Squid Game (The Blind Assassin Part 2) - Deffy #73 *No Spoilers*

deftona

Monday Update

Back at work and back into a whole load of mess. My stress levels are all over the place right now, for a couple of reasons. I need to chill my tits. 

It's freezing cold here at the moment so I had to scrape the car down in the morning and then again on my way home which is very rare. I got home and TH warmed up the last of the chicken from Saturday night and we had that with bratkartoffeln and peas, and southern style gravy. It was mad nice. I was starving though because all I had taken to work was a tin of disgusting soup and a pear. 

Thankfully, the stress has made my sweet tooth disappear and my calories just about scraped 1200 which is nice after my numbers have been sky high when I was on annual leave. I fasted until half three and got all my goals except for freggies which I allowed a fail in so I didn't overeat. Mr Wolf goal nailed too which was to take my vitamins.

29.5 lbs to go

• Like 5

I'm more than adequate. Leave Kanye out of this. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

6 hours ago, deftona said:

southern style gravy

Southern England style, or Southern US style?  😉

Level 45 Quasi-Human Ranger     

"Forget failure.  Forget mistakes.  Forget everything except what you're going to do NOW, and DO IT." - Lou Ferrigno

"Foxes Never Quit!"  -  Leicester City FC

KBO. - Churchill

9 hours ago, deftona said:

Thankfully, the stress has made my sweet tooth disappear and my calories just about scraped 1200

At least there's one benefit of the stress.  I hope you are able to clean up the mess quickly and have a pleasant work day.  

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4

9 hours ago, Cheetah said:

Southern England style, or Southern US style?  😉

Well there's no such thing as southern england style gravy so one might assume it's supposed to be southern US style, however what is most likely is it's just the sort of gravy they serve at KFC

6 hours ago, Shello said:

At least there's one benefit of the stress.  I hope you are able to clean up the mess quickly and have a pleasant work day.  

I was not and I had a horrible work day today as well but I appreciate your well wishes! 

4 hours ago, Epsilonte said:

Well... just let them roam free, should chill them just fine? :D 

(sorry, I'll see myself out... ^^)

It is winter, you might be onto something here.

Tuesday Update

I worked my way through all the work stress while TH was at home working his way through the home stress but we were there for each other through constant texts and phone calls. I fasted until 2 when I ate a tin of tomato soup and a pear. I got home and TH gave me lots of cuddles and then bent over and asked me to kick him up the arse because he was taking my punishment for the week because he said we were a team and we face our trials together. I love this man with every fibre of my being.

Had another fitful night sleep which always happens when I have something on my mind. Still need to work on chilling them tits. I have today off though and we have plans to put the Christmas decorations up at the weekend because we have an engagement on the 1st which is when we'd normally do it. I want to buy some decorations for the fireplace today, and something amazing to eat for dinner the night we do the decorations because that is tradition too. 

Really want to get the rest of this week over. 

6/7 goals nailed, just missing the freggies goal which is natural when my calories are so low. I'm not exactly sure on the calories because TH made us pasta bake for dinner with a lewd amount of cheese and even though I asked him to weigh it out it seems he had some issues with doing that, but I know his man well and tracked it as 100g per person to be safe. He is a cheese fiend though so it might even be more. 29.1 lbs to go, unless that cheese was massively underestimated which isn't beyond the realms. 

We ended the night watching bake off and...

Spoiler

SpoilerI'm so happy with who won!!! Also I am the Superwinner because Giuseppe and Jurgen were my picks right at the start. TH had picked Crystelle and Freya so he didn't do as badly as he usually does but I get bragging rights of having won the Great British Bake Off 2021 (this is how it works)

Spoiler

So above. I accidentally put the spoiler in the spoiler title bar so in order to avoid spoilers I put the spoiler in a spoiler but the spoiler won't work when I actually do the post so I have had to put another spoiler bar for the spoiler and I can't quite believe how badly that went. 

But for the spoiler - I am so glad with who won, and also I am the SuperWinner between myself and TH so I officially get bragging rights for having won Great British Bake Off 2021. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, deftona said:

he was taking my punishment for the week

That's real love.  Blessings on you both.

Level 45 Quasi-Human Ranger     

"Forget failure.  Forget mistakes.  Forget everything except what you're going to do NOW, and DO IT." - Lou Ferrigno

"Foxes Never Quit!"  -  Leicester City FC

KBO. - Churchill

5 hours ago, deftona said:

I got home and TH gave me lots of cuddles and then bent over and asked me to kick him up the arse because he was taking my punishment for the week because he said we were a team and we face our trials together. I love this man with every fibre of my being.

Top 30 Aww Aww GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

• Like 2

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4

7 hours ago, deftona said:

I worked my way through all the work stress while TH was at home working his way through the home stress but we were there for each other through constant texts and phone calls. I fasted until 2 when I ate a tin of tomato soup and a pear. I got home and TH gave me lots of cuddles and then bent over and asked me to kick him up the arse because he was taking my punishment for the week because he said we were a team and we face our trials together. I love this man with every fibre of my being.

He is indeed a quality individual.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

8 hours ago, deftona said:

TH gave me lots of cuddles and then bent over and asked me to kick him up the arse because he was taking my punishment for the week because he said we were a team and we face our trials together.

Too Cute Awww GIF

8 hours ago, deftona said:

Really want to get the rest of this week over. 

Only two more days to go, you can do this!!! (assuming you don't have to work on Saturday again)

Previous challenges: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12

On 11/22/2021 at 2:48 PM, deftona said:

We have decided that we're probably right for each other and we should maybe stay together but we don't want to rush into anything. 

Oh for sure, slow & easy is the way to go...

19 hours ago, deftona said:

I got home and TH gave me lots of cuddles and then bent over and asked me to kick him up the arse because he was taking my punishment for the week because he said we were a team and we face our trials together. I love this man with every fibre of my being

OK, maybe you guys were onto something the other night

On 11/23/2021 at 6:22 AM, deftona said:

I told him I always come on here saying I'm gonna do this and gonna do that and never deliver so you guys are used to it by now 😃

You are not wrong :P 

Sorry about the crappy work/other stress inducing stuff, but I'm glad you have TH there

• Like 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library   Shuffle Club

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 3132, 33Humbug[Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

17 hours ago, Cheetah said:

That's real love.  Blessings on you both.

It is. I don't want flowers, I want someone to take my kicks up the arse when I've had a bad day. 

17 hours ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

Yup. Thats a good one right there

Definitely fell on my feet with this one. 

16 hours ago, Shello said:

Top 30 Aww Aww GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

He is the best

14 hours ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

He is indeed a quality individual.

Without doubt. 

12 hours ago, Epsilonte said:

Only two more days to go, you can do this!!! (assuming you don't have to work on Saturday again)

Yes! I'll be strong!

2 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

Sorry about the crappy work/other stress inducing stuff, but I'm glad you have TH there

Thanks, me too! 

• Like 1

Wednesday Update

We thought the day would be spent sorting out Home Stress but the appointment we'd booked had to be cancelled. It should happen this morning which is a shame because I didn't want TH to have to deal with it on his own but it's going to have to happen. 

As soon as our appointment got cancelled we went out to grab some groceries. Stress is the best skinnifier for me and I didn't eat anything until about half three when I had some baklava. We grabbed a pizza for dinner but I barely ate any of that either. We played Forza for most of the evening and I had a bath to relax myself which worked pretty well, I slept better than I have in ages last night. Stress still abounds but I seem to be dealing with it a little better - we'll see what today brings. 

28.9 lbs to go. 6 goals ticked off including Mr Wolf goal. 

• Like 6

Thursday Update

TH had a stressy day at home working through Home Stress but we're getting somewhere with this. I was at work, mostly dealing with Work Stress but I took a phone call at work at exactly the same time as TH did at home which mostly sorted both stressy bits out and I feel so much better. Still a lot to do with both, but I feel a bit vindicated on both counts and like I have the support we need to go forward. 

I fasted until after 2 when I ate  tin of tomato soup and a pear. Because my stress got sorted I was hungry for the first time in almost a week so I stopped by McDonald's on the way home and bought something for dinner and we demolished that whilst watching the Drag Race UK final. 

I slept like the dead last night until the cat woke me at 4 am. Probably to tell me she'd had a poo. She thinks we want to know I guess. 

5 goals nailed, missed the freggies and ate over my calories. Mr Wolf goal missed, so the rest of my spare money has been transferred to savings. 28.9 lbs to go. 

• Like 5

Glad you're making progress on the stress fronts, hope they continue to improve.

• Thanks 1

Level 15 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 0  -  CON: 0  -  CHA: 0  -  SAN: 0  -  INT: 0

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Current Challenge: Muscle Wizard: Origins

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map

On 11/26/2021 at 7:01 AM, deftona said:

the cat woke me at 4 am. Probably to tell me she'd had a poo

I do that too. It's good to celebrate our achievements. 

• Haha 1

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Friday Update

Busy day yesterday and I went to work (I don't normally work Fridays) because it made logistical sense. It does mean I have the full weekend off though which is rare and also lovely. I was really tired when I finished and TH was busy so I popped to Sainsbury's on my way home and bought some dinner for myself, along with a chocolate gateau and a leather skirt, and when I got home I had a lamb shank in the bath, which I promise isn't cockney rhyming slang. 

We have an appointment today for a man to come over and give us a quote on some work we need doing to our drainage system but it's snowing and I would be amazed if he turns up. We also decided to put up our Christmas decorations today and have our first celebration meal of the season. I'm making a steak, ale and stilton pie and it's going to be incredible.  We also have a gingerbread house to completely fuck up and I can't wait. 

I hit my freggies and water goals yesterday but I fell asleep before I could take my vitamins or do my booty goals which are the easiest wins really. I ate a lot of gateau but it was the best chocolate cake I have ever had so no regrets. 4 goals nailed. 28.7 lbs to go. But I am feeling very rotund (might be the chocolate cake) and I am tempted to have a sneaky weigh in. 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, deftona said:

I am tempted to have a sneaky weigh in. 

Dirt In Your Eye (@or1256) | Find & Make GIFs on Gfycat

10 minutes ago, deftona said:

it's snowing ... We also decided to put up our Christmas decorations

I was confused for a minute until I realized you probably meant your inside decorations...

• Like 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library   Shuffle Club

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 3132, 33Humbug[Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

Update - for anyone who is on the fence about the accuracy of Fitbit calculations, I haven't weighed in for 10 weeks and I have been calculating my weight based on my calories in (tracked on MyFitnessPal) and calories out (based on fitbit calculations and I calculated I had 28.7 lbs to go when in reality I have 28.8 lbs to go. So it's within an ounce which is just as likely to be inaccuracies on MFP tracking then Fitbit calculations. 

I am really pleased to see this, as my goals for next year are centred around tracking this way.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, deftona said:

Update - for anyone who is on the fence about the accuracy of Fitbit calculations, I haven't weighed in for 10 weeks and I have been calculating my weight based on my calories in (tracked on MyFitnessPal) and calories out (based on fitbit calculations and I calculated I had 28.7 lbs to go when in reality I have 28.8 lbs to go. So it's within an ounce which is just as likely to be inaccuracies on MFP tracking then Fitbit calculations. 

I am really pleased to see this, as my goals for next year are centred around tracking this way.

I was definitely a curious cat on the fence. 

Do you have a favorite Christmas decoration that puts you in the festive spirit?