WhiteGhost: Battle Royale

DX is getting inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame | Page 2 |  TigerDroppings.com

Rumble GIFs | Tenor

I realized last challenge that I have a lot of conflicting agendas, where in order to do one thing I would have to sacrifice something else.  I decided to try and pit these different agendas against each other in a Professional Wrestling type of format and see who comes out the winner.  So without further ado: let me introduce the contestants by faction:

The Heroes:

Goku Vive, La Lucha Sigue - Funny Dragon Ball Z Memes (4412x4489), Png Download

Goku - Park Workouts.  I want to try and get to the park to work out 4 times per week

S.H.Figuarts - M. Bison - Limited Edition - import from Japan

M. Bison - Gym Workouts.  I want to get to the gym 2 times per week

SKYRIM Special Edition: "THE GOURMET" Balagog Gro Nalob (Kill Walkthrough)  - YouTube

The Gourmet - Meal Cooking.  I want to cook at least 25 different meals over the course of the challenge (no repeats)

The Heels:

PAT FRALEY signed Krang 8x10 Photo * BAS COA * Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles  TMNT | eBay

Krang - Mindless phone usage.  I want to limit the amount of time spent playing solitaire and sudoku on my phone.

Slimer - Wikipedia

Slimer - Mindless snacking.  I want to limit the consumption of snacks between meals

No Face Gif Feels images

No Face - Overeating.  I want to stop eating when I get full

Garfield GIFs | Tenor

Garfield - Vegging.  Doing absolutely nothing is an easy state fall into

Deimos | Assassins creed odyssey, Assassin's creed, Assassins creed artwork

Deimos - Xbox Gaming.  I want to spend less time on the xbox

The Rebels:

Mr. Sandman (Character) - Giant Bomb

Mr Sandman - Sleep. I want to get at least 6 hours of sleep per night

Stretch Armstrong 7 Inch Figure

Stretch Armstrong - Flexibility. I want to spend at least 10 minutes every day stretching (Pike & Straddle)

Defenders of the Earth Flash Gordon

Flash Gordon - Running.  I want to run 100K over the course of the challenge

The Shredder - TMNT '87 - Home | Facebook

The Shredder - Home Workouts.  I want to build up basic grease the groove habits for pushups and pullups 

The Outsiders:

Thom Merrilin (@NotAGleeman) | Twitter

Thom Merrilin - Music Practice.  I want to practice the Ukulele for at least 10 minutes 6 days per week

The Incredibles | Official Site | Disney Movies

Mr. Incredible - Quality family time.  I want to spent time each day interacting with my family members beyond just discussing chores & tasks to be done.

Friar Tuck Personality Trait Statistics

Friar Tuck - Church habits.  I want to make prayer and scripture study into daily habits

Why I Wanted To Be Mr. Clean. How advertising held me in its cold… | by  Robert Cormack | Freethinkr | Medium

Mr. Clean - Housework & Chores.  I want to do better at keeping the house looking like it wasn't hit by a tornado

Series - Encyclopedia Brown | Chapter books, Book series, Happy reading

Encyclopedia Brown - Learning.  Read a non-fiction book, maybe watch a TED talk or something.   

The Dark Horses:

Star Wars Character Profile of Darth Maul

Darth Maul - Tattoo work.  I will be spending a lot of time this challenge getting my sleeve finished

Jabberwock GIF by aran-fey | Gfycat

Jaberwock - Social Gaming.  I have a few ongoing D&D campaigns and a weekly gaming sesh with Deffy.  These are socializing events and don't count as gaming 

Bowser - Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia

Bowser - Dessert Making - I love making desserts and have recently started doing it a lot more.  I just need to be careful not to eat too much of what I make

Repo Man Titantron HD - YouTube

The Repo Man - Naps.  If I miss my sleep goals, the Repo Man will come to collect.

Here's how this is going to work:  I literally do not have enough time to do all of these things.   The time spent on one thing will necessitate spending less time for something else.   Some of them will probably get eliminated early on but some underdogs may make it through to the end.  

My goal is to build up the outsiders and rebels at the expense of the Heels.  It won't be easy, though, because they are some tough folks that don't go down easy.  The Heroes will help because whenever they are on their game, the Heels are significantly weakened.  The dark Horses are going to happen as well, though, which is going to throw things into chaos.  Who will come out victorious in the end?  Stay tuned to find out!!!

• Like 15
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31Intermission [Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

Oh this is a great idea and of course you have Billie Kimber in your corner if you need a tag team partner. 

12 minutes ago, WhiteGhost said:

Deimos - Xbox Gaming.  I want to spend less time on the xbox

WHAT?!

• Haha 1

I'm more than adequate. Leave Kanye out of this. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

4 hours ago, deftona said:

Oh this is a great idea and of course you have Billie Kimber in your corner if you need a tag team partner. 

WHAT?!

Uh, I edited it to divide social gaming from just playing by myself.  But honestly, when I play enough xbox each week that I run the risk of running afoul of overtime laws, I probably should cut down a bit.

3 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

What a cool challenge idea! Do you have any favourites that you'd want to win? Or Heels that you think will cause most problems?:D 

I would be really pleased to see Thom Merrilin and Friar Tuck do well, but I really want The Rebels to shine.  If I can get most of them to place well the challenge will be a success.     As for the Heels, Krang and Slimer are the folks that are going to be doing the most damage.  Oh, and the Repo Man, but he will only show up and wreak havoc if the Sandman isn't pulling his weight.

• Like 3

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31Intermission [Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

Following. 

• Like 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

I love this challenge!  Following!

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4

Oh I’m following. This looks like a fun challenge. 

• Like 1

Adventurer, Half-Dwarf Chaotic-Good Paladin

Ne me dites jamais les chances!  ¡Nunca me digas las probabilidades!

Character Sheet Training Logs Challenges Prepping for Adventure PrepAdventure Prep Fall BabyWhen Are We Again, Anyway?WhirlwindThe Leaf's LocusHarnessing Hamingja New Roots More Beginnings, More Roots Cleaning Up Facing The Hailstorm Yo Ho Yo The... Keto Life For Me? Taming the Beast Another Step Towards the Future Baking, Suburban Homesteading, and Health, The Adventurers of the Lucky Vale IIIIIIIVVVI, VII VIIIIX

Spoiler

Perennial goals: Sleep 7+ hours a night, retain (and continue to learn) French and Spanish as a family, increase Spanish Proficiency for work and play,  read like a maniac on my own and with my kids, carry heavy stuff

Long term goals: Cut to 13-15% bodyfat, And now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs, so I'm roughly the size of a baaaaarge! -> Someday I'll challenge a Disney world Gaston to a push up contest and win

tenor.gif

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Currently Posting in -->Battle Log | The Return Arc - [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] 

10 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Following. 

Welcome!

9 hours ago, Shello said:

I love this challenge!  Following!

Glad to have you here

9 hours ago, Sciread77 said:

Oh I’m following. This looks like a fun challenge. 

Fun is a key ingredient

8 hours ago, cn3wton said:

tenor.gif

Its On GIFs | Tenor

19 minutes ago, PaulG said:

Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

It’s a WhiteGhost challenge!!

It is indeed! :) 

--------------------------

Yesterday was a holiday here (Dragon Boat Festival, aka 端午节) so Goku had the day off. The Sandman was there in the morning doing a promo until after 10am.  

Next up was Mr Incredible for some family time as we went out to eat with the in-laws, one of Ghostess's cousins and his family.  We went to a fish head restaurant and shared a giant (4kg) fish head.  I definitely ate way too much.  (Hmm, I should probably make a character for overeating...)

When we got back I spent a bunch of time trying to finalize this challenge and get it up.  Once that was done tag team time with Deimos on for some xbox together with Slimer as I ate several of the mint brownies I made last challenge. Luckily a last minute challenge came through from Mr. Incredible when Ghostlet wanted to go downstairs and play badminton in the yard.  When we came back in it was time for The Gourmet to make his appearance and I made salmon steaks again.  The vegetable shop was all out of broccoli so we just had cucumbers with it instead

fRsmD2O.jpg

Mr. Clean made an appearance as I washed the dishes and then got the living room in some semblance of order.  

Finally Krang tried to get in the ring but was ousted by Stretch Armstrong as I did about 10 minutes of stretching and then he got further stomped on by Encyclopedia Brown as I picked the book I want to read for the challenge.  I missed my bedtime by 30 minutes due to the reading, so I can see The Sandman discussing with the Repo man about how to sabotage Encyclopedia Brown next time he tries to get in the ring.

Winners for the day were The Gourmet, Slimer, Deimos, The Sandman, Stretch Armstrong, Mr Incredible, Mr Clean, and Encyclopedia Brown.

• Like 11

Level 2 Ninja

6 minutes ago, WhiteGhost said:

Fun is a key ingredient

You’re not wrong there!

• Like 1

Adventurer, Half-Dwarf Chaotic-Good Paladin

Ne me dites jamais les chances!  ¡Nunca me digas las probabilidades!

Character Sheet Training Logs Challenges Prepping for Adventure PrepAdventure Prep Fall BabyWhen Are We Again, Anyway?WhirlwindThe Leaf's LocusHarnessing Hamingja New Roots More Beginnings, More Roots Cleaning Up Facing The Hailstorm Yo Ho Yo The... Keto Life For Me? Taming the Beast Another Step Towards the Future Baking, Suburban Homesteading, and Health, The Adventurers of the Lucky Vale IIIIIIIVVVI, VII VIIIIX

Spoiler

Perennial goals: Sleep 7+ hours a night, retain (and continue to learn) French and Spanish as a family, increase Spanish Proficiency for work and play,  read like a maniac on my own and with my kids, carry heavy stuff

Long term goals: Cut to 13-15% bodyfat, And now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs, so I'm roughly the size of a baaaaarge! -> Someday I'll challenge a Disney world Gaston to a push up contest and win

I'm following! But the video game nerd in me is screaming that M. Bison is no hero!

game over streetfighter GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • That's Metal 1

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Fish...fish he... Fish head?

Is that what I think it is?

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Currently Posting in -->Battle Log | The Return Arc - [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] 

23 hours ago, Sciread77 said:

You’re not wrong there!

IJust Want To Have Fun Lets Have Fun GIF - IJustWantToHaveFun LetsHaveFun  LetsParty - Discover & Share GIFs

20 hours ago, Red1263 said:

I'm following! But the video game nerd in me is screaming that M. Bison is no hero!

game over streetfighter GIF

I get that.  I have probably spent more time playing Super Street Fighter II Turbo than all other games combined so I absolutely know where you are coming from.  That said, you can also choose to play M. Bison as a player, at which point does he not then become the hero of the game?

8 hours ago, cn3wton said:

Fish...fish he... Fish head?

Is that what I think it is?

Not sure what else you could be thinking of.  Just a giant fish head on a platter

旺顺阁品牌,鱼头泡饼品牌介绍-旺顺阁

I am not a fan of the eyes and brains (although they are said to be the best part).  The cheeks are pretty tasty, though.

6 hours ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Might I suggest instead...

Perfect!  That was only one for which I couldn't find an actual character.

-------------------------------

Week Zero, Day 2

Round 1

Goku Vive, La Lucha Sigue - Funny Dragon Ball Z Memes (4412x4489), Png DownloadVSRepo Man Titantron HD - YouTube

Goku vs The Repo Man

I crawled back into bed after dropping Ghostlet off at school and really wanted to stay there, but I pulled myself out in time to get a park workout in.  I pulled out my old pull workout from a couple of years ago that I have been meaning to update but never have

Spoiler

The workout consists of AMRAIFL (As many reps as I feel like) of the following:

Single arm dead hangs

Tuck front lever lifts

jump (or band assisted) muscleups

pike back lever lifts

Archer pullups

commando pullups

One arm (assisted) chin ups

Tuck front lever pullups

Chest to bar pullups

Back lever pulls

Behind the head pullups

Hanging rows

One arm scapular retractions

One arm rows

tuck front lever rows

clap pullups

L-sit pullups

Inverted dips

Pullouts

Head bangers

typewriters

After my pull workout, I had some fun playing around on the bar.  A friend took some videos of it

Round 2

Defenders of the Earth Flash GordonVSGarfield GIFs | Tenor

Flash Gordon vs Garfield

I was feeling pretty tired out after the workout, but instead of not doing anything else, I decided to walk my 5k.  Telling myself I am just going to walk it is a trick I play on myself because in the end I usually end up running most of it.  If I tell myself I am going to run most of it from the beginning, though, it sounds to tiring and I usually bail

Round 3

Stretch Armstrong 7 Inch FigureVSRepo Man Titantron HD - YouTube

Stretch Armstrong vs The Repo Man

When I got back I really just wanted a nap but instead I did my pike and straddle stretches

Round 4

Thom Merrilin (@NotAGleeman) | TwitterVSDeimos | Assassins creed odyssey, Assassin's creed, Assassins creed artwork

Thom Merrilin vs Deimos

At this point I just wanted to plop down on the couch and play some Valhalla but I rallied and got out the uke and practiced a bunch of songs I had learned a few challenges ago but hadn't looked at since

Round 5

Why I Wanted To Be Mr. Clean. How advertising held me in its cold… | by  Robert Cormack | Freethinkr | MediumVSGarfield GIFs | Tenor

Mr. Clean vs Garfield

I wanted to just sit and do nothing by this point but again I rallied and did a batch of laundry, took out the trash and did some other organizing

Round 6

Deimos | Assassins creed odyssey, Assassin's creed, Assassins creed artworkVSGarfield GIFs | Tenor

Deimos vs Garfield

By this time it was time to break out the xbox and I played a bit of Valhalla

Round 7

SKYRIM Special Edition: "THE GOURMET" Balagog Gro Nalob (Kill Walkthrough)  - YouTubeVSNo Face Gif Feels images

The Gourmet vs No-Face

For dinner I made Pork and Youcai stir fry over rice.  I made sure to give myself a smaller portion so that I didn't end up overeating.  It was just the right amount

bZKM3cV.jpg

Round 8

Series - Encyclopedia Brown | Chapter books, Book series, Happy readingVSGarfield GIFs | Tenor

Encyclopedia Brown vs Garfield

After dinner all I wanted to do was veg, but I broke out my book and ended up reading several chapters

Round 8

The Incredibles | Official Site | Disney MoviesVSDeimos | Assassins creed odyssey, Assassin's creed, Assassins creed artwork

Mr Incredible vs Deimos

I was getting ready to get back to playing Valhalla when Ghostlet came in and said he was done with his homework and wanted to play with me.  We were both too wiped out to go downstairs into the yard for badminton so we both sat on the couch and played some Diablo 3 together

Promo Spot

Friar Tuck Personality Trait Statistics

Friar Tuck

In the evening I had our weekly leadership coordination call for church

Promo Spot

Darth Maul

We paid the deposit for the rest of my sleeve so it is officially on.  The tattoo artist said he has been putting a lot of thought into this and has tons of ideas.  He mentioned that he hasn't been this excited to do a tattoo for a very long time, which sounds like a good sign to me

Round 8

Sandman GIF - Find on GIFERVSThe Incredibles | Official Site | Disney Movies

Sandman vs Mr Incredible

Ghostess got home just before my bedtime and I stayed up for just a bit to chat with her but choose to sleep rather than stay up and chat longer

• Like 12

Level 2 Ninja

48 minutes ago, WhiteGhost said:

I get that.  I have probably spent more time playing Super Street Fighter II Turbo than all other games combined so I absolutely know where you are coming from.  That said, you can also choose to play M. Bison as a player, at which point does he not then become the hero of the game?

Playing M. Bison makes him the protagonist, but the protagonist is not automatically the hero.

• Like 3
  • That's Metal 1

Current Challenge Original 1,2,3, R 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49,50,51

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Check out you on that bar, you big show off. I totally dig it. 

It's great to see how your challenge works in action, nice work making great choices! 

• Like 1

I'm more than adequate. Leave Kanye out of this. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

Yeah the mechanics of the challenge are fantastic!

And can you help me, where is no face from, i think it's from a cartoon i recently watched but i don't know which one!

Bar work was impressive! Are you going to practice the bar thing i tagged you in?

• Like 1

... a little odd in the head ...

8 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Playing M. Bison makes him the protagonist, but the protagonist is not automatically the hero.

He is if he joins the faction called "The Heroes"

2 hours ago, deftona said:

Check out you on that bar, you big show off. I totally dig it. 

It's great to see how your challenge works in action, nice work making great choices! 

Showing off is my primary motivation for pretty much everything I do

I don't expect the choices every day are going to be so good

36 minutes ago, Mr_Willes said:

Yeah the mechanics of the challenge are fantastic!

And can you help me, where is no face from, i think it's from a cartoon i recently watched but i don't know which one!

Bar work was impressive! Are you going to practice the bar thing i tagged you in?

No Face is from Spirited Away, another great Miyazaki Hayao film

Oooh, right I forgot about that one.  I was just thinking yesterday that I need to find some new skills to work on so that will be one!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Level 2 Ninja

Fun fact: In the original Japanese version, the final boss was called Balrog (like the Tolkien-esque demon) while the boxer was named M. Bison (as in, Mike Tyson, obviously)

I like how the layout of this challenge is working to produce matches and promos.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, DarK_RaideR said:

Fun fact: In the original Japanese version, the final boss was called Balrog (like the Tolkien-esque demon) while the boxer was named M. Bison (as in, Mike Tyson, obviously)

I like how the layout of this challenge is working to produce matches and promos.

Yeah, I remember reading about that.  Even the game Punch Out had to stop using the name Mike Tyson and apparently renamed the character to Mr. Sandman.  Speaking of which, I think I am going to use that guy for my Sandman character

Not going to lie, your challenges are my primary inspo for the structure of this challenge :) 

--------------------------

Week 0 Wednesday

Round 1

Repo Man Titantron HD - YouTubeVSJabberwock GIF by aran-fey | Gfycat

Repo Man vs Jabberwock

I seriously considered crawling back into bed for a bit before D&D but decided to stay up and socialize (get caught up on NF)

Promo

Jabberwock GIF by aran-fey | Gfycat 

I spent most of the morning running my weekday D&D campaign.  The group is currently playing through White Plume Mountain and I am really enjoying the module because it is very different from a typical dungeon crawl.  The random encounters keep things moving but the real challenges come from trying to navigate all of the traps and obstacles in the place.  The writer of the module was deviously creative.  In this episode they had to navigate a slippery spinning kaleidoscope tunnel that was also on fire.  

Round 2

Garfield GIFs | TenorPAT FRALEY signed Krang 8x10 Photo * BAS COA * Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles  TMNT | eBayVSS.H.Figuarts - M. Bison - Limited Edition - import from JapanDefenders of the Earth Flash Gordon

Garfield and Krang vs M. Bison and Flash Gordon

I still wanted to get some exercise in with maybe a run on the treadmill and some gtg pullups but in the end I ended up just vegging for a while and then playing some solitaire on my phone

Round 3

Thom Merrilin (@NotAGleeman) | TwitterVSPAT FRALEY signed Krang 8x10 Photo * BAS COA * Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles  TMNT | eBay

Thom Merrilin vs Krang

Deciding I didn't want to be wasting so much time on my phone, I broke out my uke and got a good half hour or so of music practice in

Round 4

Garfield GIFs | TenorSlimer - WikipediaVSDeimos | Assassins creed odyssey, Assassin's creed, Assassins creed artwork

Garfield (with Slimer at ringside) vs Deimos

I thought about getting on the xbox to play for a bit but my game had a huge update which was going to take a few hours and I ended up just vegging on the sofa snacking on cashews

Round 5

Series - Encyclopedia Brown | Chapter books, Book series, Happy readingVSRepo Man Titantron HD - YouTube

Encyclopedia Brown vs Repo Man

I didn't want to just sit around doing nothing all day and I was starting to fall asleep on the couch so I got out my book and read a few more chapters

Round 6

The Incredibles | Official Site | Disney MoviesVSSKYRIM Special Edition: "THE GOURMET" Balagog Gro Nalob (Kill Walkthrough)  - YouTube

Mr. Incredible vs The Gourmet

I was channeling @PaulG and decided I wanted to make some Mapo Dofu and broke out the recipe from Serious Eats.  As I was getting ready to make that, Ghostess came home with some fresh fish and shrimp so while she made dinner, I hung out in the kitchen with her and assisted.  It was really hilarious to watch Wraith as she was totally intimidated by a bag of shrimp

Round 7

Deimos | Assassins creed odyssey, Assassin's creed, Assassins creed artworkVSGarfield GIFs | Tenor

Deimos vs Garfield

After dinner my game had finished downloading so I got back on and played some more Valhalla.  I am about halfway through the Essex arc

Round 8

Stretch Armstrong 7 Inch FigureVSDeimos | Assassins creed odyssey, Assassin's creed, Assassins creed artwork

Stretch Armstrong vs Deimos

I didn't want to stay up gaming too late, and I wanted to make sure I got some stretching in before bed so I shut off the xbox and did a bit of stretching

Round 9

Mr. Sandman (Character) - Giant BombVSThe Incredibles | Official Site | Disney Movies

Mr Sandman vs Mr Incredible

Instead of staying up chatting with Ghostess, I crawled into bed around midnight

• Like 7

Level 2 Ninja

6 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

It was really hilarious to watch Wraith as she was totally intimidated by a bag of shrimp

This video was the best cat-related thing I've seen in weeks. Also, the shrimp reminded me of that fried whole-shrimp recipe you suggested months ago. MUST MAKE.

Did you make the mapo tofu??

• Like 1

Cowardly Assassin
Training Log | Challenges: Current8th, 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st

Great job with the battles so far.  This challenge structure is working really well!   Poor Wraith looked so defeated by the end of that video.  

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4

16 hours ago, PaulG said:

This video was the best cat-related thing I've seen in weeks. Also, the shrimp reminded me of that fried whole-shrimp recipe you suggested months ago. MUST MAKE.

Did you make the mapo tofu??

Watching her try to interact with small critters like shrimp, crabs and crawdads is hilarious. :D 

I did not.  Our tofu was well past its expiration date so we ended up just throwing it out.  I have some more in the freezer, though, so this will happen at some point in this challenge.

15 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

Curious kitty is curious, i love it!

Having a cat has really helped me understand some common cat related sayings like "curiosity killed the cat" and "scaredy-cat"

8 hours ago, Shello said:

Great job with the battles so far.  This challenge structure is working really well!   Poor Wraith looked so defeated by the end of that video.  

Thanks, it seems to be working a lot better than most of my recent challenges :)   By the time I had to take the shrimp into the kitchen to cook them, poor Wraith was just sitting a few feet away watching and wouldn't come closer :D 

-----------------------------------------

Week Zero Thursday

Round 1

Goku Vive, La Lucha Sigue - Funny Dragon Ball Z Memes (4412x4489), Png DownloadVSRepo Man Titantron HD - YouTube

Goku vs Repo Man

I was going to crawl back to bed like I usually do after dropping Ghostlet off, but getting to bed on time the night before paid off and I was feeling pretty good.  I headed over to the park and did a push workout

Spoiler

Push workout consisted of AMRAIFL (usually 3-5 reps) of the following

Regular pushups

Clap pushups

Wall assisted handstand pushups

Russian dips

One arm pushups

Pike pushups

Hindu pushups

Cat pushups

Handstand kickups

Tuck Planche dips

Archer pushups

Shoulder press sliders

Single bar dips

Pseudo-planche pushups

back bridge pushups

Korean dips

Plank triceps extensions

Handstand thigh taps

Regular dips

Twist dips

The pullup bar was broken so I couldn't do any gymnastics stuff

Round 2

Defenders of the Earth Flash Gordon Stretch Armstrong 7 Inch FigureVSGarfield GIFs | TenorDeimos | Assassins creed odyssey, Assassin's creed, Assassins creed artwork

Flash Gordon and Stretch Armstrong vs Garfield and Deimos

Instead of coming home and either vegging or getting on the xbox, I stayed at the park and ran (ok, mostly walked) 5k and then did my stretching

Round 3

Thom Merrilin (@NotAGleeman) | TwitterVSSeries - Encyclopedia Brown | Chapter books, Book series, Happy reading

Thom Merrilin vs Encyclopedia Brown

When I got back I got my book out and started to read but just wasn't getting into it so I got out my uke instead and practiced that for a half hour.  

Round 4

Deimos | Assassins creed odyssey, Assassin's creed, Assassins creed artworkVSJabberwock GIF by aran-fey | Gfycat

Deimos vs Jabberwock

After I finished my uke practice I was looking at NF and thought about getting caught up but in the end decided to just get the xbox on to play some Valhalla

Round 5

SKYRIM Special Edition: "THE GOURMET" Balagog Gro Nalob (Kill Walkthrough)  - YouTubeVSDeimos | Assassins creed odyssey, Assassin's creed, Assassins creed artwork

The Gourmet vs Deimos

I didn't want to get off the xbox and seriously considered just ordering something but I channeled my inner @PaulG again and headed over to Serious eats for a Kung Pao Chicken recipe.  Kenji had 3, so I picked the one that looked like what I wanted and made it.  It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be, but I did let the chilis burn just a little.

QNqCTwp.jpg

Round 6

The Incredibles | Official Site | Disney MoviesVSDeimos | Assassins creed odyssey, Assassin's creed, Assassins creed artwork

Mr Incredible vs Deimos

After dinner I was getting back on the xbox but Ghostlet finished up his homework so we put on Diablo and played that together until his bed time

Round 7

Mr Incredible vs Deimos (Rematch)

Right about when Ghostlet was getting in bed, Ghostess came home so I shut off the xbox and spent the rest of the evening chatting with her

Promo

Darth Maul

My tattoo artist came back with a preliminary sketch for my sleeve.  I am pretty excited about it and we will get started on it next Tuesday.  I did notice that the reference picture he found had some dwarvish runes on it, so I spent a bit of time translating that.  It ended up being pretty easy because it was just a straight transliteration of English into dwarvish runes.  I probably won't have him put any writing on this part (either dwarvish or elvish) because I can't think of anything else I particularly want to have written on me forever. 

Round 8

Mr. Sandman (Character) - Giant BombVSThe Incredibles | Official Site | Disney Movies

Sandman vs Mr Incredible

Instead of staying up really late chatting with Ghostess, I climbed into bed just a little after midnight.

• Like 3

Level 2 Ninja