1 hour ago, Silmarilliane said:

really tempted to try and make these now...

New crochet project!!!

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Rookie said:

We are a Leafs house but I rarely watch hockey ^_^; I am a turrible Canadian

HAHA I'm a terrible quebecois because I like every other team except the habs and I hate them so much, for absolutely no rational reason. Who knows how this happened, but for some godsforsaken reason I'm an Edmonton fan. Sucker for an underdog? Masochistic? I have never lived near Edmonton and I have no idea why my teenage brain went 

tumblr_p8138m2uVL1tirgj5o1_640.png

And it stuck. 

11 hours ago, Rookie said:

"Let's get October done first.... then we will talk about November". 

Screenshot_33.png.4213bf59797c3dc9a68501a4b318c3b4.png

2 hours ago, Silmarilliane said:

Pretty sure you can just wear leg warmers on your arms. I'm really tempted to try and make these now...

I would assume they'd be too big, no? 

But arm warmers totally exist. 

I hope you're feeling better from the rainy day mood. 

• Like 2

I must control my THOUGHTS...
THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
ACTIONS define your CHARACTER
CHARACTER determines your DESTINY
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

4 hours ago, Salinger said:

Morning Rookie!! Hope your weekend is amazing xx

thanks Sal! It’s looking like it might be a rainy weekend but hopefully the sun comes out for a bit.

@Happienumber haha that’s amazing. Who doesn’t love a good underdog. I feel being a leafs fan is the most disappointing thing you could do lol but maybe other people feel the same about their teams 😂

——

Woo last day of the challenge. Yesterday I stayed on track and even managed to be under my deficit goal by about 200cal. And I said no to snacking on chips. Victory!

It was pretty wet yesterday but luckily the rain/thunder mostly held off while we got the horses and rode. Afterwards though…. It wasn’t messing around. I got home in time for the rain to start there… I think it followed me home 😂. And of course the side thing filled with water and we had to bail it out. But luckily we caught it in time…because 1cm more and it would be at door level which means water would go in the house.  I got up at 5am to check on it since it was supposed to be raining but alas it did not rain and now I can’t get back to sleep.

We are going to go see the other house today which I’m neutral about right now… mainly because I love the house but we have so much to do to our house here and I don’t think we can afford to go too much over the asking price which they apparently are hoping for a bidding war 🤷🏻‍♀️ So I’m feeling neutral lol

I hope everyone has a fantastic day!

• Like 4
  • That's Metal 1

{Chase the wind and touch the sky; I will fly}

14 hours ago, Silmarilliane said:

Pretty sure you can just wear leg warmers on your arms.

This is what I do... Just take a few sizes smaller than you'd wear on your legs.

3 hours ago, Rookie said:

Woo last day of the challenge. Yesterday I stayed on track and even managed to be under my deficit goal by about 200cal. And I said no to snacking on chips. Victory!

Yay!

• Like 1
  • That's Metal 1
18 hours ago, Happienumber said:

I would assume they'd be too big, no? 

You are very much underestimating the size of my bingo wings... However I do also have ridic muscley-big calves so had to make my own leg warmers too.

• Like 1

Level 17 Rogue Ranger

Welcome to the Dungeons of Doom; locate the Amulet of Yendor ♀ on Level 26

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 45, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 1415, 16, 17, 18, 1920 (current, incorrectly named!)