Bouncer takes care of her Fairy Self

Winx Club Magic GIF by NETFLIX vs 200.gif

Was debating in-between Avatar Last Airbender or Winx Fate themed... 

Winx Club Magic GIF by NETFLIX

Fairies are winning for now, in the end this is the Realm of the Rebellion... I can come up with my own world of combination of both. 

For this challenge its the whole forming habits, while taking the medicine I've been told to take for a while.... 

Some background, this is my first Fall of not only being out of school but with a full time job (supposedly graduated idk where my degree is though). I'm still living at home with my mom and official stepdad (they just married) where we are finishing the move by Halloween (exactly 4 years from when we moved into the apartment). I work as Security, and for once don't feel overwhelmed (or incompetent) but seeing it as a place to settle for a year (unless I like security). 

Last few challenges even if I wasn't here I found if I just meditated daily or listened to a chanting music video. I was doing better, wasn't getting energy tied up in areas that don't match my life.

So what would happen if I got started on most of the list? 

Mind/Spirit (aka Grounding)-- Everything in life seems to fall in place when I take this seriously. Sometimes tough stuff, but these are key factors

-Listen to chanting music  for first 30 mins in bed  

-Meditate or Qigong for 5 mins  

-Bed by midnight (if O/T bedtime within an hour)  

Nutrition  -- Following a Naturopath's advice, and seeing strengths for eating from home. 

-Follow Naturopath Diet Guidelines with "no 2 in a row being the goal" (50% of the time avoid flour and sugar foods)  

-Follow Med Supplement Plan when I get them

-Eat only from home at work 

Fairy Tower -- (Konmari in a smaller goal, as I pick up the mess I make daily and try to find new habits. While moving more stuff from my old apartment).

-Do  some picking up/putting away/declutter around my room  

All of these are daily goals 🌱

I will be tracking daily on weekly counters, and get the percentage each week. 

🎃- Mean I hit it

👻 - didn't hit the mark. 

If I hit 50% good results on all these goals, I will have $100 to spend for fun at the end of the challenge.

If not, it goes straight to student loans... 

One thing I did in 2021, have a good budget and know I can have this easily by the end of this challenge (and a too long wish list to spend). 

If I do hit 90% or higher... I will double the winnings. Above will have saved me enough money/time to give a 6 week reward!

Also! One more  mini challenge:

👻 🎃"Not-so-Halloween Mini Challenge"🎃👻

So we're moving, but things are being taken care of. Only biggies is getting certain paperwork changed like addresses and Insurance. I've been dragging my feet. 

So I'm putting $60 on the line to help myself! I get this right away, if I don't finish goals by Halloween (which I have listed somewhere). I will not get the money because I have to cover other fees. 

So I'm busy... but may have more time on the forums because I may get bored at work ;) 

Edit: Update to focus on major goals 10/31

• Like 5

Fresh Druid Graduate Lvl 0

"It’s not what we say is a priority, but what we actually DO that’s a priority.”

(Quote from J.D Roth/ @Steve's Article https://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/priorities/)

Week 0

Mind/Spirit (Grounding)

-Listen to chanting music  for first 30 mins in bed  🎃🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

-Meditate or Qigong for 5 mins  👻🎃🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱 

-Bed by midnight (if O/T bedtime within an hour)  🎃🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱 

Nutrition 

-Follow Naturopath Diet Guidelines with "no 2 in a row being the goal" (50% of the time avoid flour and sugar foods)  👻🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

-Follow Med Supplement Plan   🎃🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

-Eat only from home at work  🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

Fairy Tower 

-Do  some picking up/putting away/declutter around my room  🎃🎃🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

Mini Challenge: 🌑🎃🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑

Copy pasting from my last challenge, with some changes. 

Grounding - I followed through on taking care of my self yesterday, I had more sleep than usual on the weekend (think I'm dealing with some carb flu or a cold). Showed up for online Qigong class for 8 mins, found out they have different teachers at times. 

Nutrition-  Sunday the headache took all my spoons to stop myself for having a ton of snacks when I was exhausted, today was better! 

Fairy Tower - I did more meal prep around the house with an all day headache that made it difficult. But somehow got it done, and organized a plastic container cabinet in the kitchen (can see all my plasticware for meal prep...) Realized my floor was covered with mostly clothes... I think I need to move my laundry basket closer to my bed. 

• Like 5

"It’s not what we say is a priority, but what we actually DO that’s a priority.”

(Quote from J.D Roth/ @Steve's Article https://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/priorities/)

Week 0

Mind/Spirit (Grounding)

-Listen to chanting music  for first 30 mins in bed  🎃🎃🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

-Meditate or Qigong for 5 mins  👻🎃🎃🌱🌱🌱🌱 

-Bed by midnight (if O/T bedtime within an hour)  🎃🎃🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱 

Nutrition 

-Follow Naturopath Diet Guidelines with "no 2 in a row being the goal" (50% of the time avoid flour and sugar foods)  👻🎃🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

-Follow Med Supplement Plan   🎃🎃🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

-Eat only from home at work  🎃🌱🌱🌱🌱

Fairy Tower 

-Do  some picking up/putting away/declutter tidy around my room  🎃🎃🎃🌱🌱🌱🌱

Mini Challenge: 🌑🎃🎃🌑🌑🌑🌑

I made a point today to tidy my room, mainly the stairwell and noticing other areas. I put my stuff away during each transition which will help. 

For Mini Challenge yesterday I asked my job about insurance, found out I have to wait 60 days of being an employee (forgot about that, so get to call my state insurance about it this week). Today went to the bank for info for payday and had my address changed. 

---

My mom brought up I should pack up the rest of my own things that are in my old apartment room... Oh yeah.

My boyfriend asked me if I wanted a truck, I said no (my mom made it clear she'll take care of this big stuff). I asked him I wanted more physical help, but also remembered I wanted to do a few errands when I went down to Mankato (say hi to my old job, stop at a tea shop, maybe check out a friend's store).  He is willing to come help, told him to bring his computer for studying. 

So weekend plans!

--

I was going to post a pic of my Shepard's pie and Fall Salad... where maple syrup flavored homemade dressing make it PERFECT. (Will allow sweetened foods if it has me eating 2-4 cups of greens...)

As I'm running through the food, I have a cabbage requesting attention (and other vegetables). 

Here's on the next up deck when I run out of food: 

https://www.budgetbytes.com/can-eat-cabbage-soup/

https://www.budgetbytes.com/colcannon/

https://natashaskitchen.com/cabbage-and-pea-salad/

With chicken breast on the side for protein

The first soup of the season, will find out if I like it because cabbage is cheap... And I need to figure it out for cheap and healthy reasons!

• Like 4

Bonus point for keeping my average up:  Every 24 hours I keep to the nutrition plan. Only exception is I've had maple syrup in my homemade salad dressing, but that's still less than 2 tbsp (for 2 salads is 1 tbsp).

Aka it takes quite a bit of effort to stick the plan so everyday I do is a BIG bonus!

• Like 3

Week 0

Mind/Spirit (Grounding)

-Listen to chanting music  for first 30 mins in bed  🎃🎃🎃🌱🌱🌱🌱

-Meditate or Qigong for 5 mins  👻🎃🎃⭐🌱🌱🌱 

-Bed by midnight (if O/T bedtime within an hour)  🎃🎃🎃🌱🌱🌱🌱 

Nutrition 

-Follow Naturopath Diet Guidelines with "no 2 in a row being the goal" (50% of the time avoid flour and sugar foods)  👻🎃⭐🌱🌱🌱🌱

-Follow Med Supplement Plan   🎃🎃🎃🌱🌱🌱🌱

-Eat only from home at work  🎃🎃🎃🌱🌱

Fairy Tower 

-Do  some picking up/putting away/declutter tidy around my room  🎃🎃🎃🎃🌱🌱🌱

Mini Challenge: 👻🎃🎃👻🌑🌑🌑

I ended up sleeping all the way to 10 even when going to bed early... 

I also realized I have cut down not only sugar, but caffeine since I switched to tea a week or two ago...  (better for 2nd shift, and easier to go no cream or sugar on my stomach).

Honestly the supplements are cutting back  through my gut pain/sugar cravings, to the point I'm relieved ( I can just eat real food without feeling like I'm dying). 

Woke up in the middle of the night realizing how clean my room was compared to earlier in the week. Was pretty refreshing.  Though focusing on laundry and Qigong I didn't have time for much else. 

Also realized with my goals I have little to no time to sit and watch TV... It's and interesting dynamic. Honestly the "free time at work keeping up some movement."

Was thinking of trying to squeeze in doing a couple quick coats on my nails between loads of laundry but realized I might need to do somethings as the week is already half way over... 

Whelp the extra Qigong will help me keep goig!

• Like 3

Won't be in bed on time tonight due to troubleshooting oatmeal...

I baked apples and almond butter on Sunday... found put yesterday unappealing texture on it's own.

So some random oatmeal in the cupboard gives me some comfort :)

received_1076630356482565.jpeg.a5e4fca7c18cc62163b9bfa7e3970184.jpeg

This should put me asleep...

• Like 3

Week 0

Mind/Spirit (Grounding)

-Listen to chanting music  for first 30 mins in bed  🎃🎃🎃🎃🌱🌱🌱

-Meditate or Qigong for 5 mins  👻🎃🎃⭐👻🌱🌱 

-Bed by midnight (if O/T bedtime within an hour)  🎃🎃🎃👻🌱🌱🌱 

Nutrition 

-Follow Naturopath Diet Guidelines with "no 2 in a row being the goal" (50% of the time avoid flour and sugar foods)  👻🎃⭐🎃🌱🌱🌱

-Follow Med Supplement Plan   🎃🎃🎃🎃🌱🌱🌱

-Eat only from home at work  🎃🎃🎃🌱🌱

Fairy Tower 

-Do  some picking up/putting away/declutter tidy around my room  🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🌱🌱

Mini Challenge: 👻🎃🎃👻👻🌑🌑

The ghosts are creeping out...  I feel it. 

But still in a better mindset. 

Decided to have a "rest" day instead of a grind day. Ended up watching a few episodes of the 90s Sabrina Teenage Witch (realized I have seen the first 3 episodes at least a dozen times growing up...) but nostalgia  and figuring out how to do my nails quickly (a lilac silver holo from my favorite nail company I bought a year ago - hasn't been used lately that I found a yellow color separating ... so a lot of time shaking...). 

Then later tried to watch the new Netflix movie Starling.. A duo acting couple that know how to hit the heart strings. Realized on my drive to work I was thankful I didn't need my 100% to run through a successful day, I'm not unhappy but a low day. Realizing I have full blown PMS, but I can deal as I'm working on the nutrition side with my Naturopath. 

---

This week I learned I need nuts around, and finding I like them :O Hoping a Trader Joe's run to find all their nuts will leave me happy (been ticked off at my local Target's choices). 

• Like 3

On 10/18/2021 at 10:29 PM, Fairly_Bouncer said:

🎃👻

2spooky4me | 2Spooky | Know Your Meme

On 10/19/2021 at 7:32 PM, Fairly_Bouncer said:

cabbage requesting attention

Honestly, I loved rumble-de-thumps for lots of cabbage.  It's the colcannon base (potatoes+cabbage mashed together and baked) but they add some sausage, mustard, garlic, and black pepper to give it a little kick. I also add some red pepper flakes.

Also considering the baked apples - totally overnight oats with them and/or making protein oatmeal bars.

Don't need to follow it exactly, but maybe as a template to mess around with.  I know that when I get sick of my 'choats' (oats with a cup of chocolate almond milk and a diced banana) I'm going to experiment with this recipe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Teros said:

2spooky4me | 2Spooky | Know Your Meme

Hehehe, yeah the only place in my life I'm decorating. While having tried every pumpkin thing at Trader Joe's (except their bakery nothing looked good). 

3 hours ago, Teros said:

Honestly, I loved rumble-de-thumps for lots of cabbage.  It's the colcannon base (potatoes+cabbage mashed together and baked) but they add some sausage, mustard, garlic, and black pepper to give it a little kick. I also add some red pepper flakes.

Did you start with a recipe? This sounds like a perfect way to mix up my "shepards pie filler". 

Honestly I grew up with hotdish (casserole in other places) and after shepards pie I have the base. But looking at bubble and squeek too to a recipe I need to try out. 

I was looking at kielbasa and cabbage, but realized I might have to pay $10 a pound for nonsugared all beef smoked sausage.... meh.

Think there would be more recipes for cabbage for how cheap it is? 

3 hours ago, Teros said:

Also considering the baked apples - totally overnight oats with them and/or making protein oatmeal bars.

Thank you! I had bought the oats and totally forgot about baked oatmeal *drool*. Perfect on the go to snack that will do me better than the sandwich variety I've been enjoying ...

• Like 2

Week 0

Mind/Spirit (Grounding)

-Listen to chanting music  for first 30 mins in bed  🎃🎃🎃🎃👻🌱🌱

-Meditate or Qigong for 5 mins  👻🎃🎃⭐👻⭐🌱 

-Bed by midnight (if O/T bedtime within an hour)  🎃🎃🎃👻👻🌱🌱 

Nutrition 

-Follow Naturopath Diet Guidelines with "no 2 in a row being the goal" (50% of the time avoid flour and sugar foods)  👻🎃⭐🎃🎃🌱🌱

-Follow Med Supplement Plan   🎃🎃🎃🎃👻🌱🌱

-Eat only from home at work  🎃🎃🎃🎃🌱

Fairy Tower 

-Do  some picking up/putting away/declutter tidy around my room  🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃👻🌱

Mini Challenge: 👻🎃🎃👻👻🎃🌑

Period Narrative

Spoiler

Uterus said no to caffeine today, even earl grey ( a few sips had me feel worst). Chamomile and free pumpkin bread at work finally appeased my bloated belly. Cramps grinding away all day, making me nauseas and more... Thank goodness it worked out for me to go home an hour early today. This is hopefully the worst, as I've been warned by hormone supplement makes a storm then calms down if I follow through. 

I did the full hour of Qigong Class today, I knew I needed it.  (with a double dose of my morning appointment). 

I did throw chicken thighs with random carrots and celery with a Jerk BBQ Seasoning I bought a couple months ago. Had a half pound of chicken with all the veggies after class with the rest of the chicken for tonight with chicken noodle. 

Goals are literally the only reasoning I didn't bring fast food into work today...  or ordering in. 

I have stockpiled on nuts now and some meat sticks, so no complaints for every other even when I'm running out of meal prepped food. I didn't have enough time/energy to cook more food after all the food has been eaten. 

---

Tomorrow is pack the rest of my stuff day, with my boyfriend hanging out. Found out my stepdad will also be helping my mom pack up everything else. I really feel like my mom gave me the easy stick. So will see... But wait I have to report to electricity and internet this week. Blah the two things I absolutely need to get done along with address change. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Fairly_Bouncer said:

But wait I have to report to electricity and internet this week. Blah the two things I absolutely need to get done along with address change. 

Sounds like my list! Address change was done online...easy peasy

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for...

Current: RES: CUTE in 2022

Spoiler

Magickal, Eclectic, Goddess, Level 65

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|67|68|69|

|My Character Page | Tracking Spreadsheet |

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

19 minutes ago, RES said:

Sounds like my list! Address change was done online...easy peasy

I'm full on canceling since everything since my stepdad has everything setup at his house. My anxiety is getting in the way of doing it right, and both my companies had terrible online stuff when I signed up for them (I think I swore at my internet provider about them only allowing me to apply over the phone...)

• Like 1

Fairy tower got a fresh start/chaos...

Spoiler

Ooh a nice empty stairwell for my entrance....

20211023_222337.thumb.jpg.87dce3ad48462a54af62f03be3fbfcff.jpg

Spoiler

Up we go...

20211023_222343.thumb.jpg.af869db5ddae4441de8e1afc270197f4.jpg

20211023_222354.thumb.jpg.42e850247b578b77d3577b35178bb0f1.jpg

Some chaos here....

20211023_222404.thumb.jpg.3237abb4d102160828d3d6f8f2f8a006.jpg

80% of my belongings... bed is on the right laptop far back... 

20211023_222415.thumb.jpg.13b16c5128fbf94e257754918ed14cbc.jpg

It's almost 11 PM, the mess happened to clean out the first room to get the dresser safely up the stairs!

My brother and boyfriend brought it up after I moved everything out of the way. 

We decided to get rid of a LOT of furniture that I was ready to let go or could see it breaking.

It was an alright day, but will be going back to wrap up memorial and pack up to being back. Am doing the first pass through the memorial by seeing what I'm willing to wrap up... its interesting. 

I'm honestly praying for help in figuring out how to set it up. Officially moved things around in away that is no longer how my mom did it when she claim this her area. 

• Like 3

Following along! Good luck with all the moving stuff - it can be a lot at the time but when it's done it'll all be out of the way really quickly.

• Thanks 1

Level 15 Wood Elf Ranger

STR: 0  -  CON: 0  -  CHA: 0  -  SAN: 0  -  INT: 0

IAgreeWithTank™

"Shit is going down, but I am not." - iatetheyeti

Don't say "I don't have enough time", say instead "that's not a priority right now" and see how that makes you feel.

Current Challenge: Muscle Wizard: Origins

External: Epic Quest - Instagram - Strava

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Old Stuff: Battle Log - My Introduction - 2017 Road Map - 2018 Road Map - 2019 Road Map - 2021 Road Map

11 hours ago, Jarric said:

Following along! Good luck with all the moving stuff - it can be a lot at the time but when it's done it'll all be out of the way really quickly.

Thank you! 

For me its definitely the unpacking part that gets to me... but that's where this challenge can be handy!

Still haven't reached my computer across the room. It has been a long day doing the long drive (2 hours 1 way never felt so long). But allowed myself to rest a lot in between packing my own items. Honestly I'm now 80% in the unpacking phase of the move now...

@RES in a time of fatigue I finally have told my services to disconnect me on Halloween! And it was pleasant!

Now the other list of things!!

• Like 2

Week 0 - (37/54 ) --68%

Mind/Spirit (Grounding) (14/21 -67%)

-Listen to chanting music  for first 30 mins in bed  🎃🎃🎃🎃👻👻👻 (4/7) (57%)

-Meditate or Qigong for 5 mins  👻🎃🎃⭐👻⭐👻 (4/7 +2 bonus)   (85%)

-Bed by midnight (if O/T bedtime within an hour)  🎃🎃🎃👻👻👻🎃 (4/7) (57%)

Nutrition (13/19 - 68%)

-Follow Naturopath Diet Guidelines with "no 2 in a row being the goal" (50% of the time avoid flour and sugar foods)  👻🎃⭐🎃🎃👻👻 (4/7 +1 Bonus - 71%)

-Follow Med Supplement Plan   🎃🎃🎃🎃👻👻👻 (4/7 (57%)

-Eat only from home at work  🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃 (100%)

Fairy Tower  (6/7 - 85%)

-Do  some picking up/putting away/declutter tidy around my room  🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃👻🎃 (85%)

Mini Challenge: 👻🎃🎃👻👻🎃🎃(4/7 57%)

Wowza, so that's what a better than 1/2 week feels like... Hmm. 

I ended up overeating non healthy foods when it hit Friday and see that missed pill in the evening also effects my after work appetite. 

But I do have to say my weekend ended up being Epic Level Difficulty, and foresee rest of the challenge figuring out a flow. 

Let's see if I can get to more than 68% this week!

• Like 2

Week 1 (10/25 - 10/30)

Mind/Spirit (Grounding)

-Listen to chanting music  for first 30 mins in bed  👻🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

-Meditate or Qigong for 5 mins  🎃🎃🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱 

-Bed by midnight (if O/T bedtime within an hour)  👻🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱 

Nutrition 

-Follow Naturopath Diet Guidelines with "no 2 in a row being the goal" (50% of the time avoid flour and sugar foods)  👻👻🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

-Eat only from home at work  🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

Fairy Tower 

-Do  some picking up/putting away/declutter around my room  🎃👻🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

Mini Challenge: 🎃👻🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑

Getting back on the saddle, slowly as I remember things. I cooked a sheet pan meal with beef sausages I found at the coop on my drive back from my apartment. Cooked half of the cabbage. Helped push me to work on the one challenge I got 100% last time 

I unearthed my bed last night before sleep which helped, but now have a sore throw telling me to drink up my fluids. 

Sugar cravings strong today, will work through them and get my life organized as I go. 

Kind of find it funny I get caught up on sleep during the weekdays.. though I shouldn't be too busy after 1 last drive on Saturday. 

• Like 3

Week 1 (10/25 - 10/30)

Mind/Spirit (Grounding)

-Listen to chanting music  for first 30 mins in bed  👻👻🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

-Meditate or Qigong for 5 mins  🎃🎃🎃🌱🌱🌱🌱 

-Bed by midnight (if O/T bedtime within an hour)  👻👻🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱 

Nutrition 

-Follow Naturopath Diet Guidelines with "no 2 in a row being the goal" (50% of the time avoid flour and sugar foods)  👻👻🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

-Eat only from home at work  🎃🌱🌱🌱🌱

Fairy Tower 

-Making my Fairy Tower ( a few minutes each day)  🎃👻🎃🌱🌱🌱🌱

Mini Challenge: 🎃👻🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑

Realized today there is things I can probably do on my list online. 

Writing here to say I'm calling my current insurance to update info... I was thinking my new job's insurance was going to cross over but realized I need to email people on getting the info again. 

Wishing I could just focus on moving in... but realized sooner I get on the paperwork front I can get things done. (Having my favorite dresser has made this easier, as I put clothes away before I actually know where I'm putting my dresser...)

I am also officially fighting a cold that I think I tanked my immune system with the junk food I had last weekend. So sleeping and drinking fluids. Along with eating right, pretty sure if I follow the Naturopath's advice I will get my immune system up!

Did do Qigong on my own knowing I will need an extra boost when dealing with 1 coworker tonight. 

• Like 3

Week 1 (10/25 - 10/30)

Mind/Spirit (Grounding)

-Listen to chanting music  for first 30 mins in bed  👻👻🎃👻🌱🌱🌱

-Meditate or Qigong for 5 mins  🎃🎃🎃🎃🌱🌱🌱 

-Bed by midnight (if O/T bedtime within an hour)  👻👻👻👻🌱🌱🌱 

Nutrition 

-Follow Naturopath Diet Guidelines with "no 2 in a row being the goal" (50% of the time avoid flour and sugar foods)  👻👻?👻👻🌱🌱

-Eat only from home at work  🎃🎃👻👻🌱

Fairy Tower 

-Making my Fairy Tower ( a few minutes each day)  🎃👻🎃🎃🎃🌱🌱

Mini Challenge: 🎃👻🎃🎃🎃🌑🌑

Honestly not feeling like a good week, but looking at the chart I realize I have been getting some points. 

Been resistant on bedtime, but doing qigong and meds. Resistant on figuring out food due to fatigue. Which I also realize the meds are helping me crave less caffeine... been craving pop more than actual caffeine..

And my gut isn't used to the new eating habits so somedays am eating up sugary treats. 

• Like 1

Week 1 (10/25 - 10/30)

Mind/Spirit (Grounding)

-Listen to chanting music  for first 30 mins in bed  👻👻🎃👻🎃🌱🌱

-Meditate or Qigong for 5 mins  🎃🎃🎃🎃👻🎃🌱 

-Bed by midnight (if O/T bedtime within an hour)  👻👻👻👻🌱🌱🌱 

Nutrition 

-Follow Naturopath Diet Guidelines with "no 2 in a row being the goal" (50% of the time avoid flour and sugar foods)  👻👻?👻👻🌱🌱

-Eat only from home at work  🎃🎃👻👻🌱

Fairy Tower 

-Making my Fairy Tower ( a few minutes each day)  🎃👻🎃🎃🎃🎃🌱

Mini Challenge: 🎃👻🎃🎃🎃🌑🌑

Finally feeling better today... 

I'm not going to get the Mini Challenge in on time, I blame work for adding more stuff outside of work that caught me off guard. I wil give myself half "the winnings" if I finish my list before the end of the challenge (the other half I'm going to throw in student loans since I did change the money cost places). 

So my gut is yelling at me for not taking care of it and wants to be heard. I have lessened on my caffiene extremely (can go through work without it for once...)

I am starting to track my fiber count, I'm working on water (but also that's becoming my main source), and working on getting more physically active (something to wake up the core muscles). 

Whelp before I forget:

Happy Jack O Lantern GIF

I might make some cake batter I have around the house... (yes I have untouched cake batter lol). No Halloween Candy, maybe randomly wear my butterfuly cape. 

• Like 2

On 10/22/2021 at 5:47 PM, Fairly_Bouncer said:

While having tried every pumpkin thing at Trader Joe's

Have you ever gotten their Thanksgiving potato chips?  HEAVEN.

Did you start with a recipe? This sounds like a perfect way to mix up my "shepards pie filler". 

Yeah but googling it, I can't find it.  Closest was this,

https://barefeetinthekitchen.com/irish-colcannon-potatoes-with-bacon-and-cabbage-recipe/

but swap bacon for sausage and also add a bunch of garlic and mustard powder to give it some depth.  I use this sausage in the freezer section: https://www.instacart.com/landing?product_id=113018&retailer_id=235&region_id=1690344001&utm_medium=sem_shopping&utm_source=instacart_google&utm_campaign=ad_demand_shopping_rp_july-4&utm_content=accountid-8145171519_campaignid-13618159377_adgroupid-126782832209_device-c&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIypvQhM7w8wIV0QiICR01cwjoEAQYASABEgI-7PD_BwE

Think there would be more recipes for cabbage for how cheap it is? 

Yeah but I sort of feel like cabbage is a 'filler' as opposed to the 'main star'.  Like, since it's so bland, I consider it like cauliflower and able to soak up the flavors of whatever you are using.  Hell, I love coleslaw and that's basically just cabbage and mayo with a spoonful of vinegar.

On 10/22/2021 at 9:56 PM, RES said:

Address change was done online...easy peasy

Super Easy Super Easy Barely An Inconvenience GIF - Super Easy Super Easy  Barely An Inconvenience Ryan George - Discover & Share GIFs

On 10/26/2021 at 7:00 PM, Fairly_Bouncer said:

fighting a cold that I think I tanked my immune system with the junk food I had last weekend.

When I fall off the bandwagon, this seems to happen.  And not just in a 'I feel shitty because i ate shitty food' way but in an actual 'run-down cold' way.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Teros said:

Have you ever gotten their Thanksgiving potato chips?  HEAVEN.

Not yet... I don't think they were out yet. 

Note nothing really knocked my socks off in my TJ's adventure...  their asian freezer meals were more enjoyable (first tired them after watching a youtube video Summer or 2020). 

4 hours ago, Teros said:

Thank you!

Need to find a pork replacement since my body has a tough time with pork  since I was 20... (can literally eat any other meat in sausage form). 

Thank you for sharing in detail what works for it!

4 hours ago, Teros said:

Yeah but I sort of feel like cabbage is a 'filler' as opposed to the 'main star'.  Like, since it's so bland, I consider it like cauliflower and able to soak up the flavors of whatever you are using.  Hell, I love coleslaw and that's basically just cabbage and mayo with a spoonful of vinegar.

I started realizing that when I remembered cabbage soup from Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.... so bland so sad. 

Slowly finding more recipes, remembered today the best food bloggers I have found were 5+ years since they started. Need to figure out my own...

I 100% love about cabbage is that it takes awhile to go bad... like a good while (should respect it lol). 

5 hours ago, Teros said:

Super Easy Super Easy Barely An Inconvenience GIF - Super Easy Super Easy  Barely An Inconvenience Ryan George - Discover & Share GIFs

Realized yesterday I need to find my bullet journal to make the list go quickly... I have numbers on there that will make the insurance stuff more understandable. 

5 hours ago, Teros said:

When I fall off the bandwagon, this seems to happen.  And not just in a 'I feel shitty because i ate shitty food' way but in an actual 'run-down cold' way.

Yup yup, I'm also realizing it isn't really "falling off the wagon" more like the wrong turn due to still learning habits with my life...

Today I made the healthier option of making a peanut butter sandwich with bread and grabbing a coke zero. 100% not compatible with my goals but... a healthier option than Mc Donald's or a gas station meal.

Will be making the baked oatmeal tomorrow!

And Sunday  probably the colcannon because now I'm just curious. 

Along with more of this amazing salad: https://www.budgetbytes.com/autumn-kale-and-sweet-potato-salad/

I've made this salad the third time since I found it exciting! Will be nicer when I figure out how to have all the spices on deck (and how to crush my TJ pecans instead of buying them crushed). 

Was thinking of a beans recipe also.. but might just make NF's Shepard's Pie to make a easy meal that I know will fill me up (found out the salad and chicken breast doesn't).  I actually miss it and my stepdad gave me a heads up that the oven and stove will be worked on at least next week (hello lonely crockpot...)

Might also start making a master list on my battle thread I started for weight loss tracking. Make a recipe list of recipes I find when I have the energy (or suggestions). Especially since find "no": pork, dairy, flour or sugar can be frustrating by the weekend.  Then a list of reviews for my own memory. 

• Like 2

Week 1 (10/25 - 10/30)

Mind/Spirit (Grounding)

-Listen to chanting music  for first 30 mins in bed  👻👻🎃👻🎃🎃🌱

-Meditate or Qigong for 5 mins  🎃🎃🎃🎃👻🎃🎃 

-Bed by midnight (if O/T bedtime within an hour)  👻👻👻👻🎃🎃🌱 

Nutrition 

-Follow Naturopath Diet Guidelines with "no 2 in a row being the goal" (50% of the time avoid flour and sugar foods)  👻👻?👻👻👻👻

-Follow Med Supplement Plan   🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃👻🌱

-Eat only from home at work  🎃🎃👻👻👻

Fairy Tower 

-Making my Fairy Tower ( a few minutes each day)  🎃👻🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

Mini Challenge: 🎃👻🎃🎃🎃👻👻

working casper the friendly ghost GIF Dog Halloween GIF

Embrace the choas I know how to make next week better... 

Decided to sneak off to my boyfriend's after work ;) He made it clear he was happy to have time with me, I needed it also. So lost sleep points and eating healthy this morning (because I wanted a fun coffee after he made me a nice chinese leftover breakfast with extra protein). 

He got a new desk also and just wanted to show it off a little as I found him working in the office he is starting to make... 

---

Ohh but also for Qigong stuff, I ended up finding the location I pay for 3 days a week of time I don't really use right now (or feel stressed about). They have 5 days a week free stuff online  Facebook that I now understand. They save everything on their FB page and even had a daily practice thing from last year. 

So going to take a break from Qicircle after I'm done and enjoy the free information I found for now!

So a weekend of cooking, cleaning and organizing has begun. Also looking into budget information since the came out with a new plan for "slaying loans"... Which is perfect timing for me (stairs at Student Loans). 

• Like 2