(IF) Intermittent Fonzico becomes (CF) Consistent Fonzico

Oh man, did I EVER need this 5 day weekend. And now only 2 days of work and it's the weekend again! 

Let's see. 

Monday it rained ALL day. I basically played Diablo 3 all day, it was great. 

Dinner was spaghetti squash with meatballs and tomato sauce, caesar salad and garlic toast. Definitely met my veggie goal. 

Not much walking, because I did not feel up to braving the elements! 

Tuesday we drove to a disc golf course about 45 mins away. Brought the dogs and a picnic lunch and played a couple rounds. I think we ALL needed that! It was overcast and medium warm, so no sun burns or heat exhaustion. 14,000 ish steps, made up for the previous day! 

Dinner was... Fried chicken sandwiches. Not so healthy. But delicious - we picked up the chicken from one of our favorite restaurants and made the sandwiches ourselves. 

Wednesday: one last chill day before going back to work. 

I did get more gardening done - finished planting carrots and some flower seeds, and replanted a few rows that I suspect were unhappy with the cool spell right after I originally planted them.

Also did a little bit of running around - I bought a clothesline kit, which I'm very excited to install! 

Dinner was a big ass salad with the leftover fried chicken, definitely got my veggies in. 

Did NOT meet my step goal though. 

I slept terribly last night, but got up on time. I'm off to walk the dogs before work. I think I'll take out a couple steaks for supper, and have asparagus and a salad (or asparagus salad?) with it tonight. 

I know I should work out. I keep thinking about it. And not doing it. 

Ehhhhhhhh.

• Like 2

Race: Wood Elf

Level 20

Class: Ranger

Strength: 45 | Dexterity: 15 | Stamina: 44 | Constitution: 29 | Wisdom: 35 | Charisma: 28

BATTLE LOG   EPIC QUEST  CHALLENGE

Sounds like a lovely week.

Maybe for workouts , pick a workout that lasts a set amount of time, 6 weeks or so, and set a goal to finish it? Or  one that you can level up and set a goal for that? Maybe just having a set goal of something to accomplish might help your motivation

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

How are things going?

On 5/27/2021 at 10:56 AM, Elastigirl said:

Maybe for workouts , pick a workout that lasts a set amount of time, 6 weeks or so, and set a goal to finish it? Or  one that you can level up and set a goal for that? Maybe just having a set goal of something to accomplish might help your motivation

I like this idea, especially if it's not a super intense thing like P90X, just something reasonable to get you back in the habit

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Maigs said:

I like this idea, especially if it's not a super intense thing like P90X, just

Yikes, yeah, nope! I was thinking like a kettlebell circuit or one of the dance ones( I think you did something with bar? ) 

• Like 2

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

On 6/2/2021 at 5:58 PM, Maigs said:

How are things going?

I like this idea, especially if it's not a super intense thing like P90X, just something reasonable to get you back in the habit

Surprisingly well, despite the radio silence :D

Although I think one of my goals for next time should be around actually checking in on my own thread and my friends!

On 6/2/2021 at 7:42 PM, Elastigirl said:

Yikes, yeah, nope! I was thinking like a kettlebell circuit or one of the dance ones( I think you did something with bar? ) 

It's a really good idea, I'll need to think of what to do. I've tried picking up the barre workouts again several times, but I'm just struggling to make a habit. 

Maybe I can find a yoga one? For some reason summers make me want to do yoga. 

• Like 4

Level 20

Strength: 45 | Dexterity: 15 | Stamina: 44 | Constitution: 29 | Wisdom: 35 | Charisma: 28

I can't totally remember how last week ended, other than overdoing it Saturday night at a small party at my bestie's. So Sunday was definitely a recovery day haha

This week is actually going really well though. 

While I'm not always hitting my veggies at dinner goal, it's still been moving me in the right direction. Overall my meals have been getting healthier, and breakfasts and lunches have been more whole food oriented lately. 

Tuesday and Thursday we played disc golf, so my steps goals are in the process of being crushed this week. 

And I actually DID workout on Wednesday! Nothing crazy, but I did a little yoga session in my backyard on my lunch break. 

It was kind of challenging, since I couldn't really see the screen and sometimes couldn't hear, but I muddled along. I wonder how annoying it would be to do with headphones on... 

The garden is coming along too! All the greens, the cucumbers and zucchini are coming up nicely. No sign of chives or dill yet though. And only one bean has sprouted so far! Hopefully its brothers and sisters will follow though. 

My aunt (who lives just down the street) gave me some shade-loving perennials that I've added to the bed behind the garage. Ferns, a little bleeding heart, delphinium, and something she called chocolate chip that I've just researched and is better known as bugleweed, which spreads aggressively and I think I'll pull out haha. They were all just plants she was thinning out of her own beds, not a particularly careful transplant process so we'll see what takes. The bleeding heart surprisingly looked like it handled it best though, which is nice, they're so pretty. 

Hubs is abandoning me this weekend to play disc golf, so I'll have to figure out how to entertain myself 😜 of course, it's been beautiful all week but is supposed to be cool and rainy all weekend. 

If it's not too bad on Saturday, I may go with my friends to hang out at a campsite for the day. That would be nice since I can bring the pups - there's water there for them to swim in, which will make their day. 

Otherwise some domestic rangering will be called for. 

Happy Friday! Here's to not backsliding on the weekend...

• Like 3

Level 20