I was going to wait for two things before posting about my Epic Quest. The first was the new year, because that seemed the logical time to start a new adventure. But waiting for the new year is actually counter-intuitive for me. I don’t need to wait for an arbitrary date on the calendar, and I am not going to wait till September 29th rolls around again, as tempting as that would be. (It would be my Granddad’s birthday and extra special in that sense, as well as the date Aragorn meets the hobbits).

This is my quest – to walk many miles, and along the way, find the person I felt myself becoming before the pandemic. The strong one who can travel across the world on her own, handle challenges that come her way, thrive in confidence and strength. I left my reservations, my awkwardness and lack of self confidence behind, little piece by little piece. I look at the photos from that trip and I see confidence. That woman didn’t care if passers-by thought she was nuts, posing with a big sword in her hand or waving the flag of Rohan across the Pelennor Fields (I forget it’s real life name, it’s near a town called Twizel though). She just did it because she was having fun and being true to herself.

Aragorn Coronation GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I can’t go back to Middle Earth yet. The world is still reeling, travel is not as safe or as open as it can be. And I’m beginning to understand that the location made it easier, taking me out of my everyday environment, but I need to thrive there too. Not just when I’m away. So, hence this challenge.

The other thing holding me back from saying anything was me actually finishing it. I’ve done the calculations, worked out what milestones I want to use… but I need a little help from the nerd hive-mind.

You see, I am planning to walk, run and row through Middle Earth, tracking my progress and hitting various milestones along the way, like weathertop, the wolf attack after Caradhras, Helm's Deep, etc. I am not, however, walking to Mordor.

TurtleTotem — The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring...

My path is that of a Dúnedain. Aragorn has captured my imagination since first I snuck my mum's copy of LOTR out of her bookcase to read in the bathroom at night. The films cemented him as everything I wanted to be and yet felt relatable. Someone wrestling with the weight of responsibilities, questioning his ability. And becoming one of the most well rounded ‘warrior’ characters I have ever seen in books or film. Leading by example, with friendships bound by love, fearless in battle, accomplished in healing, well rounded enough to allow his emotions space to exist and yet not being so overrun with them that they rule him. Now, I’m not after the throne of Gondor. But I do want that sense of confidence that comes from being exactly who you are, knowing exactly who and what you are and living it. I glimpsed it on my travels, and I want it again.

My path then, is to follow the footsteps of the Dúnedain, from the moment Strider sees the hobbits on the Great East Road and follows them to Bree, to the moment Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, is crowned King Elessar of Gondor and Arnor.

Aragorn crowned king of middle earth via thelordoftheringsgifstumblr.com |  Lord of the rings, Aragorn, The hobbit

I can walk, run and row, because all three were large parts of his journey. I didn’t think that the Fellowship spent much time rowing down the Aunduin, but according to this website, they actually rowed 389 miles down from Lothlorien to the falls of Rauros. I am not however going to be including horse riding. Mainly because, for one thing, I do not know how to ride. I mean, I’ve ridden one once, in New Zealand ironically, and if not for the guides I had with me, that horse would have taken me wherever the heck it wanted to go! It was a wonderful experience, but one that requires a deceptive amount of skill. Learning to ride properly would take an awful lot of time and funds that I simply don’t have. So, I’ll stick to those three, and rowing will probably not feature all that much.

Lord Of The Rings — peregrintook: “Hwæt nemnað ðe? … Brego? Ðin nama...

Which leaves me with the milestones. I have an idea that, at various moments I think are key or noteworthy, I have an Event, some way to mark this moment of the journey. Some of that will be a challenge, like a hero workout, some of it will be more reward based, but still something connected to helping me grow, like a camping weekend, an archery experience day or new gear. But there are several milestones and I am needing ideas.

Throw your best suggestions at me! So far I have:

-        Complete ‘Murph’ (without a weight vest). 

Spoiler

4 Ways To Modify The Murph WOD – Kensui

-        Get my gait analysed properly rather than guess what shoe is best for me for running

-        Axe throwing and knife experience day at Nuclear Wild forest

-        Obstacle play day at Wildforest

-        Camping weekend with hiking

-        This 100km challenge… probably over 2 days because that mimics the continuous journey more and I don’t know I like the idea of walking in the dark and potentially missing a marker. My navigation skills are not quite up to a ranger’s standards yet! https://www.ultrachallenge.com/cotswold-way-challenge/

The Milestones I have chosen (subject to change, I’m already considering adding some more in):

110 miles – Attack on Weathertop

319 miles – Attack at the Ford of Bruinen; Aragorn and Glorfindel stay to defend the other hobbits as Frodo is sent ahead

(may add in something for Rivendell. Aragorn was not idle here, but went out scouting for signs of the enemy with the elves)

647 miles – Wolves attack the Fellowship after the failed attempt to cross Cahadras

707 miles – Attack at the Chamber of Mazarbul. (Gandalf falls and Aragorn assumes leadership of the Fellowship approximately 1 and a ½ miles later)

775 miles – Aragorn stands in Cerin Amroth in Lothlorien, remembering his time there with Arwen.

1,178 miles – Uruk-hai attack; Boromir is killed, Merry and Pippin captured. Frodo and Sam leave and Aragorn decides to pursue the Uruks and rescue Merry and Pippin.

1,313 miles – After 3 days of hard travel, the three reach Rohan and meet Eomer.

1,473 miles – Reunited with Gandalf, they reach Edoras and free King Theoden from Saruman

1,592 miles – Battle of Helm’s Deep (whatever milestone I choose for this, it has to be Epic. I adore this battle)

1,648 miles – Confront Saruman in Isengard and reunite with Merry and Pippin

1,848 miles – Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli reach the Paths of the Dead and have to convince the dead to fight for them

1,906 miles – Reach the Stone of Erech, the dead follow.

2,431 miles – Battle of the Pelennor Fields. Aragorn loses one of his kin in the battle.

2,540 miles – Marching to Mordor, Aragorn reaches the desolution of the Morannon; heralds proclaim his coming as King Elessar.

2,572 miles – Battle of the Morannon. Despite the odds, Frodo and Sam succeed in destroying the ring and the tide of battle turns. Victory and the fall of Sauron.

2,640 miles – Army regroups and rests at the Field of Cormallen and Aragorn is reunited with Frodo and Sam, who are celebrated and praised for their great deeds. Banquets in celebration.

2,692 miles – Aragorn is crowned King Elessar at Minas Tirith.

So – that’s my plan. Any ideas of suitable events, challenges, workouts or rewards for each, please say! It’s the only thing I feel I need to have in place before I start. (I am reward and milestone driven, I have to say)

• Like 3
  • That's Metal 5

“All You Have To Decide Is What To Do With The Time That Is Given To You.” - Gandalf

Current Challenge: A Bold New Year

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13 1415|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|2728 29|30

The Chronicles of Rhovaniel, Dúnedain Ranger: Vol I, Vol IIVol III, Interim| Vol IV|Vol V 

4 hours ago, Mr_Willes said:

You are coming to RRDW right?

I am! I was kind of hesitant to include races and such (the 100k was a bit of an exception) though because my idea is that the milestone events occur when or very near to when I reach that location or event. And it feels off if I say for instance that the Dirty Weekend race will be the milestone event for the Uruk Hai attacking the Fellowship and capturing Merry and Pippin (just an example), but then May rolls around before I get to that point...

• Like 1

“All You Have To Decide Is What To Do With The Time That Is Given To You.” - Gandalf

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13 1415|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|2728 29|30

The Chronicles of Rhovaniel, Dúnedain Ranger: Vol I, Vol IIVol III, Interim| Vol IV|Vol V 

16 hours ago, Rhovaniel said:

I am! I was kind of hesitant to include races and such (the 100k was a bit of an exception) though because my idea is that the milestone events occur when or very near to when I reach that location or event. And it feels off if I say for instance that the Dirty Weekend race will be the milestone event for the Uruk Hai attacking the Fellowship and capturing Merry and Pippin (just an example), but then May rolls around before I get to that point...

Aaah i get it now! Makes very good sense! Let me think about a bit more

• Like 1

... a little odd in the head ...

This looks AMAZING! I love the idea, love the RP, love the Aragon-eye candy.  :D Happily following along to watch you become King of Gondor!

Okay, throwing out some random thoughts on rewards/challenge/milestones (mainly based on my own bucket list stuff, so maybe it sounds good to you too??)

• Kayaking
  • White water rafting
  • Attend a joust/renaissance festival/LARP event
  • Visit an old-growth forest
  • Zip-Line or some kind of treetop adventure
  • Picnic
  • Get a tarot or psychic reading done (maybe paired with something to do with Gandalf or Saruman?)
  • Buy an amazing tiara or crown or sword
  • Bouldering
  • "Wolves attack the Fellowship after the failed attempt to cross Cahadras" -> Volunteer for a dog rescue? Or a wolf rescue??
  • "Convince the dead to fight for them" -> do a toastmasters/public speaking event?
  • DM a D&D one-shot
  • Find a way to support a friend or family member
  • "Reunite with Merry and Pippin" or "Banquets in celebration." -> Host a friend event or party
  • Thanks 1

Level 16 Ravenclaw Rebel

Fairy tales do not start, nor do they end, in the dark forest (Ted Lasso)
COMPLETED CHALLENGES: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 13.5 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

CURRENT CHALLENGE

58 minutes ago, athousandwords said:

This looks AMAZING! I love the idea, love the RP, love the Aragon-eye candy.  :D Happily following along to watch you become King of Gondor!

Okay, throwing out some random thoughts on rewards/challenge/milestones (mainly based on my own bucket list stuff, so maybe it sounds good to you too??)

• Kayaking
  • White water rafting
  • Attend a joust/renaissance festival/LARP event
  • Visit an old-growth forest
  • Zip-Line or some kind of treetop adventure
  • Picnic
  • Get a tarot or psychic reading done (maybe paired with something to do with Gandalf or Saruman?)
  • Buy an amazing tiara or crown or sword
  • Bouldering
  • "Wolves attack the Fellowship after the failed attempt to cross Cahadras" -> Volunteer for a dog rescue? Or a wolf rescue??
  • "Convince the dead to fight for them" -> do a toastmasters/public speaking event?
  • DM a D&D one-shot
  • Find a way to support a friend or family member
  • "Reunite with Merry and Pippin" or "Banquets in celebration." -> Host a friend event or party

Okay, first off those suggestions are perfect!! I never would have thought about things like public speaking or hosting events, but those things definitely take me out of my comfort zone and force me to be more assertive and confident I guess! 

DM a one shot.... well, I already actually did one! I was so nervous I was shaking and stumbling over words the first 15 minutes then warmed up and everyone said they had a lot of fun. I loved it, but hold back from doing more because of the level of prep and commitment involved. I'd love to DM a campaign one day though, so maybe that can make it onto the list!

White water rafting and kayaking are so much fun. And very tiring. I'm definitely finding a way to go kayaking!

I have also decided I will add taking a map reading and navigation course to the list. I want to be able to go on hikes and adventures without relying on my gps map with the little blue dot telling me exactly where I am and constantly checking it because if I don't, I inevitably end up lost. (Like the time I went exploring round Windsor great park one afternoon. I had a rudimentary map with paths marked out on it, and aimed to walk to a certain monument. Guess who followed that map and ended up on the opposite end of the park than the one she wanted to go to? 😅)

1 hour ago, athousandwords said:

Buy an amazing tiara or crown or sword

When I went to WETA workshops, they had replica Andúril swords..... but pricey. Very pricey...

I am also going to add in a few loot items. Not many, but given that many of the milestone events will be a challenge or something I have to work hard at -  I am legit frightened by Murph  - I figure I can have a few rewards, especially as I will have earned them! 

• Like 2

Spoiler

15 hours ago, Rhovaniel said:

DM a one shot.... well, I already actually did one! I was so nervous I was shaking and stumbling over words the first 15 minutes then warmed up and everyone said they had a lot of fun. I loved it, but hold back from doing more because of the level of prep and commitment involved. I'd love to DM a campaign one day though, so maybe that can make it onto the list!

If this turns it heads around again, and you are short on players AND there is an option to join in virtually

Doc Holliday Im Your Huckleberry GIF - Doc Holliday Im Your Huckleberry  Huckleberry - Discover & Share GIFs

• That's Metal 1

... a little odd in the head ...

I love this so much ❤️ 

• Thanks 1

“If you're reading this, you must be in dire need of a change. The same thing happened to me, long ago. I'd lost sight of what mattered most in life... real connections with other people and nature. So I dropped everything and moved to the place I truly belong.”
— Grandpa's Letter from Stardew Valley

🇺🇸 Adventurer 🇬🇧

🌳🦉🌳

Current Challenge: Stardew Valley

On 11/9/2021 at 5:05 PM, Rhovaniel said:

1,906 miles – Reach the Stone of Erech, the dead follow.

How about throwing in a forgiveness item?  Either forgiving someone who has offended you or reaching out to someone you have offended and seeking forgiveness?

• Like 2
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread   Challenge Log   Bodyweight Exercise Library   Recipe Book   Shuffle Club 

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

On 11/10/2021 at 10:24 PM, Elastigirl said:

This is amazing! Super awesome that you've included rowing in your total miles. 

Thank you! Yeah, I love rowing workouts and it made sense to include them. Mixes it up a little too!

On 11/11/2021 at 12:58 PM, Mr_Willes said:

If this turns it heads around again, and you are short on players AND there is an option to join in virtually

Doc Holliday Im Your Huckleberry GIF - Doc Holliday Im Your Huckleberry  Huckleberry - Discover & Share GIFs

Hang on to your hat... It *might* well be happening! The problem is, I'll probably be running either Lost Mine of Phandelver or potentially Dragon of Icespire Peak. Though I have a thought to ease in with a couple more one-shots maybe. 

On 11/11/2021 at 1:37 PM, Ann of Owlshire said:

I love this so much ❤️ 

Thank you!

4 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

How about throwing in a forgiveness item?  Either forgiving someone who has offended you or reaching out to someone you have offended and seeking forgiveness?

This... this one sounds like a great idea but honestly, for me that's not a good milestone. I don't really have too many burned bridges. But I've wrestled with the concept of forgiveness for a few years and I don't think I can or want to. Spoilered because sensitive, potentially triggering. 

Spoiler

There's only two in the world that I cannot forgive and will not reach out to. Some hurts go too deep. It will be hard enough next year, when I have to relive the pain all over again for a court case against the person who abused me for years and the other... the other happens to be my mother. Who knew and let it happen so as not to lose his friendship. So.... forgiveness isn't really on the cards for me. 

So, I found out that the 20th Anniversary of the UK release date for the Fellowship of the Ring is on December 10th! That's not too far away, really. A tad later than I'd like to start, but what a date to begin! It's also, somewhat annoyingly, a Friday and country walks and pubs are a weekend thing (I highly doubt being able to take a Friday off work atm). I could do it the next day, but then the date wouldn't be the same... argh!

The way I see it, I have two choices. I can start now and give myself a somewhat ambitious but hopefully do-able goal of reaching my first milestone, 110 miles, in just under a month and connecting the milestone event to it somehow (starting my own journey into the world of DMing, as Aragorn fully assumes leadership after that night - no longer just a guide, he defends the hobbits, searches in the dark for the healing Athelas plant, etc) and a Hero Workout - DT (weight scaled) or potentially Grace, which isn't technically a HERO wod but is something of a benchmark.

Workout Options:

Spoiler

DT" Workout, CrossFit Hero WOD | WODwell | Crossfit workouts, Wod crossfit,  Crossfit workouts at home Grace" Workout, CrossFit "Girl" Benchmark WOD | WODwell

Or, I can wait, refine some goals, get the Couch to 5k restarted so I'm running more, and then start with a walk in the dark on a Friday after walk... yeah. I think I'll start now. I don't mind walking in the dark, but only on streets I know, that are busy and well lit (my usual route takes me past a police station) and as far away from unlit countryside as possible. Also no pubs nearby except a wetherspoons :( 

• Like 2

Spoiler

This is absolutely epically amazeballs and I am so so so here for it!!! Very very excited to follow and encourage your progress!!

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773 

• Like 1

SKY ELVENWORD NOBLEHEART

The Silver Archer, Ranger Level 53

Jesus-follower | Writer | Encourager | Resident Myers-Briggs and Enneagram Geek 

"Knowing that we can be loved exactly as we are gives us all the best opportunity for growing into the healthiest of people." - Fred Rogers

The time is almost upon me. I have settled it with a friend to go for a walk next Saturday and find a pub at the end. It feels good to start this with some company, but if plans should fail, then I commit to going solo, because I feel ready to begin and I don’t want to make any excuses to hold off any longer.

Lord Of The Rings — “Your friends are with you, Aragorn.”

It sort of scares me. Not the distance – well, okay it does but I feel like I can do this – but more the solitary aspect. I am used to being solo, and as much as I love my own company, it has its drawbacks. I do not converse easily with those I do not know. I am Mr Darcy at a ball full of strangers (I apologise for cross referencing two entirely different worlds, but hey, I like both!) and sometimes that sneaks in with the loneliness and awkwardness. I have learnt there is indeed such a thing as spending too much time in my own head, with my own thoughts.

Lord of the Rings Gif - ID: 24633 - Gif Abyss

It occurs to me that including friends for some of the journey is a good thing, but I feel like there is more work to uncover the deeper issue here. During this journey, as Aragorn transforms from a ranger of the North, often walking alone, to a leader, first of a company and then an army, then an entire realm, never leaving his roots behind but simply growing as a person and adding leadership to the ranger he always was rather than forsaking his roots… I must take on a harder challenge than the physical ones. I need to find a way to grow too, to gain that same ability to lead – to lead myself, to nurture strong friendships and the ability to actually talk to people. To make those friends in the first place. To learn how to interact with the people around me in a more meaningful way than the transient ‘hi’ because I do not know how small talk works properly and honestly, that scares me far more than any mileage or HERO workout... but this IS a challenge. And I'd be doing myself a disservice if I didn't also look to improve on the one thing that holds me back more than anything else. Self confidence, anxiety and socialization.

I Do Not Fear Death on Make a GIF

And with that, here is my spreadsheet for the first section of my challenge, up until the Fellowship reach Lothlorien. The Events may change, but this is what I have so far...

image.thumb.png.65e6c5f02eaed5af543547fba216062d.png

(I am already considering swapping out the map reading for signing up to a ultra walk challenge and bumping the map reading till later in the challenge... we shall see)

• Like 4

Spoiler

18 minutes ago, Mr_Willes said:

If you think i can be of assistance (i look at goal 2, but actually with any other goal too) just let me know what to do!

You already are, my friend. You already are. 

But Goal 2 is going to happen. Or, at least, I'm going to give it my best shot. I am in the planning stages at the moment, more details anon. 110 miles shouldn't actually take me that long, so it sort of gives me a deadline for the start! So far, I have 3 interested, including you. I'd like to get 1 more, potentially 2. Nearer the time, I'll start looking for another 1 - 2 players, I guess?

Spoiler

Your challenge is so well laid out! 

• Thanks 1

“If you're reading this, you must be in dire need of a change. The same thing happened to me, long ago. I'd lost sight of what mattered most in life... real connections with other people and nature. So I dropped everything and moved to the place I truly belong.”
— Grandpa's Letter from Stardew Valley

🇺🇸 Adventurer 🇬🇧

🌳🦉🌳

Current Challenge: Stardew Valley

Looks like an amazing start! Good luck DMing - I did a campaign with friends and it is so much prep work! I marvel at people who can DM well and really know the material. Sounds like it'll be a fun goal to work toward!

• Thanks 1

Level 16 Ravenclaw Rebel

COMPLETED CHALLENGES: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 13.5 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

CURRENT CHALLENGE

On 11/15/2021 at 4:08 PM, Rhovaniel said:

Nearer the time, I'll start looking for another 1 - 2 players, I guess?

I would be interested if the time zone and other logistics make it viable

• That's Metal 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread   Challenge Log   Bodyweight Exercise Library   Recipe Book   Shuffle Club 

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

On 11/15/2021 at 8:28 AM, XBlackWidowX said:

Your epic quest look awesome and it seems like your life is already a wonderful adventure!!

Can't wait for the reports about your journey!

Ah, thank you! It doesn't always feel like a wonderful adventure, especially after tough days that bleed into tough weeks... but it is certainly an adventure!

On 11/15/2021 at 2:28 PM, Ann of Owlshire said:

Your challenge is so well laid out! 

Thank you! It's the product of several weeks thoughts and alot of re-writes :) 

On 11/15/2021 at 9:21 PM, athousandwords said:

Looks like an amazing start! Good luck DMing - I did a campaign with friends and it is so much prep work! I marvel at people who can DM well and really know the material. Sounds like it'll be a fun goal to work toward!

Thank you! I'm so nervous, especially as one player is the DM of my Monday group and honestly, he's a large part of the reason why that group is a little slice of magic. 

15 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

I would be interested if the time zone and other logistics make it viable

Ooh that would be very awesome, but google tells that it would be the middle of the night for you! I'm going to be running it at 7pm - 9.30pm UK time on Tuesdays...

• Like 1

Spoiler

Lord Of The Rings — loriendesse: middle-earth meme: [1/5 quotes] ... 

I have begun! The day has finally arrived. Shaking off the last icky tendrils of an emotionally and physically draining week at work, I pulled on my trusty running vest, filled my water bottles and headed to meet up with my friend Charlie and her dog, Jack, for the first walk.

Aragorn We Do Not Stop Until N Ightfall GIF - Aragorn We Do Not Stop Until  N Ightfall Do Not Stop - Discover & Share GIFs

We chose a 7 mile loop that took in a few hills, lots of beautiful woodland that looked simply incredible and beautiful beyond what my old phone camera could capture in all it’s autumnal finery. For a lot of the walk we were kicking up leaves and slipping in mud and it was glorious! I’ll link my Instagram here for pictures, because we took a fair few! I set up a Facebook page too, but I think a ‘group’ might actually fit it better, so I’ll see about migrating that. It’s easier to share multiple photos on facebook, but ugh. I prefer Insta more.

Alex Brown on Instagram: “And my Epic Quest to walk, run and row 2,692 miles has begun!! I'm following the journey of Aragorn, from the moment Strider sees the…” 

Honestly, it was the best start to my challenge I could have asked for. Jack is such a sweetheart, Charlie is amazing company and it was incredibly helpful to have someone else to get mildly lost with when trying to follow vague (and sometimes plain misleading!) route instructions! The weather really held well too! I’m trying not to dwell too much on how unseasonably mild it was for November…

The start of this Quest also meant I hit my first milestone – a country walk with a visit to a pub at the end! And what a pub! Finding it was a real stroke of luck. It is on a roadside (hey there Prancing Pony in disguise), is very dog friendly (the staff were fussing Jack a lot and gave him treats!) and the dog-friendly area was so cosy – much cosier than the rest of it, in fact! There was an actual fireplace, beautiful seating – It was perfect! I was indeed seated in a corner, but with good company, a beer and the food was delicious! In all, a damn good day!

Lord Of The Rings — Aragorn, Gimli, & Legolas in Edoras

7.3 miles complete. 2,684.7 miles to go!

• Like 5

Spoiler

Your insta is private, but I would totally be up to follow a FB page or something similar to see photos! Another option might be an imgur album or something similar?

Level 16 Ravenclaw Rebel

CURRENT CHALLENGE

25 minutes ago, athousandwords said:

Your insta is private, but I would totally be up to follow a FB page or something similar to see photos! Another option might be an imgur album or something similar?

Ah, I'm sorry. If you add me, I'll happily accept. I was just getting too many weirdos in my DMs... I do, however, also have a FB page/group thing up so I can photo dump and update there. Invite only (because it feels weird just having it totally open to people who don't know me, but again - happy to add anyone from here.

Yesterday, I did another 4.25 miles before spending the rest of the day baking the heaviest darned cake I've ever made. It's a Christmas Cake, and I have to remember to keep feeding it rum every week now!

• Like 1

Spoiler