Happienumber gets ahold of herself

13 minutes ago, Happienumber said:

I had a video that was just me speaking without music muted for copyright and I didn't even like, mention a brand or sing or anything just...talking. 

Wow. Well, at least there's an appeal system on insta. But still, that's kinda crazy. 

9 minutes ago, Happienumber said:

For those who do not know Little Big, I did not make up this dance LOL 

This is possibly my favorite music video of all time. 

LOL this is a strange music video (and song) but I like it. :D 

11 minutes ago, Jupiter said:

LOL this is a strange music video (and song) but I like it. :D 

All of their music videos are super weird but this one is still the most bizarre and surreal for me LOL. I've seen it like 200 times and STILL when he first comes walking down the street like that I LOSE IT.

The cats doing the circle dance in the middle is my favorite part. 

Unrelated to anything

Iconic. 

• Like 1

I must control my THOUGHTS...
THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
ACTIONS define your CHARACTER
CHARACTER determines your DESTINY
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

14 minutes ago, Happienumber said:

All of their music videos are super weird but this one is still the most bizarre and surreal for me LOL. I've seen it like 200 times and STILL when he first comes walking down the street like that I LOSE IT.

The cats doing the circle dance in the middle is my favorite part. 

Unrelated to anything

Iconic. 

LOL, I liked the part where they did the dance off. :D 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Happienumber said:

For those who do not know Little Big, I did not make up this dance LOL 

This is possibly my favorite music video of all time.

Very beautiful. Thank you for sharing 😄

• Haha 1

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

15 hours ago, Jupiter said:

LOL, I liked the part where they did the dance off. :D 

8 hours ago, Harriet said:

Very beautiful. Thank you for sharing 😄

7 hours ago, Mad Hatter said:

Glorious! 🤣

The first time I saw it when I thought it was over and fading to black and then godzilla appeared and I was like YOOOOOOOOO

37 minutes ago, Salinger said:

Hope you are having a lovely Jan 1st! xx

Thank you! You too! 

I am facing some decision paralysis about what to do with the rest of my day lol. But it's going well so far.

• Like 3

THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

13 minutes ago, Happienumber said:

I am facing some decision paralysis about what to do with the rest of my day lol. But it's going well so far.

This is me...every day, lol.

Chaotic-Neutral, Elven Bladesinger (Apprentice): Level 1

Current Stats: STR 11 || DEX 11 || CON 12 || INT 15 || WIS 15 || CHA 12

Goal Stats: STR 14 || DEX 17+ || CON 14 || INT 18+ || WIS 18+ || CHA 14

"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily; to not dare is to lose one's self". - Søren Kierkegaard

23 minutes ago, Aquarii said:

This is me...every day, lol.

I so very rarely have this much unscheduled time and between yesterday and today not working I'm like... I mean yesterday I worked out for like 2 hours and 20 minutes.

Right at this moment I'm obsessed with pressing buttons on my loop machine to perfectly sync with "Harder Better Faster Stronger" which feels like a massive waste of my afternoon lol but I fear I won't rest until I've beat this. 

Getting it on beat was enough but there's also two key shifts and I have to hit a little button at the bottom in between beats to key shift, and that's where it gets dicey lol. 

IMG_0988(1).PNG.186299370f7a04161546f33acb9397d8.PNG

This is 1000% inconsequential and I don't know why I'm doing it.

• Like 2

THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

On 1/2/2022 at 12:20 AM, Salinger said:

Thats the best video ever hahahhaahah 

I think my favorite part is that I put the "bloopers" caption up before I decided to crop the video and I COULD have fixed it but it was so much funnier to me for it to just suddenly smack you in the face with 

BLOOPE

that I had to leave it 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

So I didn't get any training in yesterday because I had a migraine and was in bed all day (having really funny dreams so there's that lol) 

I'm going housesitting this afternoon and will be doing three jobs in a row and won't be coming home until the 18th, but I'm bringing kali sticks, a staff, and some juggling stuff. 

• Like 3

THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

15 hours ago, Happienumber said:

So I didn't get any training in yesterday because I had a migraine and was in bed all day (having really funny dreams so there's that lol) 

Yuck, migraines are the worst ☹️

15 hours ago, Happienumber said:

I'm going housesitting this afternoon and will be doing three jobs in a row and won't be coming home until the 18th, but I'm bringing kali sticks, a staff, and some juggling stuff. 

Happy twirling/chucking. Are you still doing a little stretching or is it not so helpful after all?

• Like 1

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

On 12/28/2021 at 9:37 PM, Happienumber said:

My usual go-to for working out is this sort of top-of-my-head man bun kind of thing which I think makes me look  samurai-esque but which Piglet says makes me look like David Beckham 😂🤣

C23rFWMVEAEJnsf.jpg.a93ba375c2562e5105677d052ceea20b.jpghair.png.46b966acf0b4dce9623de90c1686c538.pngsamurai-hairstyle-japanese-men1.jpg.69dbf7f683209873301c7cb56057656d.jpgrs_600x600-150128130653-600.Who-Wore-It-Better.ms.012815.jpg?fit=around%7C1080:1080&output-quality=90&crop=1080:1080;center,top

I LOVE it on you. 

Bear Hello GIF

Sorrrrry I have been MIA.  And sorry you were having a hard time.

Your sabers look amazing ❤️ And awesome idea about the string on your knives. DON'T HIT YOURSELF IN THE FACE WITH THEM OK? slurrrrp

• Thanks 1

{Chase the wind and touch the sky; I will fly}

22 hours ago, Mistr said:

Good thing the weather is cooperating so that your ceiling and light fixtures are safe for now.

RIP everything lol.

22 hours ago, Mistr said:

I hope there is good practice space at your housesitting locations

In the second two there’s SO much room. The first job the ceiling is super low but I worked around this by doing Kali stick stuff on my knees.

My friend was like “I left you a step stool to reach the cabinets” (this is a person I’ve only met once in person and three years ago and we only see each other on zoom so she forgets HOW tall I am, and she is VERY short) and I was like chica if I jump I’ll hit my head on the ceiling. 

11 hours ago, Harriet said:

Are you still doing a little stretching or is it not so helpful after all?

well it IS very helpful but no I haven’t and I’m in quite a bit of pain for ignoring it. My hip was actually keeping me up most of the night 

Spoiler

Or maybe just that I was having a wretched night regardless I’ve never been afraid of the dark in my life and 

Spoiler

It gave me a panic attack when I turned the lights off last night

Idk what’s wrong with me I didn’t fall asleep until  8am and then slept 45 minutes but like, the hip also did hurt so whatever idk

So I really need to stretch it out some.

3 hours ago, Rookie said:

awesome idea about the string on your knives. DON'T HIT YOURSELF IN THE FACE WITH THEM OK?

it seems to be working really well! 
and I’ll do my best lol. They do like to bounce right back at my face and my flinch response seems to NOT really care. Which is a problem in knife throwing, but maybe I should consider a career as a hockey goalie. 

(goalies and drummers have the same energy. Am I right or wrong. Discuss.)

• Like 2
  • That's Metal 1

THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
MyFitnessPal | tumblr