Respawning again!

I haven't been on here since 2017 (according to my past activity, anyways), but am really looking to actually make some life improvements and stick to them this time.  

So far I've started doing yoga more regularly since the work from home life started and would really like to grow that in a meaningful way. I've also really enjoyed going on long walks every day during the summer, which made a surprising difference in my mental and physical health. Unfortunately, I've noticed stress (and stress eating...), work anxiety, and now the oncoming winter months are really starting to impact me again, and I'd love to be part of a community that can help me stay on track! And after Instagram reminded me of this place...well, I'm back again. 

• Like 6
On 11/5/2021 at 4:43 PM, elisanns said:

Thank you so much, both of you! I definitely wish I'd gotten more involved when I first signed up here.  I'll have to look around some more. :)

Welcome back! No time like the present to jump on board!

Level 16 Ravenclaw Rebel

Fairy tales do not start, nor do they end, in the dark forest (Ted Lasso)
COMPLETED CHALLENGES: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 13.5 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

CURRENT CHALLENGE

Welcome back! It's amazing how something as "simple" as a walk can have a big affect on mindset and mental health.

It's never too late to jump into the challenges -- or even just visit other threads and lurk until you feel comfortable engaging if you want to ease into it a bit. (I have personally also posted a new challenge in the 5th week so it really is never too late to join in the fun)

"Always remember, your focus determines your reality." - Qui-Gon Jinn, The Phantom Menace

"I Find That Answer Vague And Unconvincing." - K-2SO, Rogue One

”Persistence without insight will lead to the same outcome.” [spoilers], The Book of Boba Fett

Welcome back! I think joining a community can definitely help with all those things, especially the challenges.

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru