Where else do you network online regarding fitness?

I like this place, but it's not terribly active so I hardly check in anymore. I've been using reddit, but the mod/admin situation there is really circling the drain. I was recently shadowbanned, and I believe it was for reporting a user (who has way more sway than me) who was sexually harassing a minor on her stream. In any event, most of my preferred subs are pretty dead or so oppressively modded that you can't really connect with anyone anyway.

However, I do like to nerd out over my diet and (running/yoga) training program and like chatting with (more) knowledgeable people to help improve things. This place would be cool if it was more active. Reddit would be cool if it was cool. Anyone know any active places for this? Thanks!

You can still find activity here if you post challenge threads and engage with other people on their threads. We are in the last week of the current five week challenge, so the new boards will be up next week.

• Like 1

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Following as I'm in the same boat! (Minus having tried Reddit. I'm going to give that a go today, I don't know why I never thought to since I'm in a bunch of gaming sub-reddits already) I haven't given it a go but perhaps there are Discord groups? I'm not sure where you'd start looking for those but the idea just came to me. Best of luck! 😊

Yunn the Level 0 Recruit

STR 0 | DEX 0 | CON 0  | INT 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0

The link to the NF discord is in the grey bar at the top of the website between "Challenges" and "Forum Activity"

On mobile, click the three lines in the upper right hand corner of the browser (you have to scroll all the way up) and you should be able to select discord from the dropdown.

• Like 2

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath