enterprising! 

• Thanks 1

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Hi!

17 minutes ago, 18ck said:

I'll happily send you a signed copy when it gets published.

You can certainly sign it right now and put it in the mail, though please replace "phone" by "laptop". Phones are for softcore addicts. ;)

17 minutes ago, 18ck said:

or is it just what they call their application? 

That's their application process. Correcting it right now, thanks for pointing it out. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jean said:

Edit: borrowing from @Scaly Freak's previous challenge thread and T. Kingfisher's Paladin's Strength (which I haven't read, so may misinterpret):

That's interesting, because this:

1 hour ago, Jean said:

If all else becomes blurry and I start to loose hope, if I feel I'm powerless beyond any ability to take charge of my direct environment, no matter how deep I have fallen, that much still holds true: I am still a Knight and can still act as such. I can swing my sword, and I can hold my shield, and I can stand tall in society. That much is in my sole power and I alone can deny myself the ability to act as such.

...is a very accurate description of the paladin concept in that book. :) 

And I don't think you are misrepresenting the quote at all. 

I would suggest though that there is a difference between building ourselves back up, after the unendurable hits us hard, and letting the healing process take place. Building myself back up means it's on me to do hard work to recover. Allowing myself to heal means that I embrace a process that happens without me having to drive it. I can help the healing process, of course, but I don't actually make the healing happen. My body and mind do that on their own and all they ask of me is that I let them do it.

• Thanks 1

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31

12 minutes ago, Scaly Freak said:

...is a very accurate description of the paladin concept in that book. :) 

And now I have to read it. Thanks for mentioning it, I think I'll enjoy it.

12 minutes ago, Scaly Freak said:

Building myself back up means it's on me to do hard work to recover. Allowing myself to heal means that I embrace a process that happens without me having to drive it.

Would you say that healing requires a proper environment (not a perfect one, but not a terrible one either) and that healing occurs once the blade is out of the wound, but not during the stab itself? If so, what can one do while being stabbed repeatedly? Or would poisoning be a more apt analogy, in which case, whould fighting the poison and healing both mesh together if one can devote enough energy toward the process?

I like the concept but have a hard time accepting that anything in my situation can change without me actively making it, and I'm out of ideas as to how to do so, so feel like kind of in a bind.

The 6:30 am start of work is not occurring today, by the way. I'm taking the opportunity to be in a reflective mind to try and focus more on my general balance. The workout goal takes more importance in that context, though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jean said:

Would you say that healing requires a proper environment (not a perfect one, but not a terrible one either) and that healing occurs once the blade is out of the wound, but not during the stab itself?

Yes, and yes. While being stabbed, only damage happens.

3 minutes ago, Jean said:

If so, what can one do while being stabbed repeatedly?

Run away.

3 minutes ago, Jean said:

Or would poisoning be a more apt analogy, in which case, whould fighting the poison and healing both mesh together if one can devote enough energy toward the process?

Somehow I doubt that, mainly because healing takes time, and poison damage does not.

Disclaimer: All the above are my opinions and should not be taken as any kind of medical advice with regards to either stabbing or poisoning.

• Like 1

Book Riot Challenge 2021

23 hours ago, Scaly Freak said:

Disclaimer: All the above are my opinions and should not be taken as any kind of medical advice with regards to either stabbing or poisoning.

Wait, you mean there's still a chance I can use this dagger of healing to cure a poisonous wound?

Thanks for your feedback, I'm keeping the "run" advice to heart, medical or not. xD

Tuesday, May 4

Get insurances.

Get a first aid kit.

Eat daily.

Drink daily.

Sleep healthily.

Workout every other day.

Work at 6:30 am. 8:00

I went for the workout during lunch break. While I was seriously missing the feeling of donning my training gear and hitting the training grounds, the time of the day didn't bring much into the equation. My best bet would probably be to find a way to do it in the morning. I wish my work environment/our society wasn't so overzealous on hygiene/clothing habits and I could easily train on the way to work but I guess that's what office life with poor ventiilation does to us. Oh well...

Days are too short, I have too few energy, I need to find a way to do more for myself in those or I'll never score my weekly goals.

• Like 2

On 5/4/2021 at 1:37 AM, Jean said:

I like the concept but have a hard time accepting that anything in my situation can change without me actively making it, and I'm out of ideas as to how to do so, so feel like kind of in a bind.

Actively making a change in your situation and allowing healing to happen aren't mutually exclusive, in my opinion. They're consecutive. In order to have an appropriate environment to heal, you must find a place you can retreat from the stabbings. Which means you have to know what is causing you such pain in the first place.

I was fortunate enough to talk candidly with two interesting people once upon a time. One had escaped an abusive marriage in fear of her life, the other was attempting to recover from being addicted, homeless, and working as a street prostitute. Both had to hit rock bottom before they were able to make any change, as they felt completely powerless under the weight of their terrible situations. And they both told the same story of their turnaround moment, in almost identical words - "I realized that I always have choices." This meant that staying in her house today was her choice - but she could make another when she was ready. The woman who took drugs today could choose not to tomorrow. She tried alone, she tried with support (she was in a program when I met her), but even if she failed over and over, the choice was always there. And that realization gave her the hope to carry on.

Other than eating, sleeping, and a few bodily functions, our whole day is filled with things we choose - and can change - even if it doesn't always feel that way. Not all choices are equally good of course, and sometimes all the immediately available choices are bad - choose not to show up at a crappy job and you will have more free time but probably more serious problems very soon- but that doesn't mean you aren't choosing each and every time you show up. That is a power that no one can take from you. And if you don't like the choice you are making, you can change it. Always. Even if it's hard, or scary, or will take a lot of planning or time. But you know this - that is why you are making a long-term plan for a better life, dreaming dreams, and working slowly towards your goals. Still, perhaps a thing to remember in the more hopeless moments?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Challenge:   0   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33  34  35  36  37  38 

6 hours ago, juliebarkley said:

Actively making a change in your situation and allowing healing to happen aren't mutually exclusive, in my opinion. They're consecutive. In order to have an appropriate environment to heal, you must find a place you can retreat from the stabbings. Which means you have to know what is causing you such pain in the first place.

And how to get away from it. 

Sometimes all the options we have to choose from are bad, and sometimes it feels like it's impossible to change that. But it's very, very rare, for that to be a permanent situations. Things and circumstances change, and that means the options in front of us also will one day.

• Like 1

Book Riot Challenge 2021

11 hours ago, juliebarkley said:

But you know this - that is why you are making a long-term plan for a better life, dreaming dreams, and working slowly towards your goals. Still, perhaps a thing to remember in the more hopeless moments?

Thanks, it's enlightening to read about other people's experiences. And yes, I know it and think I'm on a way toward fulfillment and balance. I think what I'm disappointed in is the timing: this is taking too long and I'm probably having some kind of midlife crisis that makes me think that by the time I get there, I'll have let relevant opportunities pass (namely, the one to get into a meaningful relationship and raising a family - which is bullshit as I'm lucky to be only limited by my own thinking and prejudices on this topic (the advantage of being a man, which I acknowledge fully)).

4 hours ago, Scaly Freak said:

And how to get away from it. 

Which brings back the question of making a choice: I've run from bad places to slightly better but still quite bad ones. At this point, I don't have trust anywhere else would be anything better and can only envision crossing out the working life entirely as an escape toward a better future. Which is bullshit but still my current state of mind. It may evolve by itself as I get more confidence and financial stabity (which brings a better ability to say no and walk away - which often makes the need to walk away disappear as people around learn to respect and value you better).

Anyway, I seem to keep running in circles while still making progress, we'll call them forward spirals and I've learnt to know them as old acquaintances. I don't know if I'm overthinking my life and need to just grab myself and get to action or if this thinking is holding me up and allowing progress to be made under the surface, ready to blossom when the time will be right and/or in the proper environment. Keeping up with the hours I owe to my work is not happening, instead putting me further away from that elusive 0 balance that I've been chasing for more than a year (because work fatigue -> taking hours off -> owing more hours -> more work fatigue -> being less efficient -> sliding down and downer). It sometimes feels like things as tiny as 30 min less in my working days would do a lot and allow me to break out of this all but this ain't happening. Our work contracts do kind of suck.

Wednesday, May 5

Get insurances.

Get a first aid kit.

Eat daily.

Drink daily.

Sleep healthily.

Workout every other day.

• Like 1

Just taking the time to remind myself that this is working. The "long" term plan is unfolding and I'm keeping up with my targets. That I am still in the forest doesn't mean I'm not walking toward the edge.

Funny how the noise and signal interact, with the noise being... so much more noisy, for lack of a better way to put it. It's still important for me to acknowledge that, as the waves are raging, the tide is also building up. This ship will navigate the sea.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Jean said:

Just taking the time to remind myself that this is working. The "long" term plan is unfolding and I'm keeping up with my targets. That I am still in the forest doesn't mean I'm not walking toward the edge.

Small successes, all part of the big picture.... these kinds of reminders are a good use of time.  It's important to stop now and then and stare at the long term goal, and make sure it still is what we want. Focusing too much on the short-term goals can make us lose sight of the larger picture.

• Thanks 1

Book Riot Challenge 2021

I've made use of the advantages of my job (I can choose what I do, provided what needs to be done gets done) and took a slow day wandering around assessing roads and natural hazards (we ARE promised heavy rains this end of week, after all ^^). That was good.

The workout started slowly (partly because of tiredness, partly because of the lack of practice and partly because of the rain) but the third and fourth sets had blood pumping into my veins and energy into my brains. The (small) workouts are probably the most important part to my wellbeing, yet the first one I'm dropping whenever things turn dark. I'm glad I could build up to there once again.

4 hours ago, Scaly Freak said:

Small successes, all part of the big picture....

Thanks for your insights and wisdom, getting the reminders helps. They're more big successes than small ones, but the kind that you don't see until they enter the game, a good way further down the road. That's how I'm building my support system, planting seeds whenever I can, and getting juicy fruits when things get dark. We plant food during the sunny season so that our attics are full of grain when the winter comes.

Thursday, May 6

Get insurances.

Get a first aid kit.

Eat daily.

Drink daily.

Sleep healthily.

Workout every other day.

I really lack a lot of sleep, we'll see if I can get up earlier next week (it's probably not happening tomorrow).

• Like 2
  • That's Metal 1

Friday, May 7

Get insurances.

Get a first aid kit.

Eat daily. Major fail, I have to put a way better focus on it going forward.

Drink daily.

Sleep healthily.

Workout every other day.

• Like 2

Late but always here to see you reach your goals my friend. Love the solid plan you have laid out.

• Thanks 1

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: Keeps on Moving

Spoiler

Magickal, Eclectic, Goddess, Level 62

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|

|My Character Page | Tracking Spreadsheet |

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

9 hours ago, RES said:

Late but always here to see you reach your goals my friend. Love the solid plan you have laid out.

Thanks and welcome!

Maybe I shouldn't have been so cocky while letting consistency drop off... Monday evening, I don't know how I'll see the end of the week (the funny thing is that failure seems to have no consequences either so maybe I should just let the pressure drop too but hey, where'd be the meaning in that?).

Saturday, May 8

Get insurances.

Get a first aid kit.

Eat daily.

Drink daily.

Sleep healthily.

Workout every other day. Nope.

Sunday, May 9

Get insurances.

Get a first aid kit.

Well, that's a miss for the longer game. Gotta soldier on, rethink it or curl up and hope the world handles this one for me.

I guess the real way is broadening my vision and realizing that this is just a temporary point and that it doesn't compromize the broader picture in the least.

Eat daily. Yeah... well, no.

Drink daily.

Sleep healthily.

Workout every other day. Nope.

Monday, May 10

Get my résumé ready.

Get insurances.

Get a first aid kit.

Eat daily.

Drink daily.

Sleep healthily.

Workout every other day. Probably the one that I need to make happening.

Work at 6:30 am.

I need a different kind of music for today:

• Like 2

Alright, a few thoughts for the night:

1) Achievements are going all over the place, meaning I'm not focused. Reaching one single goal consistently is better than reaching several of them randomly. I want to be deliberate in my pursuit. There are the goals I'm going to achieve and the ones I drop. I'm focusing on eating daily, starting now.

2) It seems like I can never break through, trying to overpower adversity. First, tackling on adversity means taking hits, I knew it when I took this road. Winning means getting back up, every time. Most of the hits I take are mere beliefs, in that, I am giving them power but they don't objectively hold any. They're ghost. I want to learn to live my life letting the ghosts go about their business without me taking notice.

3) The idea that I can't break through is an illusion. I am on my way and will reach there. That is how my life works: going on quietly until I am ready to reach through the glass. I never belong because whenever I do, I keep walking on. This is the life of a mercenary. It is the life I have chosen for now.

4) That choice isn't immutable. I can choose my path at all times and can decide to settle down whenever I want. That life is accessible to me.

To achieve balance in my life, I aim:

• to work an 80% job and take 3 days week-ends.
  • to achieve financial independance.
  • to value my friends and be valued back.
  • to live a life aligned with my personal tenets.

"I give value to what I value."

"I accomplish what holds dear to me."

"I don't do what doesn't align with my own values."

There are enough things to do that I get to choose which ones get done among them. That is the luxury I am enjoying right now. I should use it and not give it up without even trying.

• Like 2

Consistency... xD

I've just had a 4 days weekend, did absolutely nothing and would gladly take a week more of it. I have no plan as to how to tackle the job for the week, we'll see how I'll reach the end of it.

I'm trying to organize my days a bit better, that means:

5 am: wake-up, go out, work out.

6 am: shower, body care, coffee.

7 am: start of work.

12 am: lunch break

12:30: back to work.

4:30 pm: end of work, phones out.

5 pm: 1 hour of learning. The theme of these days is blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

6 pm: cooking then eating.

7:30 pm: 30 min of taking care of my application.

8 pm: free reign, get wild on the internet!

10 pm: lights off, sleep!

We'll see how this goes.

• Like 2