Hey everyone,
I go by "Rhinoh" , longingly given to me by my Husband. 

I don't really know where to start so I'll just start from the beginning.

I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia in April 2020 , due to this I am on medication that puts on weight as well as making me feel super hungry. Only thing is, I crave the bad stuff & we live a chilled lifestyle so most often we'd have take out 3x weekly (or more, yes really). Obviously this has added to my weight issues. 

I have physiotherapy for my knees currently but I do need to strengthen my shoulders & arms too. 

I find it hard to fit time in because I'm at work from 9:00am - 5:30pm , with 2 15 min breaks and a 30 min lunch.
After I tidy & wash up, rest for a few hours because I am exhausted then bed. I feel like I have no energy even though I work (from home) in a call centre (it's mentally draining) . 

I wish to loose weight but I have no motivation due to pain & Depression (most often because of my Fibro - I start thinking badly about it) . So I am hoping someway of loosing weight that is 
Manageable, 'Easy', simple to follow and fun. 

I'm 

220 Pounds (lbs) 15.714 Stones (stones)

Any help is appreciated

• Like 2

Welcome!

A good first step might be to work on eating foods that are going to fill you up more, lean protein and veggies, and some  whole carbs (baked potato vs. fries)

• Like 2

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

And drink lots of water to help you feel full too!

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)