Guess who's back? Cataleya!

Heya everyone, I don't even know if the people I talked to most on here are still active. It's been a while. I'm doing okay. Quitting my professor job which is just too much and started a research job which has been great so far. There's been some overlap of work there so having two full time jobs has not been great for my health though it will be worth it come the end of this month when I'm finally down to one.

I'm up to 240lbs. I hate it. I'm hoping with the less stressful job I'll have more time and energy to workout and take care of myself. I'm scared I won't lose the weight. I just want to be healthy but kind of feel like I don't know what I'm doing. So yeah. I'm back!

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Cataleya said:

Heya everyone, I don't even know if the people I talked to most on here are still active. It's been a while. I'm doing okay. Quitting my professor job which is just too much and started a research job which has been great so far. There's been some overlap of work there so having two full time jobs has not been great for my health though it will be worth it come the end of this month when I'm finally down to one.

I'm up to 240lbs. I hate it. I'm hoping with the less stressful job I'll have more time and energy to workout and take care of myself. I'm scared I won't lose the weight. I just want to be healthy but kind of feel like I don't know what I'm doing. So yeah. I'm back!

Well done getting the job you want, have fun getting rid of the job you don't, and WELCOME BACK!

• Thanks 1

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

7 hours ago, Cataleya said:

The guilds are gone! Now we all live together in one room. Anyway welcome back and best of luck with the health and weight!

• That's Metal 1

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

13 hours ago, Cataleya said:

Congratulations on the research job. Welcome back and good luck!

• Thanks 1

Welcome back! 

20 hours ago, Cataleya said:

I just want to be healthy but kind of feel like I don't know what I'm doing. So yeah. I'm back!

Well now you've got an Army of Nerds at your back ready to help you figure it out!

Conquius, Level 5 Cavalier

STR: 10.5  | DEX: 8  | CON: 12  | INT: 13  | WIS: 9  | CHA: 10.5

"Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim."

Hey, I remember you! Welcome back!

Lvl 60 Multitasker

Baking (2)🧁, Charisma (4)🕶️s, Cooking (7)🍳Fitness (2)💪💪,  Gourmet Cooking (3), Handiness (0), Media Production (6)🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬, Mixology (3)🍸, Research & Debate (1)📖 Video Gaming (3)🎮🎮, Wellness (2)