Hello! The title is in relation to my Fresca, which i have, here, next to me now. Welcome to my life! 

CHALLENGE THREE! LEt'S GOO! 

So some life things happened last challenge and had me slippin, falling off. 

This Month, I just want to focus on hitting that fasting goal, (6pm-10am) and keeping in my alloted calorie budget. I've got meals set up that are filling and not high calorie, lots of rice, shrimp, chicken, eggs, and pb&j's(mostly because i'm broke but let's gooo) 

I also do want to do the Beginner's Bodyweight Workout at LEAST once a week. I didn't do too great with pushups last month but also my grandpa died so I'm giving myself some slack. (also that's mostly just an excuse, i've emotionally dealt with the situation) If you DO NOT know what that is, it's somewher on the nerd fitness website! check it out! it's a really good start up workout, and when i found this site and worked to help myself out, it was amazing for helping me get myself into shape. 

This one isn't like an additional goal but more as a reminder to myself. PILL EVERY DAY. 

I also want to read more but before I set that up as a goal i think i'm going to just like. be cool about it for like one minute and just continue to read for fun. 

OKAY OKAY THE CAT IS KNOCKING STUFF OVER SO I HAVE TO GO!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

That's neat, and so are you

On 12/26/2021 at 10:01 PM, Captainfantastic said:

Ah, life with cats. 

I love the NF bodyweight workouts, glad to hear you are also finding success with it. Pushups are not my strong suit either.

• Like 1

“Then something Tookish woke up inside of him, and he wished to go and see the great mountains, and hear the pine-trees and the waterfalls, and explore the caves, and wear a sword instead of a walking-stick."

-J. R. R. Tolkien

2022 Challenges: Push, Core, SimplePooh, Timebox, NaNoWriMo

2023 Challenges: 20SOC, Travel, Battery, Song n'Dance

10 hours ago, Captainfantastic said:

Yasss!!! I’m thinking I’ll do it Thursday when I’m not working all day lol 

yesterday? Not super great, family went to a buffet and I ate a LOT of seafood and veggies and today I trained at the Olive Garden which apparently means eating TONS of food🤷‍♂️ Also I couldn’t find a black shirt to wear tomorrow 

Sooo - lot of seafood and veggies at a buffet seems better than lot of pasta and cheese and überbuttered rolls at a buffet. No? 

• Like 2

“Then something Tookish woke up inside of him, and he wished to go and see the great mountains, and hear the pine-trees and the waterfalls, and explore the caves, and wear a sword instead of a walking-stick."

-J. R. R. Tolkien

2022 Challenges: Push, Core, SimplePooh, Timebox, NaNoWriMo

2023 Challenges: 20SOC, Travel, Battery, Song n'Dance

On 12/26/2021 at 10:01 PM, Captainfantastic said:

Sounds like the cat wants to take part in the workout plan. My Exercise Support Cat will occasionally put in an appearance, "helpfully" walking under me while in plank, or about to squat. Or less questionably helpful, like letting me pet her at the bottom of a squat. If your cat can knock things over, it can support you too!

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, juliebarkley said:

Sounds like the cat wants to take part in the workout plan. My Exercise Support Cat will occasionally put in an appearance, "helpfully" walking under me while in plank, or about to squat. Or less questionably helpful, like letting me pet her at the bottom of a squat. If your cat can knock things over, it can support you too!

I'm going to have to sit and have a conversation with that kitten

4 hours ago, Manarelle said:

63890704.jpg

13 hours ago, Gemma said:

Sooo - lot of seafood and veggies at a buffet seems better than lot of pasta and cheese and überbuttered rolls at a buffet. No? 

These do be facts!! I'm going to have to figure out this whole "working all the time but also trying to be healthy" thing. But work has been good! I had a salad, some breadsticks and about 5 oz of wine, then at work 1 i had a couple donuts that someone brought in, didn't go crazy, didn't track. I did just have a bowl of ceral as well. TOMORROW tracking starts, it's also my last day of training so hopefully i can get back on my "no eating after 6pm" train, because that was going well before. Still looking to get the workout in on thursday! My melatonin is kicking in so i'm gonna kick it out? hmm.... i'm going to bed!

• Like 2

On 1/9/2022 at 12:49 PM, Captainfantastic said:

Hello! Been a couple days! Was busy with work, still don’t have internet, and then I got sick, I tested negative for Covid on Friday and I’m gonna go test again tomorrow, but for now I’m homeward bound. So. That’s fun 

Glad to hear you don't have The Thing. How'd the week go for you? 

Manarelle the Level 60 Amazon Assassin

Challenges: 1-1011-2021-3031-4041-50, 51-60, Current

On 1/16/2022 at 7:34 PM, Manarelle said:

Glad to hear you don't have The Thing. How'd the week go for you? 

The week was rough! but not like super bad, i tested positive for covid on Monday, so i couldn't work and it's been hectic but i feel good! Through it and stuff, I've not been paying attention to nutriotion in the chaos of stuff and i haven't worked out at all, but i'm down a couple lbs and i've remembered to take my meds every day so i must be doing something right! Working on water tomorrow! glug glug!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captainfantastic said:

The week was rough! but not like super bad, i tested positive for covid on Monday, so i couldn't work and it's been hectic but i feel good! Through it and stuff, I've not been paying attention to nutriotion in the chaos of stuff and i haven't worked out at all, but i'm down a couple lbs and i've remembered to take my meds every day so i must be doing something right! Working on water tomorrow! glug glug!

Well uh.... glad to hear The Thing isn't kicking your butt! Even if it's not presenting a lot of symptoms, tho, give yourself rest time to bounce back from that and from just /waves hand. Life in general. Woot for the meds win though, and here's to water falling in line, too!

Manarelle the Level 60 Amazon Assassin

Challenges: 1-1011-2021-3031-4041-50, 51-60, Current