The Assassins' Den

Assassin related discussions! 

*Note: You can participate in guild discussions regardless of your chosen guild. 

Every building can be climbed, every gap can be jumped, and every obstacle can be conquered. Assassins spend most of their time training with functional body-weight exercises, as that's usually the only thing they need to lift. Gymnasts and parkour enthusiasts would fit into this category.

* Fictional example: Ezio Auditore (Assassin's Creed 2), Oliver Queen (Arrow); Elektra (Marvel)

* Real-world example: Kacy Catanzaro of American Ninja Warrior fame; Damien Walters, professional stuntman, gymnastics coach, and free-running professional

*  Example Activities: Parkour, gymnastics, bodyweight strength, dance & aerials, etc.

“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

I've always challenged with the Warriors in the past - but since my workout strategy is now "all bodyweight, all the time" I have changed my Crest. 

My fitnessing life currently comprises GMB Elements and the NF Prime Push-Up challenge.  My push-ups currently look a bit like

100 Followers 100 Push-Ups - Anime Shelter

• Like 2

“To see that your life is a story while you're in the middle of living it may be a help to living it well."

-Ursula K. Le Guin

4 hours ago, Gemma said:

I've always challenged with the Warriors in the past - but since my workout strategy is now "all bodyweight, all the time" I have changed my Crest. 

My fitnessing life currently comprises GMB Elements and the NF Prime Push-Up challenge.  My push-ups currently look a bit like

I am in a similar boat - I've always been a Warrior on NF, but these days I'm doing bodyweight training. I haven't let go of my Warrior crest yet, though 😆.

I just started GMB Elements - I will have to find your challenge and follow along!

• Like 1

-:- THE LIONESS -:-

Challenge 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5  

Supple Lioness Mobility

Everyone is welcome!  

Even that Mr. Willis fellow 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • That's Metal 1
HUNTER OF ALL THINGS SHINY

Intro Thread    Bodyweight Exercise Library   Shuffle Club

The Arruvia Conspiracy Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 567, 89, 10 

Other Challenges: 12345, 6, 7, 89, 10, 11, 1213, 14, 15 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 3132, 33Humbug[Current]

Level 2 Ninja

Strength: 13 Intelligence: 14 Wisdom: 6 Dexterity:14 Constitution: 12 Charisma: 11

On 12/28/2021 at 4:41 AM, Mr_Willes said:

Thumb Twiddling GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Do you mind if i hang out here every once in a while? I used to frequent the Assassins quite a lot. Will be good to connect with some old friends.

Whyever would you think you were not welcome??

Me three on Elements! The more the merrier! (But I have always Assassined. Welcome to the fold!)

• Like 2

Challenge:   0   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41