Nova Joins the Umbrella Academy

6 hours ago, Novaurora said:

That plus a heavier breakfast than usual and a change up at dinner time (from stir fry to chipotle chicken mac n cheese) put me at 1950 (400 over my original estimation, but only 150 over goal) for calories.   But I'm not too worried, as my last 2 days had been rather low, and my overall weight trend is still down (I weigh myself every morning so I can look at trends and not the number).  Other than that, I had a really great yoga class and a solid day at school.

Someone else who likes weighing themselves daily. I know it's not for everyone but I love having all the extra data. 💚 It also made me more relaxed about my weight fluctuating a lot.

Also great for getting back on track so fast. I think those off days really just matter if we let them get to us and don't just get back to it right away. Even though it can be hard. (Because chipotle chicken mac and cheese really sounds good. 😅)

• Like 1

Hey guys.

I'm back.  I have managed to really not have done any of my goals thanks to school and other stuff getting in the way (like me being lazy), but what's new.  I still have 3 weeks, so I'm going to do the logical thing and simplify.  

All I really care about right now is getting my eating right.  That's step 1 to a successful anything in my life.  

So all I'm doing for the next 3 weeks is these things

• 1600 calories
  • Breakfast everyday (for med purposes)
  • Drink 80oz water
  • 1 fruit and 1 veggie a day

We will see how this goes

• Like 6

“And now that you don’t have to be perfect, you can be good.” John Steinbeck

“Do I dare disturb the universe?” – T.S. Eliot

“You wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.” – Toni Morrison

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us" JRR Tolkien

Human Bard: CON 2, WIS 5, INT 1, CHA 2

Current Challenge: Nova Levels Up (and maybe doesn't abandon a challenge...)