Hello, I'm a guy in their late 30s who has gained a little extra weight from drinking and lack of exercise as age has loomed, and have decided to step up to the challenge of getting fit! My goal is 2 small workouts a week, 30 minutes max, and by the end of the year working out 3 times a week, 45 minutes a time. This is going to be ambitious as my new job demands up to and over 60 hours a week plus my study goals require an additional 15-20, and also want to pursue some music production projects. So much for sleep or sanity.

Anyway I want to be here to check out what other people are up to, and try to support others if possible, I know it's hard being a computer lover and trying to lose weight and build muscle at the same time, especially if you're on your own a lot, lockdown hasn't helped at all. My main fitness goal is losing 20 pounds over the next few months but just generally having more energy and strength is a good enough goal for me. Nutrition is also interesting to me and it would be fun to share some recipes. That's it for me! Have a good day. 

• Like 1