The Rebel Tavern

Rebel related discussions! 

*Note: You can participate in guild discussions regardless of your chosen guild. 

Generalized nerd fitness.  After finishing your first challenge in the Level 1 Guild, you may not be sure which guild to pick - if so, this is where you fall. Many choose to stay with the Rebels guild long term as it is a great place for people pursuing any healthier lifestyle. This outstanding guild is full of supportive people developing healthier habits, leveling up their fitness, and ironing out their nutrition.

* Example Activities: Any!

• Like 5
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”

giphy.gif

• Like 7

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

giphy.gif

• Like 4

"Be not afraid of growing slowly; be afraid only of standing still." - Chinese Proverb

My Recipe Thread

1st dozen-ish Challenges for the curious 12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,More attempts, #1 with Intro, Failed attempts

Spoiler

Quick Bio: IT Consultant, Been in IT 25+ Years, Bounced around and landed as a traveling Consultant for a medium-sized Software Company. I love to cook & read, I travel for a living (although amount varies widely, sometimes I'm home for weeks, others I'm traveling for weeks on end), and trying to move out of Atlanta (plan in place, working to implement).

Cat Kitty GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Lover of all things Dragons and stuff -~-~-~ Sunrunner | LVL 0

“It was difficult to think about worshiping God when so many things were going wrong. Or maybe, she thought, this is the most important time to pray.”
Trisha White Priebe, The Glass Castle

Books in Progress: The Silmarillion (52%)

2021 Books completed: Into the GauntletTying the KnotThe Rising: Antichrist is Born, The Glass castleThe Regime: Evil AdvancesThe Rapture: In the Twinkling of an EyeLeft Behind +9

Previous Challenges: 8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

15 minutes ago, Rookie said:

The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow Hello GIF by filmeditor

I finally go to start making my thread and I can’t find the darn button 😂 My level of laziness is over 9000 right now though so I’ll probably leave it for another day.

I’m guessing putting my phone in landscape mode would work but … I have that turned off and well lazy lol

Not just you. use this :) also fwiw landscape mode didn't help me. 

• Like 2

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi