How can I gain my weight? In a natural way

Nuts, and nut butters, They have lots of calories, but aren't super filling. If you are underweight, and want to gain more weight, the thing is you need more calories. So you need to find things you can eat that aren't as filling.Also, try tracking your calories for a few days on a calorie tracker. That may give you an idea of why you are struggling

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

If you're struggling to gain weight, you may also want to chat with a doctor to rule out any hormonal/preexisting medical conditions.

Beyond that, eating enough protein to ensure that an appropriate amount of the weight gained is also muscle can help. Also resistance training for your overall health. But as Elastigirl says: more calories!

...but I'm adorable! Ask anyone who doesn't know me...

1 hour ago, Rakib said:

Give me some effective tips.

Well, if you can get pregnant, I hear that's a guaranteed way to gain a lot of weight in just a few months' time.  ;) 

On a more serious note, there are so many different ways to gain weight, and not all of them healthy, that this is not the easiest question to answer. Elastigirl and Defining have given you solid dietary advice, that will be a great starting point for you. Strength training to help you build muscle mass, will also help you increase your weight.

Other than that, you're very likely going to need to look at the reason why you are under-weight, and why that is so challenging to change.  Eating more calories that your body needs will make you gain weight, and if that is not working, you could have a medical condition that needs attention. I highly recommend seeing a doctor and verifying that your body is healthy, as part of your weight gaining project.

• Like 1

Reading Challenge Thread 2022

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scalyfreak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32; Ch 33; Ch 34; Ch 35; Ch 36; Ch 37; Ch 38; Ch 39; Ch 40

The natural way to gain weight is by increasing or maintaining your caloric intake and balancing it with exercise from a variety of cardio activities.

The key here, as opposed to trying to lose weight, is eating enough calories. In order for anyone's body composition (total amount of fat vs. muscle mass) to change, there needs to be either an increase in caloric intake or decrease in the number of calories burned per day. Combine all this with some sort of cardio and your only problem will be what you're going to do with all those delicious cookies! 🙂

• Like 1
On 8/5/2021 at 7:02 PM, Isaac Robertson said:

The natural way to gain weight is by increasing or maintaining your caloric intake and balancing it with exercise from a variety of cardio activities.

There is no specific need for cardio to gain weight. Nor is there a particular need for a specific cardio goal at all, if cardiovascular health is achieved through other activities.

...but I'm adorable! Ask anyone who doesn't know me...

The key to healthy weight gain is watching the quality of food intake and making sure that there is sufficient time for exercise. Of course, doing so will make it easier not only to put on weight but also to maintain that weight as well. It has been found that people who are overweight tend to consume more dietary fat than those with a normal BMI, so it would be wise to focus on building lean muscle mass instead of simply packing on pounds. By getting a good dose of protein each day, paying attention to food portions (particularly when dealing with junk foods), and investing in 30 minutes or more of daily cardio exercise (with cross training), you should see results fairly quickly as long as your diet remains appropriately monitored!

On 8/20/2021 at 5:24 PM, Isaac Robertson said:

The key to healthy weight gain is watching the quality of food intake and making sure that there is sufficient time for exercise. Of course, doing so will make it easier not only to put on weight but also to maintain that weight as well. It has been found that people who are overweight tend to consume more dietary fat than those with a normal BMI, so it would be wise to focus on building lean muscle mass instead of simply packing on pounds. By getting a good dose of protein each day, paying attention to food portions (particularly when dealing with junk foods), and investing in 30 minutes or more of daily cardio exercise (with cross training), you should see results fairly quickly as long as your diet remains appropriately monitored!

Thanks 

• Like 1

It’s very important to do it right eat mostly healthy foods even when you’re trying to gain weight. You need to eat more calories than your body burns to gain weight. To gain weight, eat at least three meals per day and make sure to include plenty of fat, carbs and protein. You can add sauces, spices and condiments to your foods to make it easier to eat more.  There are several other things you can do to gain weight even faster. These include drinking milk, using weight gainer shakes, adding cream to your coffee and eating more often.

I think the best option you have is to increase your muscle level. In this way, you won't gain fat but muscles, and you'll look better and healthier. I had the same problem some years ago, and I tried almost everything, but this was the only thing that helped me. Also, I invested in a smart scale. I got mine from https://www.vont.com/product/smart-scale-bathroom-scale-weight-scale/. It tracks your exact body measurements, so it was easier for me to understand if I gained muscles or fat and made sure I was healthily gaining weight.

There are many ways that you can healthily gain weight,
1) Eat whole foods that contain fiber and nutrients. These include fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, beans, and legumes. Fiber is essential because it helps to keep you feeling full after eating meals and prevents unwanted toxins from being absorbed by the body. 
2) Include moderate exercise in your daily routine. This will not only help to maintain your weight but can also improve your overall health, including reducing the risk of heart disease, strokes, or other cardiovascular problems