Darkfoxx 74: What Number Is This? 

10 hours ago, darkfoxx said:

Whelp, we lost a day. 

Got our second jabs Sunday and lost yesterday to watching movies because neither of us could focus on much else, taking Tylenol to control periodic fevers, and sitting still to combat joint ache. 

My first hit me pretty similarly so I'm planning the same for my second dose - I've booked the day after off work and plan on occupying the sofa and ordering pizza for lunch, and possible dinner as well if I fancy it.

• Like 1

Big Show: Human Swift Hunter

Respawning. One day at a time.

Battle Log: Operation Wedding Suit - Take 2

Previous challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 

Week 1: Tuesday

Daily

[ ☑️] DuoLingo Arabic class

[ ☑️ ] Digital art practice:  Gouache-style(ish) fiddlehead fern tutorial 

[ ☑️ ] Enrichment for the pups:  Dinner was kibble wrapped in strips of sheet & stuffed into their Hole-E-Rollers with half a semi-frozen cucumber and a chew stick 

[ ☑️ ] Yoga class, TRX, Walk:  Functional yoga happened. I felt a bit weak still and was stiff af, but I was glad to have “gone” 

Breakfast: Oats, tahini, granola, pepitas 

Lunch: Leftover grocery biryani rice + leftover thawed ham 

Dinner: A hoisin sauce pouch + steak nibbles + green beans + daikon with sushi rice 

Snacks: X

Today’s macro spread: 1328 calories, 78g protein, 41g fat, 132g carbs  

Did I feel like I over ate today?   [ ☑️  No] I was a bit hungry after dinner - but mentally hungry; I don’t think physically hungry. I weighed myself yesterday so today was a good candidate for self-sabotage 

This week’s weigh-in:   144lb. This is +10 from the beginning of last year’s lockdown, and butting up against my max weight. Given, that’s with a different body type, but still ... the “chubby” pants I bought last year are close to being outgrown - I don’t want to buy new pants. Pants shopping is stressful enough; I don’t wanna if I don’t hafta.

Weekly/Challenge Grab Bag Of Things I Want To Keep In Mind

• Work with the dogs on some sort of training goal 
  • Digital art tutorial  
  • Digital art freestyle time while listening to a podcast  
  • Big projects on my Animal Crossing Island  
  • Creating images for WTFGaming Instagram & channel banners  
  • Taking pictures for Gastography Instagram  
  • Creating, writing, photographing & publishing recipes for Gastography  
  • Finding a way to include more food content on Gastography Instagram feed  
  • Creating & posting Pins for Gastography recipes  
  • Lucet cord making  
  • Tablet weaving  
  • Sashiko embroidery  
  • The quilt project I’m supposed to be doing but have put off because it’s a pain to find fabric  
  • Lace crocheting  

[ - ] Did I do anything on the above list today? What?  Nope 

[ - ] What about making current nest more tolerable? Have I done anything toward that this week?  

Felt much better today - stiff and a bit sore from being tense from fever, but overall fineish. Didn’t do much other than catch up with one of my Tuesday friends. The country got a 4-phase plan to return back to “normal” by theoretically the end of July, starting with 30% occupancy in gyms and restaurants (roughly, with exceptions), 5-person gatherings of mixed vaccinated status allowed (so we can go see our couple friends), cinemas open at 30%. Lots of other changes, but that’s what we are mostly excited about. Eid is also on the 13th, so we can eat out of the damn house as soon as the restrictions for that lift a bit on the 28th. Whoo. That will make mall going much more pleasant. 

I also got my aftermarket Sanrio Amiibo cards in for Animal Crossing, so that’s going to be fun cycling those characters in and out to get their furniture items. 

94BE1DA6-42AE-465B-BAC6-15ACEB471FBC.jpeg

• Like 6

Level 83 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59

Week 1: Wednesday

Daily

[ ☑️ ] Digital art practice:  Colored a bit 

[ ☑️ ] Enrichment for the pups:  Frozen foods night: Fancy American wet food (Beneful) with added frozen cucumbers, kibble & jerky stick halves 

[ - ] Yoga class, TRX, Walk:  Noooooope. Motivation is in the potty this week since I took most of last off, have a weird schedule this week and felt like poo on Monday

Breakfast: Oats, collagen powder, tahini, granola

Lunch: A repeat of yesterday: the last of the ham I’d thawed + biryani rice 

Dinner: Beyond Meat bratwurst with mixed mustards on a potato roll + frozen fries with habanero ketchup 

Today’s macro spread: 1236 calories, 74g protein, 42g fat, 114g carbs  

Did I feel like I over ate today?   [ ☑️  Yes] I wasn’t starving for either lunch or dinner, but ate because it was time and I mostly wanted to 

This week’s weigh-in:   144lb. This is +10 from the beginning of last year’s lockdown, and butting up against my max weight. Given, that’s with a different body type, but still ... the “chubby” pants I bought last year are close to being outgrown - I don’t want to buy new pants. Pants shopping is stressful enough; I don’t wanna if I don’t hafta.

• Digital art tutorial  
  • Lucet cord making  
  • Tablet weaving  
  • Sashiko embroidery  
  • The quilt project I’m supposed to be doing but have put off because it’s a pain to find fabric  
  • Lace crocheting  

[ ☑️ ] Did I do anything on the above list today? What?  I started the process of grabbing Sanrio villager items 

[☑️  ] What about making current nest more tolerable? Have I done anything toward that this week?  Found a lot of great ideas for fake foliage and bric-a-brac on one of the furniture store’s websites 

We also streamed the last session in our I Made My Wife Play ... Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice series. We had loads of technical difficulties, but hopefully he can pull what he needs so he can finish the big, edited episode for YouTube. He’s having way too much fun speaking in movie clips. Should be fun. I’ll post the link when he’s through - i don’t know how much actual game play is going to make it into this one, or what he’s going to do with that part. He’s having fun with the opening explanation of the series at the moment. he’s got 5 hours of repetitive ass game play to work with, so hopefully something will work. And then it’s on to the next game next week - and hopefully less technical drama. He’s still not feeling 100% and that coupled with sound issues made for kind of an off night. 

CC406DC4-D8E7-4486-B6BC-E85E1A5822ED.jpeg

• Like 7

Level 83 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||

6 hours ago, darkfoxx said:

We also streamed the last session in our I Made My Wife Play ... Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice series. We had loads of technical difficulties, but hopefully he can pull what he needs so he can finish the big, edited episode for YouTube. He’s having way too much fun speaking in movie clips. Should be fun. I’ll post the link when he’s through - i don’t know how much actual game play is going to make it into this one, or what he’s going to do with that part. 

I'm so excited for this series 🤣 especially the 'made my wife play' part ;) 

• Like 1

[Level ?] Altered Outrider (Tech Shaman/Lightning Tempest)

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Equipment: Armor of the First Altered (rare), ECA-AR4 'Space Revenant' rifle (rare), Outrider's pack & Enoch alchemy kit.

Total experience earned to date:  0 / 5000 XP

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

23 hours ago, Fonzico said:

Great to hear that things will be opening up a bit soon!

We are cautiously optimistic. Adding to that optimism is further direction from the CDC re: vaccinated persons and resuming activities sans social distancing and masking. We are still gauging what we want to do when we do leave - and he’s going to lobby for at least a long weekend asap - preferably before he launches on a massive work trip. If it’s just a long weekend, we are looking closely at Georgia at the moment. We’ve got a travel bubble with them, their curfew restrictions won’t really affect us, and pretty old shit + bomb ass wine + killer food sounds like just the medicine we need. 

20 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

I'm so excited for this series 🤣 especially the 'made my wife play' part ;) 

He’s excited to get this first episode out - the theme of his edits have landed on accentuating a chat joke re: my gameplay looking like Groundhog Day directed by Quentin Tarantino 😆

I *think* we’ve settled on God Of War - not sure which one - set on easy mode for the next game in his 15-year quest to turn me into a gamer. I think we will either strictly stick to his favorite games, or mix in some new & shinies in that he thinks I might at least think are cute enough to want to play or have loose enough objectives that I may actually enjoy. 

Surprisingly 🙄, I have no patience for games that want me to do what they want me to do. Give me a good side-side-side quest and I’m good. Make me walk any kind of narrow path, and it doesn’t go well. Shocker, I know. 

He thinks I’ll be annoyed by the limiting nature of GoW on easy, but it’s pretty and I didn’t hate at least watching the first one from the couch. 

Ooh. I wonder how many of his past faves we can actually get - Gears? Halo may be out, Call of Duty might be tricky to do since he only loves online, Portal, Half Life, Bioshock, Fallout, forcing me to play Borderlands again, there was some mech game, I want to play the game with the orbs you have to find again whose name i can never remember because i actually enjoyed that part of the game ... he’s also considering the new Ratchet & Clank and that one with the one-eyed apocalypse raccoon because it’s pretty. So. Plenty of material there without even digging that hard. 

• Like 2

Level 83 Wood Elf Druid

||Char/RPG||

Week 1: Thursday

Daily

[ ☑️ ] Digital art practice:  Spent some time working on a copy medley 

[ ☑️ ] Enrichment for the pups:  Toys in a box night featuring new Barkbox two-parter toys. Happy, happy squeaky destroying pups 

[ - ] Yoga class, TRX, Walk:  Noooooooooooooope

Breakfast: Oats, the last of the tahini, granola 

Lunch: Leftover sushi rice & hoisin beef

Dinner: Leftover “bratwurst” & fries from last night 

Today’s macro spread: 1305 calories, 71g protein, 31g fat, 158g carbs  

Did I feel like I over ate today?    [ ☑️  No] Though I was never really starving 

• Digital art tutorial  
  • Lucet cord making  
  • Tablet weaving  
  • Sashiko embroidery  
  • Lace crocheting  

[ - ] Did I do anything on the above list today? What?  

[ - ] What about making current nest more tolerable? Have I done anything toward that this week?  I favorited a bunch of fake foliage and vases - I want to go check a couple spots in-person this weekend to decide which route is better, but will most likely get at least a couple of the plants. 

8DE035E8-C288-4AEB-B7E1-29BE4BB834CE.jpeg

• Like 1

Level 83 Wood Elf Druid

||Char/RPG||

3 hours ago, darkfoxx said:

He’s excited to get this first episode out - the theme of his edits have landed on accentuating a chat joke re: my gameplay looking like Groundhog Day directed by Quentin Tarantino 

That analogy is life-alteringly amazeballs.

You count on me as a subscriber.  I love watching a good playthrough, and a goofy one even more so!  😆

• Like 1

Equipment: Armor of the First Altered (rare), ECA-AR4 'Space Revenant' rifle (rare), Outrider's pack & Enoch alchemy kit.

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.

15 hours ago, Rurik Harrgath said:

That analogy is life-alteringly amazeballs.

You count on me as a subscriber.  I love watching a good playthrough, and a goofy one even more so!  😆

😁

Level 83 Wood Elf Druid

||Char/RPG||

Week 1: Friday

Daily

[ - ] Digital art practice:  

[ ☑️ ] Enrichment for the pups:  Frozen foods night

[ ☑️ ] Yoga class, TRX, Walk:  Yay, I had a class today. Slow flow in the morning with some cool novel balance work. I was weak, but I got through it. 

Breakfast: Skipped because I needed to sleep in - stayed up until an unknown hour (but long enough to pee 3x after going to bed at 10) to finish my book 

Lunch: The last of the leftover sushi rice & hoisin beef 

Dinner: Our last Ramadan meal - an Indian combo of chicken tikka naanza, onion bhaji, lamb kofta roti burrito, potato wedges & papadom 

Snacks: A second lunch - potato roll with a fried egg & ketchup 

Today’s macro spread: 1517 calories, 67g protein, 66g fat, 136g carbs  

Did I feel like I over ate today?   [ ☑️  Yes] of course. Indian food was involved and we have no chill. I was super proud of myself for not ordering an extra appetizer on top of all of that. 

• Digital art tutorial  
  • Lucet cord making  
  • Tablet weaving  
  • Sashiko embroidery  
  • Lace crocheting  

[ - ] Did I do anything on the above list today? What?  

[ - ] What about making current nest more tolerable? Have I done anything toward that this week?  

The pups seem to be asking for more training, so I need to figure out what I want to work on there. 

My body seems to be asking for less carbs, brain still has the ‘I’d be super happy to just eat rice & pasta with minimal toppings’ mindset, so I see at least a semi return to paleo in my future. This may take a Whole30 to kick brain back into what works for body, but I’ll start small while I work through some of the carbs in the pantry. 

Keto is not in my future - I’m not dealing with keto flu again and straight fat just doesn’t work for me on a long-term basis - but a moderately low carb paleo really meshed well with my body. I’ll have to do it this time without my favorite meal components: Brussels sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower & cabbage - so I have no idea what this is actually going to look like - but I’ll figure it out. I also think I need to chill with peppers for a bit; I think I’m back on a not digesting them properly cycle for some reason. 

Time to dig out the Nom Nom Paleo and get back into that mindset. But with modifications for the occasional ramen bowl, sushi dinner out, and naan with my Indian. I can totally forego the rice there. And hummus. Hummus is a big thing here, and I’m happy it quit giving me stabby stabby. 

I’m thinking of general guidelines as follows: 

Up “safe” (non stabby) veggie content 

Continue on with my mixture of fake & real meats at home - I’m still digging cooking less meat and am still having an aversion to the smell of cooking oil + proteins 

Don’t repurchase cooking oil; stick to my jars of fat + olive oil

I can reliably find shiritaki & sometimes riced sweet potato for a substutity side - neither involves a food processor, which I still don’t really have and won’t be purchasing (my Ninja is mostly fine, but can’t make cauli rice - which I can’t eat anyways - for shit)

Cut the extraneous breads at home

Cut pasta at home unless it’s high fiber and/or protein 

Cut rice at home unless it’s fake

Consider limiting white potatoes as well, in case my trigger switches back to that (I think I’m currently having a rice trigger because that’s what I’m feeling panicky about dropping and that’s what I just really want an entire bowl of - to the tune of +20lbs)

Keep chickpeas in my life in a limited capacity

Keep soy products in my life - tofu and shiritaki are both fine

Keep fake meats (at least the ones not including beans or legumes) in my life

Chill with the peppers for a bit

Keep my fake cheeses (at least the ones that don’t cause stabby stabby)

Continue trying to reduce meal quantities if I need to 

Cut rice + extra helpings of naan with Indian nights 

No more appetizers with delivery

Biryani limited to once every couple months - and only the best biryanis 

And I think that should do it. Not a terrible amount of restriction on top of the restrictions I already have in place to avoid GI issues - more of a reframing of my relationship to food back to when I chose foods because they were nutritious and delicious (also exciting) and not just empty quantity or a coating of a carb blanket in which to wrap myself. 

Potential difficulties will assuredly be had because I’m still in full pout mode about my brassicas. I miss my brassicas. Brassicas were the damn cornerstone of my diet when I ate paleo. All of them. With all meals. 

Brassicas and burger patties. And meatballs. I see lots of baked meatballs back in our future. 

I super wish big zucchini were readily available here and didn’t cost 45QR (around $12) a kilo. The local zucchini are lovely, but are too tiny to zoodle. Zoodles I can handle all damn day. 

I’ll have to brainstorm more bulk veg for my bowl meal system since my loves are verboten unless I want stabby. We shall see what happens. Expect a lot of whining and rationalizing in future challenges. I’ll take the rest of this challenge as a slow lead-in to that. 

5190B37C-E298-496D-8CDF-7AB0A00C35D7.jpeg

• Like 4

Level 83 Wood Elf Druid

||Char/RPG||

Have you tried Megamart?  I usually did my weekly shop there (mainly due to them getting UK food from Tesco's to stock as well) and seem to remember not being horrified at the price of the veg.

Big Show: Human Swift Hunter

Respawning. One day at a time.

Battle Log: Operation Wedding Suit - Take 2

Previous challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 

9 hours ago, darkfoxx said:

My body seems to be asking for less carbs, brain still has the ‘I’d be super happy to just eat rice & pasta with minimal toppings’ mindset, so I see at least a semi return to paleo in my future. This may take a Whole30 to kick brain back into what works for body, but I’ll start small while I work through some of the carbs in the pantry.

My body requests more carbs but mostly in sugar form, so while it functions better on lower (~100g) carbs best, that craving is always there and I'll be supporting you through this journey since it is so relevant to mine!

• Like 2

On 5/15/2021 at 2:19 AM, darkfoxx said:

I see lots of baked meatballs back in our future. 

Shame about the brassicas (I tend to go heavy on them, too, when I'm eating 'clean'), but any future with meatballs is a good future.

He has showed you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of

you but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?

Spreadsheets

On 5/15/2021 at 1:51 PM, Big_Show said:

Have you tried Megamart?  I usually did my weekly shop there (mainly due to them getting UK food from Tesco's to stock as well) and seem to remember not being horrified at the price of the veg.

We hit Megamart occasionally. It’s a pain in the ass to get to, but my #1 go-to when I need “US holiday” food. Or something really special. There is now a fancy af butcher near the one in Gate Mall, which is pretty exciting. Especially paired with the underground road crossing to City Center via the metro. 

The shop we went to was Spar in Tawar Mall - I don’t remember the produce sucking the time before we went; hopefully this doesn‘t bode ill for the new baby Spar that’s opening on the Pearl (eventually). 

On 5/15/2021 at 7:28 PM, Rurik Harrgath said:

My body requests more carbs but mostly in sugar form, so while it functions better on lower (~100g) carbs best, that craving is always there and I'll be supporting you through this journey since it is so relevant to mine!

I feel ya. Luckily, I’m not a sugar person - but I am 100% a French fry person. 

On 5/15/2021 at 8:37 PM, Athena said:

❤ hi there. happy 74 challenges haha. Thanks for sharing the list!

Thanks! 

15 hours ago, DrFeelgood said:

Shame about the brassicas (I tend to go heavy on them, too, when I'm eating 'clean'), but any future with meatballs is a good future.

True. Brain has been pouting about brassicas for 2 years now, and is still in deep pout. I haven’t died these past 2 years and I haven’t starved (granted, I subbed carbs for brassicas). I’ll manage to figure out something that scratches that itch - or is at least as yummy and versatile - without killing my GI system. 

• Like 4

Level 83 Wood Elf Druid

||Char/RPG||

Week 1: Saturday & Sunday

No workouts happened, aside from a mall walk on Sunday. 

Food was iffy - delivery 2x on Saturday and a vegan pizza Sunday.

Movies were watched, a bad game was streamed, and extra gameplay was recorded for DH’s editing project. 

I also bought a bunch of stuff for the living room redo for delivery. 

Signed up for next week’s yoga classes - Tuesday & 2 on Friday; I’m searching for a Wednesday or Thursday class and will hook the TRX up. 

• Like 2

Level 83 Wood Elf Druid

||Char/RPG||

I weep for you - brassicas are life. 

Solid plan though, moving towards higher nutrition without aggravating your insides. 

Is it just peppers that are bugging you lately, or is it all nightshades? 

At least squash and leafy greens exist! 😬

• Like 1

Race: Wood Elf

Level 20

Class: Ranger

Strength: 45 | Dexterity: 15 | Stamina: 44 | Constitution: 29 | Wisdom: 35 | Charisma: 28

BATTLE LOG   EPIC QUEST  CHALLENGE

1 hour ago, Fonzico said:

I weep for you - brassicas are life. 

Solid plan though, moving towards higher nutrition without aggravating your insides. 

Is it just peppers that are bugging you lately, or is it all nightshades? 

At least squash and leafy greens exist! 😬

I *think* it’s just peppers that I can’t seem to digest properly. They don’t give me lots of stabby, I mostly just exude the smell of peppers for a couple days. Which is kinda alarming. 

I think I’ll have to switch to zucchini chunks as a “bulk” item for bowls - got to be careful with those so as to not lose DH. He has a finite amount of squash he can deal with in a week. I’ve been doing lots of pumpkin this winter, and that worked well. 

• Like 4

Level 83 Wood Elf Druid

||Char/RPG||

Week 2: Monday

Daily

[ ☑️ ] Digital art practice:  Colored and worked on my freestyle copy piece 

[ ☑️ ] Enrichment for the pups:  Worked on some recall training and bed sitting when they’re not in trouble - frozen foods night had green beans 

[ - ] Yoga class, TRX, Walk:  Nooooooope. Mostly forgot until I updated NF; then mostly forgot again the rest of the afternoon. 

Breakfast: Oats, almond butter powder, frozen berries & granola 

Lunch: 2 four tortillas with hummus, tzatziki, eggs & turkey bacon

Dinner: Back to paleo - a burger patty with baked sweet potato half & cilantro dressing 

Today’s macro spread: 1257 calories, 68g protein, 46g fat, 105g carbs  

Did I feel like I over ate today?    [ ☑️  No] brain was yelling that it needed a pre-bed snack. It did not and I did not die throughout the night 

This week’s weigh-in:   141.6. Down 2 lbs from last week’s weigh-in.

• Digital art tutorial  
  • Lucet cord making  
  • Tablet weaving  
  • Sashiko embroidery  
  • Lace crocheting  

[ x ] Did I do anything on the above list today? What? Worked on some terraforming for my AC island and did some WTF graphics for instagram. Also worked with the pups on some training. 

[ x ] What about making current nest more tolerable? Have I done anything toward that this week?  I did! The stuff I ordered came in and I had a ball redecorating. I’ve got it mostly finished; just need to pick up some more fake flowers and a tall vase or two to complete the look. The hiding cords area did not quite work as planned, so I’m still in the market for something short and wide to fill that space. I’m thinking a low metal side table thing or a leather pouf. Most likely with hurricane lanterns & a punched metal lamp thing I’ve been coveting for a couple years. See pic for half of it with mark-up changes. 

944562E5-BDB7-48A0-9DF4-303A17722133.jpeg

3C1DDB68-B886-4476-A692-109DDA0D9275.jpeg

• Like 4

Level 83 Wood Elf Druid

||Char/RPG||

Week 2: Tuesday

Daily

[ ☑️ ] Digital art practice:  Freestyle stuff 

[ ☑️ ] Enrichment for the pups: Hole-E-Roller dinner tonight 

[ ☑️ ] Yoga class, TRX, Walk:  Functional class 

Breakfast: Oats, almond butter powder, berries, granola 

Lunch: Leftover burger patty & the second sweet potato half 

Dinner: DH expected Taco Tuesday when he put tortillas and beans in the cart, so tacos it was 

Snacks: I did have a couple grapefruit gummies from DH’s Japanese snack box that I did not track with my nightly whiskey Diet 

Today’s macro spread: 971 calories, 61g protein, 28g fat, 77g carbs  

Did I feel like I over ate today?   [ ☑️  No] Oh, so *this* is what it feels like to eat my carbs in macros .... I remember. I only had 971 calories, but I felt full enough all day and wasn’t even super hungry for dinner

• Digital art tutorial  
  • Lucet cord making  
  • Tablet weaving  
  • Sashiko embroidery  
  • Lace crocheting  

[ x ] Did I do anything on the above list today? What?  Worked on my AC island a bunch 

DH has finally made a decision re: self-imposed senses of obligation + adventure and he’s chosen to do a couple weeks in the US instead of a week in Georgia. And soon - the end of next month - before his work travel gets crazy. 

Luckily, he’s no longer arguing about the need for our own space to stay - yay - and he voluntarily tacked on some extra time to actually have a vacation. I’ve been seeing a lot of stuff about Disneyland lately and have been intrigued - Land is out, but he wanted to check on the house anyways, so World it is. Trying to jigger things so we can squeak 2 days at Disney & 1 at Universal - he’s never been to Disney; I haven’t been since I was in middle school and neither of us has seen Potterworld yet. 

Yay, actual time to vacation. Now to figure out how to make that happen. Does one just book through Disney’s site? Are those other ticket resellers a scam? I’m confused. I think we just rocked up to Universal last time we went. 

@Heidi we will be driving from the Triangle - Columbus with a bounce in coastal VA. Will coordinate to see if we can fit a visit in wherever you are currently situated. 

More as planning gets completed. 

BF37572C-345C-4B05-9544-CF055516E25A.jpeg

• Like 4

Level 83 Wood Elf Druid

||Char/RPG||

3 hours ago, darkfoxx said:

we will be driving from the Triangle - Columbus with a bounce in coastal VA. Will coordinate to see if we can fit a visit in wherever you are currently situated. 

Hooray!

• Like 2

&Heidi

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 ::

Druid8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |:: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |:: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |:: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |:: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |:: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |:: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | :: 70 |

Paladin71 | 72 | 73 | 74 |

Heidi Chronicles  NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed| MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

Week 2: Wednesday

Daily

[ - ] Digital art practice:  Nope

[ ☑️ ] Enrichment for the pups:  Frozen foods night 

[ ☑️ ] Yoga class, TRX, Walk:  TRX rounds of squat pulls, rows & reverse grip rows 

Breakfast: Oats, berries, almond powder, granola 

Lunch: Leftover burger patty in a tortilla 

Dinner: Eggplant potato curry with chicken meatballs 

Today’s macro spread: 1010 calories, 64g protein, 35g fat, 72g carbs  

Did I feel like I over ate today?   [ ☑️  No]

• Digital art tutorial  
  • Lucet cord making  
  • Tablet weaving  
  • Sashiko embroidery  
  • Lace crocheting  

[ x ] Did I do anything on the above list today? What?  Worked a bit on my island - mostly just mapped out vacation options 

CE16ABB3-7BFB-4A71-9DEB-DE82EA51B994.jpeg

• Like 2

Level 83 Wood Elf Druid

||Char/RPG||