On 5/27/2021 at 3:44 PM, miss_marissa said:

I just think my desire to eat what I want to eat is overwhelming my desire to lose like 8 lbs.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I think it could work, but I don't think I have the bandwidth and motivation to make it work at this time. Therefore I think I'm dropping this goal (which is why I've been neglecting checking in on my challenge.... funny how that works).

I feel this. I have no idea why diet motivation comes and goes so dramatically.

Nice job on the workouts!

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

On 5/27/2021 at 2:44 PM, miss_marissa said:

Thank you for checking in!!!!

In short, it hasn't. lol I don't think that is the fault of the system though, I just think my desire to eat what I want to eat is overwhelming my desire to lose like 8 lbs.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I think it could work, but I don't think I have the bandwidth and motivation to make it work at this time. Therefore I think I'm dropping this goal (which is why I've been neglecting checking in on my challenge.... funny how that works).

1) I haven't really done anything tangible to get to the root of my burnout yet, but I've done a bad job of taking PTO this week, but trying to today and tomorrow actually take PTO and not turn my computer on! Looking forward to just hanging out at home watching DuckTales.

2) Goal dropped

3) I have done 3 gym workouts and 1 hike each week except last weekend it was raining all day Sunday so I didn't get out for a hike when I planned, but I did go for a walk around the neighborhood instead (and got sunburnt -_-) This week I'm at 2 gym workouts so far, and the gym is closed the rest of the week for the holiday, so I'm going to sub the 3rd with an at home workout.

4) I haven't done any landscaping, but I did start removing the gutter covers and cleaning the gutters which has been on the project to do list for a long time!

Also, I am getting wrecked by seasonal allergies. Consistently for the past month, this is awful, how do people live like this.

Sorry for disappearing after checking in! You've been doing great - no need to avoid NF just because you decided one of your goals isn't a priority right now! A deficit can be really stressful on top of other stressors/recovering from other stressors. If you want to, you can always revisit it when you've made progress on the burnout front and have more resources :)

• Like 1

-:- THE LIONESS -:-

Challenge 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8 

On 6/1/2021 at 2:29 PM, matty_mcfly said:

Marissa!!!!! 

MATTY!

Current Challenge

# 39#38 | #37 | #36 | #35 |#34 | #33 | #32 | #31 | #30#29#28#27#26#25 | # 24 | #23#22#21 | #20 | #19 | #18 | #17#16#15#14 | #13 | #12 | #11 | #10#9#8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 | #3 | #2#1 | Battle Log

Instagram | Goodreads