29 minutes ago, fearless 2.0 said:

Ha, Im back!

Loving that I have to work again. this week and seeing peoples faces again.

I talked to some friends and have decided to moderate my wine to 2 glasses a night. woke up well rested and motivated.

I have the feeling my stretching and foam rolling helps. Will continue longterm.

today I have to wait for someone to fix a pipe in my bathroom

then food shopping/dog walk

then meeting for the political party

then a student

in the evening another party meeting

will also vacuum flat and batch cook some keto food

my desk wars are paused because Im waiting for papers being sent to me to finish my income statement

cant wait for that to be finished so my desk war can become writing!

Sounds like you're having an energetic, victorious day! Wonderful 😊

• Thanks 1

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

G'mornin'

So how did yesterday's task list go? Are you on top? 

• Thanks 1

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Hi there , just a short message to show Im still alive ;)

Im doing my tasks and stretching/walking. desk wars are coming together nicely!

have conflicts at my political party that made me lose today to bad mental health. did not sleep last night.

have a lot of support and will sleep now very early.

didnt manage to cook for myself and ordered a baguette. thats sad but couldnt be helped. I feel very sick today.

Im just taking today off, will be back!

HUGS! @Salinger, @18ck, @Harriet❤️

• Like 2

be fearlessly yourself! :onthego:

HA! woke up after tons of sleep and feel just fine! :)

todays tasks:

stretch

dog walk/ shop food

cook/ prep food ( back to keto )

2 students

zoom with a friend

I feel taking mental health days is a good thing to get me out of crisis mode fast. Also Im so lucky to have my friends check on me and being able to reach out to them to talk and get support. Feel very lucky to have this social net.

the fact that I ate non keto food sucks. I have tested keto and its my favorite way of eating. And still I only manage to follow the rules 80% of the time. Whenever I dont have enough money or nothing prepped I eat other stuff if life gets hard. will need to find a solution for this as its making weightloss difficult.

mentally I have a good system to keep me well. Ive practiced strategies to help me in bad times. physically Ive long ignored my body and its needs and have to get better when it comes to taking care of it. 

Off to see what you are writing! :) 

• Like 2
  • That's Metal 1

10 hours ago, fearless 2.0 said:

HA! woke up after tons of sleep and feel just fine! :)

Most excellent!

I feel taking mental health days is a good thing to get me out of crisis mode fast.

What do you do for mental health days? (feeling like i need some of them)

the fact that I ate non keto food sucks. I have tested keto and its my favorite way of eating. And still I only manage to follow the rules 80% of the time. Whenever I dont have enough money or nothing prepped I eat other stuff if life gets hard. will need to find a solution for this as its making weightloss difficult.

mentally I have a good system to keep me well. Ive practiced strategies to help me in bad times. physically Ive long ignored my body and its needs and have to get better when it comes to taking care of it.

Maybe we can get from 80 to 81, and then reflect on where to go next. Keto is a lot more expensive than grains, right? What are your go-to foods?

• Like 1

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

2 hours ago, Harriet said:

Most excellent!

What do you do for mental health days? (feeling like i need some of them)

Maybe we can get from 80 to 81, and then reflect on where to go next. Keto is a lot more expensive than grains, right? What are your go-to foods?

thanx! :) 

I just rest on mental health days, in bed I mean. Plus I went for a walk, then bed early. You can do whatever makes you feel good. Nothing that makes you worry etc. 

yass, Keto is expensive. I do cheese for breakfast with some tomatoes, lunch is usually  a veggie/meat pan and dinner some cheese or salami or cottage cheese.

I feel good when I leave out grains in general. Even after eating crap yesterday I was feeling well today on keto foods. Usually I can afford it too. Just when my students are on holiday or something in my household breaks, im fucked. 

hugs! :) 

• Like 1

good day.

stretched

did dogwalk (4k)

cooked /prepped food

taught 2 students

talked with friend on skype

now early night and already in bed.

Tomorrow I go for a hike again and can finish my desk war project after getting sent the necessary forms today. Its all much easier than I thought and next week I can start a creative project to be my desk war. halleluja! 

warnt on the scale today because I ate crap yesterday. No need to make myself crazy. will reintroduce tracking soon.

happy to be well! :) 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, fearless 2.0 said:

happy to be well!

What an excellent statement ❤️ Keep it up!

• Like 1
12 hours ago, fearless 2.0 said:

good day.

stretched

did dogwalk (4k)

cooked /prepped food

taught 2 students

talked with friend on skype

now early night and already in bed.

Tomorrow I go for a hike again and can finish my desk war project after getting sent the necessary forms today. Its all much easier than I thought and next week I can start a creative project to be my desk war. halleluja! 

warnt on the scale today because I ate crap yesterday. No need to make myself crazy. will reintroduce tracking soon.

happy to be well! :)

Looks smashing! Carry on brilliantly! ❤️

hiked 6.2k with friend.

stretched and did PT exercises

ate keto

finished all my paperwork and only have to bring the envelopes to the post office tomorrow. desk wars can get a new form now and I can start a creative project! yay!

political meeting tonight went well and I have a lot of support! there is always people who want what I have, but the support from party friends helps a lot!

feel good. 

• Like 1
  • That's Metal 1

6 hours ago, Salinger said:

Youre brilliant ❤️ 

over 6k is so good, and you are doing it so often. Inspiring.... xx

it has been a while since I hiked for this long, my achilles were very inflamed. I hope its the stretching and PT thats helping me move more now. Thanks! :) 

4 hours ago, Rebel Pilot Gar said:

Yay hikes and other good things! 

The Lord Of The Rings Reaction GIF

you are lovely! thanks!

• That's Metal 1

good morning you heroes!

today I will 

go shopping/dog walk

do laundry ( glad you cant see my pile!)

in the evening I have a political meeting

can use this time for foam rolling and just attend with audio.

sitting on the couch with dog-child , having coffee and cigarettes... I love early mornings!  :) 

• Like 4

Hope you are having a fantabulous day!

• Like 1

as Yasha putit I had a fantabulous day :)

went walking/food shopping and cooked, skipped the political meeting and stretched. Letters from desk wars got brought to the post office and I felt enormous relief to send them off.

In the evening there was a fight in my political party and I was annoyed and went to bed at 6 (!!) now awake again and in a good mood. will sleep a bit more later.

can change my challenge a bit now that I drink again and have finished my paperwork.

the big clean: 

I will keep eating keto ( had one day off 4 days ago) and track my food in mfp to make sure it aids weightloss. ordered some blood tests too to measure if I am in ketosis.

drinking is allowed but has to fit my macros obviously.

desk wars:

I will sit at my desk one hour a day to write a) political motions b) start a new creative writing project

fitness kindergarten:

I have upped my walking from 2 to 6km max. next week I have planned 4 hikes and the goal is to walk without pain, which means I have to stretch and do PT movements every day.

• Like 1
  • That's Metal 2

14 hours ago, fearless 2.0 said:

desk wars:

I will sit at my desk one hour a day to write a) political motions b) start a new creative writing project

Yay exciting writing projects! You totally deserve a writer's hat. And a politician's hat. And then you can alternate wearing them depending on what you're working on.

I had to take yesterday off from reaching any goal but surviving.

today I feel fine again!

I tested my ketone level and am in proper ketosis all day ( 3 tests). start losing weight again too. so thats good.

cooked a curry yesterday and it turned out so nice.

today I will

stretch

eat keto

sit in a political online meeting from 10 to 5.

walk the dog ( short)

do a little manicure ( new nail polish)