The forever rookie.  The infinite respawner. The open and curious mind.  I seek the mindframe of the ultimate beginner. 

I'm milythael by the way. I've been away. Whilst away, the roller-coaster of my life has trended down. I'm in the worst shape of my life physically and not doing that great mentally. 

Oh well, if you are going to reverse the trajectory of your life, it helps to turn around. As I reflect back, for a time NF helped me and I found community here.  Hopefully this time I can again. 

I choose to be a rookie again, though I suspect I've been gone long enough for it to be a necessity. 

I just realized I seem to be a moderator, maybe. I wonder if I should ask someone to change that. 

I've always been primarily about bodyweight exercises and physical forms of play, hence assassins. 

I suspect my first challenge is going to be all about the mental side of my fitness.  I've got such a long way to go. 

*sigh* just keep walking

• Like 3

Milythael Assassin

Current Activity: Milythael Acts Like an Assassin

Past Activity: 

Spoiler

Challenges: Intro, 123, 4567, 891011 12
PVPs: Demon Slaying, HOoRAY, Meditation,
 Poses, Juggling 30/30 Squat

4 hours ago, milythael said:

I choose to be a rookie again,

Welcome back.

The Way will open.

❣️

&Heidi

Spoiler

Gypsy Druid  Level 12 Philosopher and level 11 Librarian (built on the Monk class, with a training path in The Way of the Cobalt Soul)

Ranger1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 ::

Druid8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |:: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |:: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |:: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |:: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |:: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |:: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | :: 70 |

Paladin71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | :: 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 |

Shaman: 82 | 83 | 84

Philosopher-Librarian 85 |:: 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 |

Heidi Chronicles  NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed| MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) Let's catch up: https://calendly.com/loveandpeace

On 6/6/2021 at 1:42 AM, milythael said:

I'm in the worst shape of my life physically and not doing that great mentally. 

Healthier lifestyles are almost entirely mental, as it turns out.  Anybody can go for a walk or pick up a dumbbell, but to build consistency and make a lifestyle of it and continuously DO THE THING EVEN WHEN I DON'T WANNA is pure mental grind.  Discipline.  If you can always stay a beginner, I think you can perpetuate that novice enthusiasm  ;) 

On 6/6/2021 at 1:42 AM, milythael said:

I've got such a long way to go. 

It's a journey with no real end so I hope you can fall in love with the road and enjoy the process along the way.

• Like 2

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager