Stolen from @Snarkyfishguts a place to log the measurements and not lose them. 

Maybe even a tracker at percentage I'm completing my challenges? To see the long-term progress?

Monday, October 11, 2021 - 290 lbs

Wednesday, October 20, 2021 - 287 lbs

I will do another weigh in and probably some point pics or measurements. 

I have the hope I will be below 280s by New Years, but we will see what the rest of 2021 brings!

• Like 1

I weighed last week, must have forgot to post it :(

But the scale is creeping up to 288 - 290 lbs... meh. A solid 290 lbs today for 11/3/2021. 

I want to so badly track, but need to just focus on my goal of eating mainly good food first... a lot of treats have been falling in at work or after work (and I'm not as active as I have been in the past meh). 

5 hours ago, chibi-nerd said:

I've had a bad day with eating peanut butter on bread too. And Thursdays are always bad for me because there's cake! So hard to resist.
But that's OK. Tomorrow I'll pull up my socks and do better! Let's just start again...again. :)

I've been a little easy on myself with PB on bread (I am hungry if I am eating peanutbutter... not my first pick). 

For me I just realized this is the first week I have a fridge full of good food. While last week I had no meals prepped..  the longterm game! 

Just remembered a recipe I will he grabbing for my sweet tooth. Chai pudding recipe will also be a good one to keep in my fridge. 

I'm not touching that scale until further notice... I ate a lot of ice cream this last weekend due to full on COMFORT food. 

Smartest thing I did was also buy a bunch of sparkling water, and leave a few bars at my boyfriend's instead of taking them home. 

I'm sensitive to dairy so a bit bloated. 

---

So giving myself the NF Prime Challenge. I'm personally stepping away from the scale, but will get out the measurements tomorrow morning for body measurements.  

I'm paying for 3 months of NF Prime vowing I can follow through with their nice laid out levels of both nutrition and exercise (kind of feel like an info commercial).  Instead of scale and weighing, I'm going to note when I "level up" or need to "grind a side quest".  For the actual Nutrition and Fitness "quest levels'. My character is actually level 30 from when I refreshed back in August. 

I have done the Nutrition but doing a refresher round and tracking on my challenge how it's going... 

So let's see what happens!