Snarky Is Outside Her Comfort Zone

32 minutes ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

one mile. It’s cold and rainy and my muscles are so sore and tired from yard work. I am sore and tired period 😉
I’m not in a good headspace today.  I think I need a cozy day. ❤️

You've been through a lot and I hope you are gentle and take good care of yourself ❤️ 

• Thanks 1

I'm more than adequate. Leave Kanye out of this. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

19 hours ago, Snarkyfishguts said:

I think I need a cozy day.

Then you should take one.  You have my support.

• Thanks 1

Level 45 Quasi-Human Ranger     

"Forget failure.  Forget mistakes.  Forget everything except what you're going to do NOW, and DO IT." - Lou Ferrigno

"Foxes Never Quit!"  -  Leicester City FC

KBO. - Churchill

On 11/20/2021 at 8:23 PM, Snarkyfishguts said:
  Reveal hidden contents

My uncle is really smart. And also not altogether okay, mentally, He's been in anger management classes and therapy. He is like ....POSTER CHILD OF TOXIC MASCULINITY

But he did help move furniture which is amazing since he never helps with anything, so maybe there's personal growth happening. 

Season 2 Lol GIF by Friends

Spoiler

Somehow anger management and traveling with guns seems like a terrible idea.  I'm glad he forgot them.   I am glad your mom decided to not treat him as a guest.  Hopefully he can pull his share.  

You're so close on your walking goal!   And you seem to really enjoy the time doing it too.  That's awesome!  

• Thanks 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero

Level: 19 Ranger | STR 36 | DEX 29 | STA  35 | CON  43 | WIS 35 | CHA 23|

Spoiler

Epic Quest Avatar Lifting profile | D&D Character Sheet

Accountibillibuddies: Doodlies setting the world alight

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Starting weight = 290.4; Current weight = 269; Total pounds lost: 21.4

19 hours ago, deftona said:

You've been through a lot and I hope you are gentle and take good care of yourself ❤️ 

30 minutes ago, Cheetah said:

Then you should take one.  You have my support.

I really appreciated reading these comments today. Thanks, both of you!

I am still sad today, but I went for a walk! 1.5 miles. That helped! I am planning on a cozy evening after dinner! 🥰

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Shello said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Somehow anger management and traveling with guns seems like a terrible idea.  I'm glad he forgot them.   I am glad your mom decided to not treat him as a guest.  Hopefully he can pull his share.  

You're so close on your walking goal!   And you seem to really enjoy the time doing it too.  That's awesome!  

Spoiler

He’s cooking dinner on Wednesday! Maybe!

Thanks! It feels like it’s pouring something good back into myself. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Snarkyfishguts said:
  Reveal hidden contents

He’s cooking dinner on Wednesday! Maybe!

Thanks! It feels like it’s pouring something good back into myself. 

I love exercise for this reason.  It always lifts my spirits.

• Like 1

Level 45 Quasi-Human Ranger     

"Forget failure.  Forget mistakes.  Forget everything except what you're going to do NOW, and DO IT." - Lou Ferrigno

"Foxes Never Quit!"  -  Leicester City FC

KBO. - Churchill

charlie brown GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

• Like 1

Spoiler

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Current Challenge: Shello Finally Fitnesses (sort of) and does some other things

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

2 miles today.  It's raining but I got out early enough and beat the rain! WOO!!

the good stuff from this week so far:

1. My nephew doesn't have COVID and so my brother and co, don't need to isolate. They bought a Thanksgiving meal just in case, and are now giving that to the family down the street who is isolating and waiting for Covid test results. I'm really proud of them. 

2.  The staff from the GI lab at the hospital sent me a "Thinking of you" card and they all signed it and drew a smiley face on it. It really made me smile, and I'm going to make them a christmas card after Thanksgiving. 

3.  A clerk at Target talked about how he felt really good and some people were just negative and you can't let them bring you down and ruin your day. And he looked at me like "ARE YOU HEARING ME?"  because I was trying really hard to be cheerful, but it was very clear that I was having a hard day, and his pep talk really hit home, and I appreciated it. 

4. Everyone is healthy. All the covid tests are negative and life may proceed as usual. 

5. My stupid whiny bitchface uncle is leaving a day early because he forgot he has a doctor's appointment Monday. He called to see if they could push it back a day and the nurse laughed at him. I heard the whole thing. My mom danced, she was so happy.  And yes, he's gone from The Visiting Uncle in my head to Uncle  Whiny Bitchface

6. My hair looks GOOD. The waves are flowing and not frizzing ! :D 

Have a wonderful day! 

• Like 4
  • That's Metal 1

I didn't go for a walk today, I could barely walk when I got out of bed. Between the sugar and the salt, and the stress of being on my feet all day, I just...needed a break. I put my feet up, wrapped myself in a blanket and just chilled out for a while until it was time to go to my brother's house for my nephew's 11 birthday party.  Tomorrow I'm cleaning and writing up my 2022 goals.   

I'm really worn out from family time. I really need more introvert time, and it's just a challenge to get that over the holidays. I didn't get through this week very well except for walking. So I have Christmas and New Years to try again. In the meantime, I'm just going to focus on gettign back on my feet and not losing too much progress. I'm going to wait until Sunday to weigh in after a day of really healthy eating and active stress management. :) 

• Like 1

I'm happy to hear all the good news.  It's great that you can find inspiration and encouragement in completely random places - I'm looking at you Target!

Enjoy your down time.  You deserve it! 

Spoiler