Sara Kingdom Follows the Path of Surak in Meditation and Study

16 minutes ago, Harriet said:

I definitely am familiar with the cycle of feel slightly better, push slightly harder, crash. Are the crashes due to pushing harder, or are they simply part of the cycle of life? Who knows? I hope you have some steady gains, though.

In my case, definitely from pushing harder when I hadn't quite locked in my gains.

• Like 2

I felt like I could run forever, like I could smell the wind and feel the grass under my feet, and just run forever.

Current Challenge: #24 - Mrs. Cosmopolite Challenge

Past: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6,  #7#8, #9#10, #11a & #11b, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23

I seem to be hitting massively exhausted phases every few hours, which is unsurprising, given that my sleep is only a few hours. So I'm topping up, using that up, and topping up again. This latest phase is coming in line with an approximation of a weekend bedtime, and I've completed half my list of time sensitive jobs, so I will take advantage of this and call it bedtime, after running one quick errand that can't wait for tomorrow.

Then I will not leave my bed for 8-9 hours, and hopefully be rested tomorrow. Rested and working off a system that is currently getting me on track again. Today had some good successes.

Right. One errand, then bed.

tired sleep GIF

• Like 4

I felt like I could run forever, like I could smell the wind and feel the grass under my feet, and just run forever.

Current Challenge: #24 - Mrs. Cosmopolite Challenge

Past: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6,  #7#8, #9#10, #11a & #11b, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23