- prune shrubberies

- hem curtains in office

- prime basement

- paint powder room

- paint ensuite

• Like 11
  • That's Metal 3

{Chase the wind and touch the sky; I will fly}

You forgot squid costume update photos!!!

Here to follow!

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:

I am given to understand the shrubbery are already there. 

Ah yes but even if she has it already, it does follow that she wants it to be a nice shrubbery.

and not too expensive (in labor costs)

• Haha 1

I must control my THOUGHTS...
THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
ACTIONS define your CHARACTER
CHARACTER determines your DESTINY
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

You guys are nuts … but I’ll allow it and encourage it. 😌

My riding lesson went amazingly and I’m just on cloud 9. A lot of the things I’ve been working on have been paying off. I was able to remain calm and focus even when she pieced together a little pattern with the cavaletti, trot poles and a jump. All the things I have a mental block with. Ugh I’m just buzzing. It was so good. 
Happy Oswald Cobblepot GIF by Gotham

I just remembered I’m supposed to do a productive thing today still… so I’ll go fold my laundry begrudgingly 😂 then maybe read my brain training book. 

I tracked my calories and I’m writing my deficit goal 👍

I’m probably going to bring back my stolen bubbles for tracking lol but I’ll do that from the computer tomorrow. 

• Like 7
  • That's Metal 2

42 minutes ago, Rookie said:

My riding lesson went amazingly and I’m just on cloud 9. A lot of the things I’ve been working on have been paying off. I was able to remain calm and focus even when she pieced together a little pattern with the cavaletti, trot poles and a jump. All the things I have a mental block with. Ugh I’m just buzzing. It was so good. 

yes-ohyes.gif

I have NO IDEA what any of those words are and I'm still SO impressed!! 

friends-chandler.gif

I love that the little things you're working on are paying off and you're seeing results from your hard work! It's worth it!

• Thanks 1

I must control my THOUGHTS...
THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
ACTIONS define your CHARACTER
CHARACTER determines your DESTINY
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

Folding buddies! I hate folding -__-

• Like 1
On 10/18/2021 at 5:28 AM, Rookie said:

As of today, I have 348 days to get down to 200lbs. Progress: 4/75lbs

Quest: Lose 5lbs (268lbs)

1. Track calories 5 times per week 

2. 90 additional minutes of movement per week

3. A productive thing per day

4. Work on painting once a week

Five pounds sounds doable, hopefully. And painting is always a yes! One productive thing per day sounds very adulting, too. All in all, those are some relatable looking goals. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

20 hours ago, Yasha92 said:

squid costume

This reminded me of a wholesome comic I saw earlier. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVDo9iOsBN0/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Haha 2

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

9 hours ago, Happienumber said:

I love that the little things you're working on are paying off and you're seeing results from your hard work! It's worth it!

Me too! Its like seeing progress haha

7 hours ago, Yasha92 said:

Folding buddies! I hate folding -__-

I don't mind it but I need to be in the mooood for sure. I won't lie to you lol this folding session was mostly towels which I LOVE folding.

7 hours ago, Harriet said:

Five pounds sounds doable, hopefully. And painting is always a yes! One productive thing per day sounds very adulting, too. All in all, those are some relatable looking goals. Good luck!

Definitely do-able but still challenging for me. I managed 4lbs last challenge. Thanks it should be a good challenge!

6 hours ago, 18ck said:

This reminded me of a wholesome comic I saw earlier. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVDo9iOsBN0/?utm_medium=copy_link

Bahahahha I love that.

• Like 1

Todays tasks aside from work are: 

- Find fren birthday present and order it

- Start on tshirt design*

Someone actually reached out to me even though I put my Etsy shop on a break lol She's a repeat customer

I also need to figure out a way to get some exercise in. If I split it between 4 days then that is about 22 min on non-riding days I need to do. If I do 3 days then its 30 mins.

• Like 3

Here to cheer you on :D. Great work on your riding lesson yesterday!

4 hours ago, Rookie said:

I also need to figure out a way to get some exercise in. If I split it between 4 days then that is about 22 min on non-riding days I need to do. If I do 3 days then its 30 mins.

What and when are you aiming to do? I'd aim for 4x30min and it not being so bad if you miss a day. You could also walk the dogs for 15 minutes every day, that's also more than 90 minutes ;).

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Waanie said:

Here to cheer you on :D. Great work on your riding lesson yesterday!

What and when are you aiming to do? I'd aim for 4x30min and it not being so bad if you miss a day. You could also walk the dogs for 15 minutes every day, that's also more than 90 minutes ;).

Thanks Waanie ❤️ I appreciate your support

Ohh thats true lol I didn't even think of doing exercise on riding days to make up my 90 mins haha. You are so smart. It's more possible once I am back at work if I get there early or on my lunch. I go back Nov 8 as it stands right now.

I would say with my current WFH, Tues and Thurs I can definitely fit it in after work and weekends I wouldn't mind a morning exercise before lunch some time.  As for what right now I am thinking walk, bike ride, hike, DDR, zumba videos or KB exercises.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rookie said:

I would say with my current WFH, Tues and Thurs I can definitely fit it in after work and weekends I wouldn't mind a morning exercise before lunch some time.  As for what right now I am thinking walk, bike ride, hike, DDR, zumba videos or KB exercises.

I like your ideas :). What works for me is to make a plan the night before, but that's me. Have fun!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Waanie said:

I like your ideas :). What works for me is to make a plan the night before, but that's me. Have fun!

I think that might work for me as well. Even if its just "morning, afternoon, evening" and what I want to do. And if I want to do a video then I can pre-find the video ahead of time. I find if I don't plan there is a greater chance that I could forget later on (this is what I learnt with my productivity goal). I am already wearing my sports bra ;) half way there lol. I just don't know what I want to do today. The weather is so nice that I think I wouldn't mind getting out there for a bike ride or walk but I am so bored of my area haha. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Rookie said:

I think that might work for me as well. Even if its just "morning, afternoon, evening" and what I want to do. And if I want to do a video then I can pre-find the video ahead of time. I find if I don't plan there is a greater chance that I could forget later on (this is what I learnt with my productivity goal). I am already wearing my sports bra ;) half way there lol. I just don't know what I want to do today. The weather is so nice that I think I wouldn't mind getting out there for a bike ride or walk but I am so bored of my area haha. 

2 options:

1. put on some music and go

2. drive to another area and walk there ;)

• Like 2