Sensible data gathering!

4 hours ago, Salinger said:

Also fluffed cushions on sofa,  lit a candle and watered the indoor plants

WAY too cold and wet to put laundry out

This combo sounds so cozy!

Anything to get away with not working on the application 

Saaaaaame! How can you tell I’ve  got an assessment due? The house will be cleeeeeean 😂 

that quiche looks amazing! Enjoy!

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Yasha92 said:

Smashing it!

Sensible data gathering!

This combo sounds so cozy!

Saaaaaame! How can you tell I’ve  got an assessment due? The house will be cleeeeeean 😂 

that quiche looks amazing! Enjoy!

Thanks Yasha!!!!!!

The quiche is just so tasty :D made Rox a little lunchbox of quiche and salad for work too, she was very happy! xx

1 hour ago, Harriet said:

How was today? Is your back still bothering you?

Hey Harriet, I am ok. Been doing ALOT of work, went to my friends place as both wanted some company whilst we worked, and it was really nice and I got loads done !

She made fishfinger butties as well, and we drank tea and was cosy. Also she has a little dog who was being cute ...

Home now, making meatballs and rice with some salad for dinner. 

Early night too i think, exhausted. I need a shower also....

Given myself a deadline of 6th December to submit the funding application. AAGHHHHHH

I also have a website to build by around that date :o so i'm extremely busy. *sigh* i suppose i'm getting paid for these things though at least!

Im looking forward to tomorrow eve, as I am meeting a couple of friends for a bite to eat and some drinks :D not been out for ages really it feels so im excited to see them. 

xx

• Like 2

Working with tea and puppy sounds lovely! Meatballs sound good too 😋 🤤 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Yasha92 said:

Working with tea and puppy sounds lovely! Meatballs sound good too 😋 🤤 

Yes was good Yasha :) 

The new funding app isnt good tho!! :( its very complicated and so so much content needed. Every single artist i know who has worked on it, are complaining about the new questions and content. 

Meatballs were tasty mmmmmm

Rox is in the bath and i have footy on. 

We just ordered a side table and lamp and a christmas tree!! To pick up tomorrow. 

The tree is fake and HALF a tree hahaahahaha it starts about a metre up (good for those with playful cats!!)

We will put the table and lamp underneath and have it all cosy :D 

8267560_R_Z001C?w=1500&h=880&qlt=70&fmt=webp

Cool hey hahahah :D 

xx

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Happienumber said:

hahahah! I've never seen one like that but what a great idea to keep the cats from destroying it

Picked it up this morn.... i love it haha :)

Our mad table fits lovely underneath it with the glass lamp :D 

260374379_448736583333620_4243659110447385817_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=BqJ943VF9WEAX_ltBn5&_nc_ht=scontent.fman4-2.fna&oh=17676775cbad38faf5599a0d072acb25&oe=61C595E4

260332886_3067650596822040_7767603102448693018_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=V8fD5QkNUxsAX-iSa9M&_nc_oc=AQmf7gcESeYjnkZ5-BSe0VU6wR4p8LIcdl73xvnXYa-5NSYoEHju_KxJcseSK2fH1K4V8FEyAJf9PAEqUMPAqm4B&_nc_ht=scontent.fman4-2.fna&oh=d984b3ea237eff3661e6ceed8a1b71db&oe=61C65390

Got some tidying to do, lots of work to do, then meeting friends around 5pm. Will maybe need to nap as well tbh at some point!!!!!! Im not going to guilt trip myself over the naps though..... I need it!!!

Will also help an artist work out what they are doing with a project, he keeps emailing to zoom meet, so i will do that this morn xx

• Like 2
On 10/18/2021 at 5:52 AM, Salinger said:

Last night then, around 6.30pm, i launched my new business (!) for those who missed it  - https://www.lbstudio.org.uk

That's really excellent! 

• Like 1

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

On 10/18/2021 at 5:52 AM, Salinger said:

Last night then, around 6.30pm, i launched my new business (!) for those who missed it  - https://www.lbstudio.org.uk

That's really excellent! 

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Hey all! 2pm here ....

wow the weather :o it is SO windy and rainy and cold and snowy. Its easing off slowly but this morning (and last night) it was horrendous !!!!

Last night i went out for a few drinks, didnt go massively overboard and was home in bed for midnight. Still felt a bit rough this morn...was up at 6.30 to take Rox to work :( nightmare. 

Anyway i got back home, napped, and now im watching the footy and chilling out. Need to go to the shops for some bits and get something for dinner tonight. 

Will decorate the christmas tree later when Rox is home !! ❤️

Unsure whats happening tonight, likely just chill out , maybe watch a film. Dont think we wil do anything just because both so exhausted. 

Tomorrow Everton on at 2pm, and another game at 4.30. Rox is seeing her mum and sister in the evening....

I have lots of work to do :(

Need to plan the next week in my diary, and sort some stuff out ready to tackle the week. Feel a bit confused/overwhelmed by everything that needs doing. So writing it down should help. I hope. 

Oh a lie in tomorrow will be glorious :D 

OH ALSO FORGOT TO SAY....

Rox got me a Fitbit in the sales !!! Arrived this morn.... exciting! And tomorrow we are going to sort gym memberships out eeeeekkk.

xx

Hello, morning. 8.45am. SO nice to not have to get up mega early, so nice to ease into the day with tea and toast ❤️ 

Yesterday was nice enough, watched the footy, did  a  little work, picked up Rox, booked my tattoo....!

I have a decent day planned. Relaxing, watching two football games, doing some funding app work, planning the upcoming week, some tidying, sorting out the fitbit, planning the next challenge on here, listening to music, reading a little, having a bath....!

Nothing major, will also look at sorting the gym memberships and speaking to Roxy about what day she wants to join me. I think we should set that up and stick to the days/times. 

Its sooooo cold this morn, but im wrapped in my dressing gown and put the heating on :) will make another tea in a min too. 

Lets see how the challenge went.

NOT GREAT!

- Drink one bottle of water a day 

- Walk 1 mile - 3 times a week

- No takeaways in the week 

Hmmmmmm well drinking water is loads better, not perfect but i do have more than i did before the challenge. 

Walking started ok but ended up with a fail. 

Takeaways, started shaky but got better. Again, need to improve.

So not amazing really, as always I have started ok and ended kinda crappy. 

Need to do better (deja vu) 

Excited for next challenge though.... 

xx

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Salinger said:

Been commissioned to do a Bowie mono print. 

Finally got round to it this morning!!

261215963_261543406034492_5079377476721267924_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=EDB0ok6_mHQAX-TKuCE&_nc_ht=scontent.fman4-2.fna&oh=bbf64d3c46291cca111c4940fe86f842&oe=61C78A97

Pleased with it and hope client is too.....just emailed photo. 

Its 10.45am, Rox still chilling in bed. Im going to play some records and drink more teaaa xx

oh it looks awesome!

• Like 1

The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.
Jacques Yves Cousteau

My own page!  // Instagram

Your consistency is always so impressive ❤️

• Like 1

Ahh, I love the Bowie print ❤️

Also, excellent work on the tree - looks so cute next to that table (also the table is awesome!)

I feel like you've learnt a lot through the challenge even if you haven't hit all the goals, also even little things like not going overboard on the booze (which is so easy to do, espech at this time of year) and making little changes will all be for the good. How's the Fitbit?

• Like 1

Level 20 Rogue Ranger

Welcome to the Dungeons of Doom; locate the Amulet of Yendor ♀ on Level 26

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 45, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 1415, 16, 17, 18, 1920, 21, 22, 23

3 hours ago, Silmarilliane said:

Ahh, I love the Bowie print ❤️

Also, excellent work on the tree - looks so cute next to that table (also the table is awesome!)

I feel like you've learnt a lot through the challenge even if you haven't hit all the goals, also even little things like not going overboard on the booze (which is so easy to do, espech at this time of year) and making little changes will all be for the good. How's the Fitbit?

Thank you :D 

Really kind of you to say ❤️

I like it a lot, im not moving much but enjoying seeing my sleep health - interesting for sure xx

• Like 1