I guess I missed this when I first dropped in at spawn, but never too late to put this here, I guess!

My first 5-week challenge was at the end of last year into the beginning of this year and I've been working on different goals and such since.

I miss being active with sports and stuff, which I really haven't been a part of since I graduated from school last spring. My schedule is busy with work and adding wedding prep on top of that makes it difficult, and kind of stressful, to try and make time to workout or run, etc.

Recently, I've found something that works well for me exercise wise, and I'm hoping to continue that (even if it's not officially part of my goals this time around).

I LOVE books and really enjoy writing as well. I haven't done much writing in a while and kind of miss it, but we'll see when I decide to make time for that again......maybe later this year. lol

Not much else to put here. At least not that I can think of. lol

• Like 1

Sunrunner | LVL 0  *(0%)

“It was difficult to think about worshiping God when so many things were going wrong. Or maybe, she thought, this is the most important time to pray.”
Trisha White Priebe, The Glass Castle

Books in Progress: Just as I am (20%), An Echo in the Darkness (14%)

Inktober52 | 2024 Books completed: Unbroken

Spoiler

Roadmaps: 2024,2023 | Previous Challenges: 20,19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1