5 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

RAFdIHM.jpg

Crispy, crunchy skin and fall off the bones tender meat on both legs and breast.  It doesn't get an better than that 😍

That picture makes me want to go find a goose and try to cook it now....

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32

19 hours ago, deftona said:

Sorry about the vaccine dramas - is it the shortage of vials and needles do you think? Your Thanksgiving spread looks lovely, well done!

I don't know for sure, but I am fairly certain it is because vaccine companies are diverting resources to Covid vaccines

19 hours ago, Scaly Freak said:

That picture makes me want to go find a goose and try to cook it now....

Definitely a nice change from turkey.  Let me know if your goose gets cooked :) 

15 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

Wow that goose looks amazing! 🤩 You’ve become quite the cook.

Thanks!  I have certainly come a long way from when I first started NF.

15 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

I reduce the sugar in most  American recipes with about one third as default. Only once did it backfire badly and I ended up with a sad health cookie but most of the time it’s not even noticeable.

I can usually get away with halving it (like I did in this case) but haven't tried reducing it more than that.

--------------------------------

Yesterday I realized that the challenge ends tomorrow so I went to the park to do a workout focused on getting progress videos for all of my 8 skills I am working on.  However, once I was all warmed up and ready to start, Ghostess called me to tell me that Phantom was running a fever and that I needed  to come back to take him to the vet.  Ghostess has meeting booked for all day that she couldn't cancel so I came back from the park and headed over to the vet.  The vet said they Phantom is most likely just have a reaction to the vaccine but we decided to run some blood work anyway just to be sure.  It turns out that he has a coronavirus (not THE coronavirus, just a regular cat kind kind) and so he had to get some shots for that and we need to bring him in today and tomorrow as well.  The doctor said we need to keep his apart form Wraith for now, so once again he has lost his house roaming privileges and needs to stay in the toy room.  Wraith seems to be very pleased with this arrangement.

When I got back, I went down to the yard to at least get some kind of workout in.  However, we don't have the type of equipment here that they have in the park, so I could only do some front and back lever work.  I will try to get some actual progress videos next week at some point if I can.

I then spent the rest of the afternoon playing Black Flag and 100%ed the medium difficulty areas of the map leaving only the 3 hard sections.  I will probably progress more along the main story first, because I am still only about halfway through with that. 

In the evening Ghostlet wanted to play Halo 5 with me but I didn't have it downloaded so we played Halo Reach instead.

• Like 3
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library   Shuffle Club

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 3132Ambition [Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

Ouch on cat coronavirus. Hopefully Phantom recovers soon!

Sick pets are exhausting, in a heartbreaking sort of way.

Book Riot Challenge 2021

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scaly Freak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32

4 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

Yesterday I realized that the challenge ends tomorrow

If you join the "challenges start on Monday" movement, you still have a day! ;)

4 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

The doctor said we need to keep his apart form Wraith for now, so once again he has lost his house roaming privileges and needs to stay in the toy room.  Wraith seems to be very pleased with this arrangement.

Aw, poor baby. Feel better soon, little trooper. You'll be annoying your friend again in no time. #TeamPhantom

Challenge:   0   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33  34  35  36  37  38  39 

On 11/26/2021 at 12:04 AM, WhiteGhost said:

Since this is where I do my bragging, just look at this perfectly cooked goose:

Blimey! Nice work! 

I hope the coronavirus clears up soon too. 

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.