PolishTiger67's second challenge

I felt great about the last challenge. I lost two pounds and got 10k steps or more each day. I learned to take things slow and to rejoice in the small victories. The past two weeks at work have been crazy and I've been pulling my load and my supervisors because of covid. It did a number on me and I tanked on Halloween candy repeatedly.  This month I'm going to start planning out a large scale goal, whether it is a goal weight, number of reps, etc. and see what I can do to get there. This month I just need to get back on it. Here are my three:

1. Get AT LEAST 10k steps a day

2. Keep a food journal and assess how certain food choices could be substituted for a healthier option

3. Read the Bible every day

I may be starting late but I'm ready to jump back on it!

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, PolishTiger67 said:

Started Ezra last night. I'm going through the OT and trying to cover the books that I haven't given much attention to in the past.

That's a great idea. It's so easy to not pay much attention to the OT, and focus only on the NT. I really like the book of Ezra

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien