Weight Loss PVP: 10 or 12 lbs in 10 or 12 Weeks! [Jan 2 - Mar 19]

6 hours ago, Shello said:

Starting 248.4

Week 1: 245.6 (down 2.8)

Week 2: 245.0 (down 0.6)

Week 3: 244.4 (down 0.6)

It was a tough week but I kicked things into gear over the weekend and managed some loss for the week.  Workouts will be tough to get in this week but I'm planning to keep nutrition dialed in.  Stir fry on the meal plan for the week so plenty of veggies!  

Nice work! Overcoming a tough week is honestly great. Even if the margins aren't as big as we would like some weeks, those little wins can add up to big wins over time! I hope you crush it this week! 

2 hours ago, Mistr said:

My weight has not budged. I was hoping to see some progress this week because there is no more birthday cake or cheesecake in the house. I was good about doing the things I said I'd do, at least 80% of the time.

The obvious next things to change (such as weighing my food or eliminating white flour and white sugar) don't sound like a good idea to me. If I feel deprived, I know I will eat too many treats. I need to dial down my normal eating.

One thing I can do is go for walks outside more often. I know I'm not getting enough steps while I'm working from home. It would be good for me to get out of the house. My target is to get out at least 4 times during the week. Either at lunchtime or after work.

Sorry about the plateau! I think it's great to go for walks and move a bit. I know I feel inertia toward not moving if I have been working all day. I wish I was better about working out before the day begins and I can get my exercise out of the way then, but I am not a morning person at all and struggle with this. 

Good luck with the nutrition. I hope that you don't have to change too much to see progress. Maybe a fine tuning here and there is all you need. Good luck! 

• Like 1