WhiteGhost Spot Reduces Belly Fat

Shortly after the end of this challenge I will be heading to the beach and need to get my beach body in shape for that.  However, I have a bit of unwanted fluff around my midsection so it is time for me to do something about it.  My plan? Spot reduce that stubborn belly fat.

Doctors HATE him!: memes

Now, I know what you are thinking.  They say "you can't spot reduce belly fat".  

Here's what I say to that: Bollocks*

First of all, I don't know who "they" are but they probably have fancy degrees and things that cloud up their minds with "knowledge" and "information".   But here's the thing, If I can spot gain belly fat, I sure as heck can spot reduce it**

Logical GIFs | Tenor

How am I going to do this I hear you asking.  Easy, see below for details

TARGET STUBBORN BELLY FAT WITH THESE THREE WEIRD TRICKS!!!

Learn How Tolose Your Glasses In Only 2 Weeks With One Weird Trick, Click  Here To Find Out How by the_big_bad_bear - Meme Center

1. Super Foods - I am going to eat a lot of "super foods" like chicken, shrimp, and fish.  In conjunction with this I am going limit carbs in the form of sugary snacks and increase fresh vegetables.

dopl3r.com - Memes - One weird trick nutritionists dont want you to see!  LIFE HACK Click here

2.  Regular Exercise - I will keep interval running after my workouts but continue to focus on strength and skills work.    I am probably not going to be able to do much gymnastics stuff while my tattoo is in progress so I will instead focus on levers and muscle ups for skill work.

One Weird Trick to Take Your Training to the Next Level - Girls Gone Strong

3. Nutritional Supplements - I checked the NF protein calculator and realized I was nowhere close to the recommended protein needed to maintain or grow muscle mass.  I am going to continue to supplement with protein to minimize the loss of muscle mass while in caloric deficit. 

Pokemon Steroids = MEGA STONE | Pokemon, Video game quotes, Game quotes

My target is to lose 5kgs by the close of the challenge,  additional goal is to reduce BF% to under 20%

I will probably do other stuff as well ;) 

One Weird Trick to Upgrade Your Grade - YouTube

* I don't actually say this because I am not even British.  If I were, though, I would totally say this

** This statement is not endorsed by the FDA

• Like 10
  • Haha 9
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library   Shuffle Club

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 3132, 33Humbug[Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

1 hour ago, WhiteGhost said:

I don't actually say this because I am not even British.  If I were, though, I would totally say this

With the power vested in me I declare you an honourary Englishman and you can say bollocks to your heart's content. You need to gain more British points to be able to use the word "Cockwomble" though, just FYI. 

Looking forward to your new six pack! 

Pin on Something to laugh about

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I'm more than adequate. Leave Kanye out of this. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

21 hours ago, sarakingdom said:

*bangs the Report Spam button over and over*

+

15 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Waves the banhammer menacingly in support of this.

I don't think I have ever had any spambots follow my challenge.  I wonder if this will bring some in :D 

20 hours ago, deftona said:

With the power vested in me I declare you an honourary Englishman and you can say bollocks to your heart's content. You need to gain more British points to be able to use the word "Cockwomble" though, just FYI. 

Fanks Gov'na!  I don't think I even know what the word Cockwomble means :D 

20 hours ago, deftona said:

Pin on Something to laugh about

Personal Trainers hate them!!!  Learn the secret of how they got six pack abs in under a week CLICK HERE!

• Haha 2
  • Angry on your Behalf 1

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 3132, 33Humbug[Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

Following because this is also my super secret goal ....

• Like 1

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Walk to Mordor Spreadsheet

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

17 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

Cheering for you!

ZRdzuz7.gif

That's the spirit!!!

17 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

Spoilsport :P  That said, you are only half right.  That's CLICK bait ;) 

17 hours ago, Rebel Pilot Gar said:

Dying laughing reading your challenge. Those pics are perfect.

I'm glad you appreciate it 

14 hours ago, h3r0 said:

That is awesome! 

2 hours ago, Chris-Tien Jinn said:

Following because this is also my super secret goal ....

I hope by "this" you mean losing 5kgs and getting under 20% body fat...  Otherwise I  have a secret for you

Spoiler

You can target stubborn belly fat IN JUST 4 STEPS!

You won't believe what he says at the 12:48 minute mark!!!

Level 2 Ninja

On 7/24/2021 at 3:02 AM, WhiteGhost said:

How am I going to do this I hear you asking.  Easy, see below for details

TARGET STUBBORN BELLY FAT WITH THESE THREE WEIRD TRICKS!!!

Learn How Tolose Your Glasses In Only 2 Weeks With One Weird Trick, Click  Here To Find Out How by the_big_bad_bear - Meme Center

As someone who constantly loses his glasses, I found this one particularly amusing.

"When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." -Henry Ford

"The older I get, the more I understand that the only way to say valuable things is to lose your fear of being correct." -Malcolm Gladwell

9 hours ago, theflyingaccountant said:

As someone who constantly loses his glasses, I found this one particularly amusing.

I thought it was a particularly clever twist

doctors hate him one weird trick Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

I spent most of yesterday morning just sitting in front on my computer doing very little.  Mostly NF and watching some Youtube.  Around noon I headed over to the east side to drop off some treats I made for our church's young women camping activity this week.  I realized when I got there that the lady lived very close to the town's only Taco Bell so I decided to have that for lunch.  It was OK but I was very disappointed to realize they were using mozzarella instead of cheddar for their tacos :( (mozzarella is much cheaper here so I think it is a cost thing.  I asked Ghostess and she says she probably couldn't taste the difference)

After lunch I headed over to the tattoo shop for my next tattoo session.  I though he was going to work on my upper arm but instead he finished up the inner forearm instead.  I slapped together a comparison photo to show how the forearm looked after 1, 2 and 3 sessions

4yS5bnG.png

(The actual blade part on the wrist is still unfinished.  I think he is planning to leave the most painful part for last)

The last two pictures look quite similar at first glace, but it took about 6 hours to do.  The fine detail is quite time consuming.

• Like 6
  • That's Metal 5

Level 2 Ninja

Let Me Love You Heath Ledger GIF - LetMeLoveYou HeathLedger  10ThingsIHateAboutYou - Discover & Share GIFs

Thanx for this great challenge! It was a delight to catch up!

Unchronological things:

Your tat looks awesome, and i love the adding of the details!

I'm gonna a similar thing you are doing and try to spot reduce belly fat that has drifted all over my body

Good point about the protein, i'm gonna put that back in my diet too, both to get more protein in, and for the satiated feeling

Goals:

So Ripped GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Also, one day i'm gonna change my name to "Report Spam button"

Laughing | Jeremy renner, Marvel imagine, Clint

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

... a little odd in the head ...

5 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

You Know Alex GIF by Bakedin

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I felt like I could run forever, like I could smell the wind and feel the grass under my feet, and just run forever.

Current Challenge: #24 - Mrs. Cosmopolite Challenge

Past: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6,  #7#8, #9#10, #11a & #11b, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23

On 7/24/2021 at 2:02 AM, WhiteGhost said:

First of all, I don't know who "they" are but they probably have fancy degrees and things that cloud up their minds with "knowledge" and "information".   But here's the thing, If I can spot gain belly fat, I sure as heck can spot reduce it**

Logical GIFs | Tenor

I'm here for the stellar logic and thoroughly vetted fitness recommendations. 

Best Funny Exercises GIFs | Gfycat

• Like 2

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4

21 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

spot reduce belly fat that has drifted all over my body

This is a gimmick that should be marketed more aggressively.  

both to get more protein in, and for the satiated feeling

Mmmh, mmh, yeah.  Get that protein right into your body and feel satiated

john carpenter smoking GIF

High Five GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

9 hours ago, Shello said:

I'm here for the stellar logic and thoroughly vetted fitness recommendations. 

Best Funny Exercises GIFs | Gfycat

Awesome!  Also, that Korean product looks expensive but don't let that worry you. In $US terms that product could be in your living room for less than $30.  What are you waiting for???

8 hours ago, Epsilonte said:

I just had to click on this challenge and ALL the links, couldn't help myself... :D

It's not your fault, who can resist the lure of secret knowledge :D

Secret to aging skin! The one weird trick dermatologists don't want you to  know about!: lordoftherings

Yesterday I didn't do a whole lot.  No workout was planned as it is my tattoo recovery day so I spent most of the morning watching Youtube. 

In the afternoon I went to the cobbler to pick up some shoes I had taken in to get repaired for Ghostess.  It was about a mile and a half, so not too bad but better than nothing.  

Ghostess came home early from work and so we all headed over to a local mall to pick up some shoes and shorts for Ghostlet, who has somehow managed to grow out of the stuff we bought him just a few months ago. 

We picked up some sausages for dinner while we were there, but Ghostlet was super hungry and ended up eating them all, so I just cut up some boiled eggs and them them on a bag of ready made salad greens and topped it off with some blue cheese and olives.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

Level 2 Ninja

22 hours ago, sarakingdom said:

You Know Alex GIF by Bakedin

Subtle but still hungry, i thought i was pretty on point...

6 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

so I just cut up some boiled eggs and them them on a bag of ready made salad greens and topped it off with some blue cheese and olives.

occasionally this suffices, but the eggs are pretty much mandatory then. Blue cheese is just added extra.

Did you try it out on your risotto yet?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

I was admiring your game. :D

• Like 1
  • That's Metal 1

I felt like I could run forever, like I could smell the wind and feel the grass under my feet, and just run forever.

Current Challenge: #24 - Mrs. Cosmopolite Challenge

Past: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6,  #7#8, #9#10, #11a & #11b, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23

14 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

It was probably one of the most clever lines I have seen around here in a long time.  Definitely on point.

14 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

occasionally this suffices, but the eggs are pretty much mandatory then. Blue cheese is just added extra.

Did you try it out on your risotto yet?

Not yet, because I haven't made any risotto recently.  I may do that tonight

3 hours ago, sarakingdom said:

I was admiring your game. :D

Oh Fo Sho GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

36 minutes ago, sylph said:

Three days early and somehow also very late.

Here for ridiculous click-bait.

And yet also right on time.  Time is like magic :D 

Learn this one WEIRD trick - Meme Guy

Yesterday morning was D&D day.  I woke up in the morning and still had no idea what I was going to do my campaign that day.  I hurriedly scrolled through a bunch of monsters and picked some that I thought would be appropriately challenging.  Just in case it was too hard, I had one of them in another room so I could keep it back if it got too hard.  They plowed through everyone including the backup like cutting though butter with a hot knife.  It wasn't even a challenge for them.  At least I think they had fun with it.

In the afternoon I headed over to the hospital for my second vaccine shot.  I don't think the vaccine here is particularly great, but it had got to be better than nothing.  Beijing had our first case of the Delta variant get confirmed yesterday so I think my timing is pretty good.

In the evening I finished of the last of our Chicken Tikka Masala and made some Deffy naan to go with it.  Ghostlet was like "the chicken is pretty meh but we should totally have this naan more often" :D 

QMemdOO.jpg

• Like 8

Level 2 Ninja

3 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

hey plowed through everyone including the backup like cutting though butter with a hot knife.  It wasn't even a challenge for them.

Now if they had been able to turn invisible and teleport, we would have been helpless.

Also, this challenge is a ton of fun.

Also, your arm in the tattoo pic is shiny. Do they oil you up as part of the tattoo-getting process?

• Like 2

Challenge:   0   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41

4 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

Beijing had our first case of the Delta variant get confirmed yesterday so I think my timing is pretty good.

What we are starting to see here is that people that have had both vaccinations (or the one with J&J) are getting infected with mostly (or exclusively) Delta variant. They are much less sick and generally don't need hospitalization. It's also the incentive why we are trying to push out last vaccinations. Belgium is now at ~70% partially and ~55% fully vaccinated (adults in Flanders is at: 90% partially and 72% fully).

Government is also trying to shift focus off of infections as this is not the strain on the healthcare system that it used to be. With the exceptions of a few larger gatherings life is turning back to normal here.

• Like 3

I am following, for this is hilarious and fun. 

9 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:
14 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

Beijing had our first case of the Delta variant get confirmed yesterday so I think my timing is pretty good.

Yeah, for sure. In my state of Misery, we’re definitely dealing with a bunch of people who are not getting vaccinated for political reasons. Though they’re changing their mind now that we have vaccine lottery prizes. 

Of course, we’re already in the news as being one of the worst Delta Variant hotspots in the country. I’d be a LOT less concerned if I didn’t have 4 kids too young to get vaccinated; I’m no longer really concerned for myself or Jessie since the vaccines seem to do a good job of, at the very least, preventing serious infection. Still terrified of giving it to the kiddos though. 

On 7/24/2021 at 2:02 AM, WhiteGhost said:

thing, If I can spot gain belly fat, I sure as heck can spot reduce it**

See, that’s my secret. And my curse. I gain almost exclusively in my belly and face. Which means losing even a measly amount really affects the look of my waist. And I carry weight pretty well. But it’s also some of the least healthy places to carry fat and gaining just a little does bad things, so…

Bring on the clickbait. 

• Like 1

Adventurer, Half-Dwarf Chaotic-Good Paladin

Ne me dites jamais les chances!  ¡Nunca me digas las probabilidades!

Character Sheet Training Logs Challenges Prepping for Adventure PrepAdventure Prep Fall BabyWhen Are We Again, Anyway?WhirlwindThe Leaf's LocusHarnessing Hamingja New Roots More Beginnings, More Roots Cleaning Up Facing The Hailstorm Yo Ho Yo The... Keto Life For Me? Taming the Beast Another Step Towards the Future Baking, Suburban Homesteading, and Health, The Adventurers of the Lucky Vale IIIIIIIVVVI, VII VIIIIX

Spoiler

Perennial goals: Sleep 7+ hours a night, retain (and continue to learn) French and Spanish as a family, increase Spanish Proficiency for work and play,  read like a maniac on my own and with my kids, carry heavy stuff

Long term goals: Cut to 13-15% bodyfat, And now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs, so I'm roughly the size of a baaaaarge! -> Someday I'll challenge a Disney world Gaston to a push up contest and win